Fight

I'm gonna fight with the guy who beat my best friend.

He's asian and bigger than me.

I need help.

When is the fight happening?

How much do you weigh? How tall are you? What age? Where are you fighting?

140 lbs, 5'6, 18, at school

Grab his clothes and throw him to the ground
Then wail on him

sh*mo
just read holyland u will win the fight

how big is the other guy if you were to guess? Do you have any martial art/combat sport experience? were any rules agree'd upon?

how tall is your opponent?

bait

My nigga

>how big is the other guy

Without the chest.

>it's better to have your gf drugged & about to be gangraped than to rape your rival's gf and also impregnate her
Shamo is miles better than Holyland. On the one hand you have the absolute scumbag alpha male and on the other hand you have a little bitch. Go ahead and self insert as Kamishiro you faggot.

bring a gun

You're fucked. Best advice I can give you is to apologize to him and make amends.

You are going to get RICED. On the otherhand getting your ass kicked is a good life lesson. If you have to fight him then try to sucker punch him as hard as you can before the actual fight starts and pray that you knock him out

First fight ?

It's a tournament. I don't have the choice.

Just stab him in an alley before the fight, simple.

If he's taller and has a weight advantage you really need to stay just out of his punching distance and bait him into moving forward. Stick and move and hope he doesnt come for that ass and try to bring the fight to the pavement. If you get your ass beat then use it as an excuse to go learn some proper self defense.

>asian
>bigger than you

I hope he removes you from the gene pool. Fucking pathetic.

You only have three targets: adam's apple, eyes and groin. Don't even think about suplexing the guy or some other stupid shit, just try to do as much damage as possible

You're fucked

was going to post excatly dis

Learn to
>jab
>cover up
>sprawl and disengage

Quite easy to master, but you'll need an instructor and training partners. Not saying you'll win, but you'll at the very least do a whole lot better.

Not reading Hakaiou Noritaka! instead.

Be a pussy. Learn muay thai from a grandmaster. Become an elite fighter.