Can i get some feedback on my workout schedule

Can i get some feedback on my workout schedule

Just do PPLPPLx, stupid

well, there's isn't that much critique to give considering that it's extremely vague.
what can be said is that hitting each musclegroup once per week is retarded.
you should read more about basic programming and how to increase hypertrophy.

Hahahahahahaha
Even onepunch mans routine is better

It's pretty shitty. You're going to have no legs and your shoulders are going to be lacking as well.

Its good. Maybe you can throw in arms on friday if you dont feel like doing them after chest and back.
Dont listen to the fags telling you to squat 3 times a week. You will look better with this routine after one year than the ss trolls

looks good, maybe swap legs to thursday so youre fresh (fatigued abs will make slight difference)
then throw shoulders and abs thursday
arms saturday
that way youll be hitting arms twice a week, and youll get a sick pump before saturday night

also add cardio to three days, just 30 minute walk around your home will suffice, cardio one day a week is a bit shotty

Total bullshit

Good argument.

Can someone rate my schedule as well

Day 1 = Back and Bis, followed by 15 minutes of core or HIIT
Day 2 = Chest and Tris, followed by 15 minutes of core or HIIT
Day 3 = Rest
Day 4 = Legs and Abs
Day 5 = Shoulders, followed by 15 minutes of core or HIIT
Day 6 = rest

Repeat

HIIT or Abs depends on how fucked up I am from previous days exercises, never do HIIT more than two times a week either.

On a slightly unrelated note does anyone have any experience in killing birds in a subtle way that won't have me suspected? A group of magpies and plovers have moved into the field i do my HIIT in and if it's not one group of the cunts swooping me it's the other. Trying to do HIIT while be attacked by a magpie or screamed at by a plover is very unenjoyable. I was thinking of maybe giving them poisoned chips but am scared an innocent bird or possum might eat them and die.

>an entire day dedicated to delts
Post a pic of your arms

tennis racquet

Hahahahahah fucking faggot newfag where is arms????

on monday and tuesday

Not him but i have to agree with total bullshit, he has an entire day dedicated to legs you fucking nignog

well if you think it's fun do it. But I was doing this shitty bb split for 4 months. I got results but switched to PHUL and the result is so much quicker.

It's shit. You've devoted as much time to your legs, roughly 40% of your body mass, as you have your shoulders, roughly 5% of your body mass.

It's a schedule alright. Now where's the load and progression plan as well as selected exercises for the different slots?

Wtf? Fag if you want to be strong:
Day 1 = curls
Day 2 = curls
Day 3 = curls
Day 4 = curls
Day 5 = curls
Day 6 = curls
Day 7 = curls

An entire day to legs after an entire day for cardio and abs.

This

Dont listen to those faggots

They are all on shitty full body powerlifting programs, thats why they all look fat as fuck

I'd advise you to switch on thursday - legs and friday - shoulders. That way shoulders will have 2 days to recover from chest workout

You can do cardio and abs on saturday