LANKLETS BTFO

LANKLETS BTFO

Typical 4/10 gym thot picks the manlet just because he's roiding even though the tall dude is better in every way. My world view is shattered has Veeky Forums been lying to me this whole time?

putlocker.io/watch/GOboQ8Zx-naked-attraction-season-2/episode-6.html

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.io/watch/GOboQ8Zx-naked-attraction-season-2/episode-6.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol she's actually more of a natural 3, but put so much money in that she somehow manages to nudge it up to 4/5 max

Guy on the right looks fucking pathetic

>that gyno

>when you grow a massive beard and fuckloads of body hair to make yourself look "manly"

is she a sand nigress?

No, she's British.

Good fucking lord guy on the right looks terrible, i mean there are fucking limits to how shitty you are allowed to look

She doesnt fucking look british mate...

>he thinks it's the roiding
FACE

FRAME

of the quintessential kind yes?

stop memeing

she lives in britain. it doesnt matter what race she is or what language she speaks, that makes her british.

British people are brown, what world you live in son?

face>frame>height

>this is what Brits watch on their television
Good lord, get help while you still can.

Britain is a fucking nationality you complete helpless moron

>putlocker.io/watch/GOboQ8Zx-naked-attraction-season-2/episode-6.html
didint know the average dick looked so fucking disgusting

top kek, if this is bait: well played
if it's not, open a fucking dictionary once in a while

Nation literally means people or race. Nationality meaning place of birth is a post-slavery American bastardization of the English language.

She's a nog and nogs aint British.

I watched this episode ages ago, the funniest part about it is that the girl is a cardio bunny who said in her intro that she was tired of dating muscled guys, then she ends up picking the most muscled guy on the show.

Fucking hypocrite lmao

Who then fucks him and friendzones him.

what sort of fucking monkeys was this show made for. Who wants to look at a punch of flaccid dicks and hairy pussies. god damnit our culture has gone to shit.

britain is a multicultural and multiracial society. she lives in britain. therefore, she is british.

>she lives in britain. therefore, she is british.
If a man lives in a barn is he a horse?

Yes

Indeed.

All women secretly love an under 5'10 man.

They act as though they like taller men but this is simply not the truth, this is because of media conditioning flitting in their empty heads. If you ask any woman why they feel this fetish for taller men, they will often be taken aback and not have a response or if they do have a response it is "Because I do". Though this brainwashing is only surface deep as whenever a shorter guy walks in to the club for example, for some strange reason, they all start smiling at him, ignore the taller men and start brushing up next to him.

Why is this? Well, I posit it is actually because anything above 5'10 is a genetic defect caused through rampant inbreeding and subsequent degradation of genetic material, humans are not supposed to be tall- we are supposed to be closer to the ground; this is an evolutionary advantage as we can hunt better, fight better, hide better and collect resources easier as a shorter person, whereas taller people will develop bodily pain, illness and hurt themselves hunching over, ultimately ending in them being killed by a wild beast.

Is it any wonder why the most successful, attractive and talented humans in the world and throughout human history, have been sub-5'10? I thought not. Height-challenged individuals are less likely to be successful, attractive or talented, this is because of the aforementioned inbreeding, the critical faculties of the taller human is numb, their bone structure quizzical and their capacity for honing an ability severely limited.

These truths should come as no great shock to any of you and I'm sure any respectable genealogist, anthropologist or historian worth their salt can verify my thesis

If he shaved everything down from eyebrows it would be much less terrible

This guy with a beard is ugly as fuck, that's all.

how are left guy's nipples pointing straight down like that? amazing

its called gyno

If I am in your mom, does that make me your dad?

you /pol/acks are hilariously delusional. you and the SJW's are two halves of the same snowflake coin

>the virgin Lanklet vs the Chad napoleon

>ripped guy vs skinnyfat soymale who happens to be a couple inches taller
>ripped guy wins

Oooooh shit tallfags BTFO, I guess women really prefer short men after all who could have predicted this result

Wtf is up with her tits? They fake?

22:30
>fuck fuck, what do I say next?
>"my biceps are 21 inches"

Dude are you in this thread?

I am stealing this pasta

>right
>the typical lanklet is a dyel looking numale
>left
>the typical manlet is a giga chad
how will lanklets ever recover?

>below average tall man
>way above average short man

Seems like a fair comparison.

I swear there has been a significant increase in manlet coping threads recently

yeah, that shit only works when you don't look like a 10 year old girl underneath

>ask about race
>get nationality
Im a sand nigger btw
Fucking reddit

that right and left were definitely needed

Shes "British" i.e. Pakistani

Retards

Nationality is determined by citizenship.

muh magic dirt

kek he definitely belongs here