THEY'RE GOING AFTER OUR BOY MEW!!!

THEY'RE GOING AFTER OUR BOY MEW!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=nGMkTTr6Isw

>New just in; I've been suspended from the British Orthodontic Society for this video. According to the BOS it is "not compatible with our duty to provide appropriate advice and support to patient and parents". It was a unanimous decision. I will be make representations to the board of Trustees, in particular to find what elements they find unacceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/important-information-on-tongue-posture-body-posture-and-effort-required/
youtu.be/XmM6dYjQcK0?t=7m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good. He's a fraud and a nutjob.

>tell the plebs that they don't need expensive equipment to get great teeth, just fix your tongue posture for free
>get the boot
[OY VEY INTENSIFIES]

Should I listen to 4chink or the expert and his father with over 60yrs of combined experience?

where's his neck

Is that the face you can expect from Mewing all your life?

Well of course.
He's telling people how to fix their shit without going to the dentists and mouth butchers.

someone shoop him into having taken the /neckpill/

You better fix your shit,and soon.

Wonder what was behind getting him suspended

>RUFFLES HAVE RIDGES

>treated like a leper by his peers
>payed like a hygienist

I'd give this guy my money if he had a patreon or something. He unironically deserves a nobel prize.

Nah, just a coinidence.

He's an orthodontist hurting the business of orthodontists. This is purely out of self interest on the (((society)))'s part.

Changed my breathing. Literally life changing. Used to have terrible colds due to allergies

UK is muslim politically correct police state no suprise

>He could save his jawline, but not his hairline...

Thank fuck. Him and his dad are nutters! "mewing" probably restricts airflow; thus leading to you "mewers" receiving brain damage. You should be consulted by CREDIBLE orthodontists, not psychopaths who think their silly theory based on coincidence holds any water in the profession.

What the fuck does he mean by the posterior 1/3rd resting on the roof of my mouth.

What fucking signal do I send to get my tongue to do that.

>the Jews are why I’m not a winner and why they keep shutting down my bullshit

Jim Jones please leave

I’m intrigued by this image. Please explain.

>mfw when he figures out how to regrow his hairline through groin posture.

No.

Mike Mew, and his father, have all of you taken with a swan song about masseter expansion and braces-free allignment, this is simply impossible. If you do have any legitimate issue like TMD, seek out a verified and credible orthodontist, who is a member of the BOS. You are all spreading harmful information that is likely to wind up damaging your teeth irreparably.

I WONDER

hmmmmmmmmm...

Alright guys here's the secret
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/important-information-on-tongue-posture-body-posture-and-effort-required/

You know when you were a little kid and you thought you had magic powers so you channeled it through something you couldnt move, but could feel, yeah that's muscles m8s and they start at the sole of your feet.
Maybe it was just me being autistic, but that's pretty much it, get to it if you want to make it.
Protip: Do it all over your body and your body starts spazzing out on it's own

Thank you for the advice large nosed dentist

Also it seems that dentists are the first line of defense/sacrifical scapegoat incase people start mewing successfully

i was mouth breathing for 20 years and since i started pushing my tounge against the roof i can finally breath through my fucking nose.

>the jordan peterson of orthodontics

Well I'll be damned

Mike Mew is actively damaging people's quality of life, he is using pure supposition and hired professionals to create doctored images for the purpose of spreading harmful information for monetary gain.

You are endorsing a deluded man and his cruel father who are only out for themselves, they do not care about improving quality of life for their patients. John Mew and Mike Mew are purely in the business to get a few quid, it is no small wonder he has been booted from the Society.

You all need to stop promoting a notorious scam-artist who is just now finally getting his comeuppance because you are causing damage to other people, intentionally or not.

Now, I DO know that modern orthodonics saved my jawline, fixing my awful overbite, but they had to pull what, 6 teeth in the process? Ridiculous. What if this mewing shit works, and children are made to eat hard food earlier and focus on posture in the same way we focus on staying physically active and such, brushing your teeth and such? Maybe it'd help? I don't know if he's selling snake oil but consider this, when I mew, the stuff under my chin goes away (only when I mew) so obviously there's SOMETHING about that shit that makes sense

This. The industry have a vested interest against him.

?

"i was mouth breathing for 20 years and since i started pushing my tounge against the roof i can finally breath through my fucking nose."

You should not be using his ridiculous method for the purpose of remedying a mouth breathing problem, you will wind up doing permanent damage. This man is a laughing stock of the profession, he deserves to have his license revoked. Do not self-diagnose yourself, consult a legitimate orthodontist who is a member of the BOS.

>Dentistry license revoked
Think that's a good start, knowing how dumb the dentist industry is

JUST

WHO

IS

THIS

same here, I have hopes that this will help straighten out my deviated septum but this will do.
>remove his jew license!!!!
lol

"Now, I DO know that modern orthodonics saved my jawline, fixing my awful overbite, but they had to pull what, 6 teeth in the process? Ridiculous. What if this mewing shit works, and children are made to eat hard food earlier and focus on posture in the same way we focus on staying physically active and such, brushing your teeth and such? Maybe it'd help? I don't know if he's selling snake oil but consider this, when I mew, the stuff under my chin goes away (only when I mew) so obviously there's SOMETHING about that shit that makes sense"

Do not buy in to whatever Mike Mew is telling you, you do not know what you are speaking of. How is it that thousands of dentists across the country disagree completely with his crackpot, nonsense theories? You are saying that because your digastric muscles strain, you are somehow building a bigger masseter? This is complete bollocks. The extraction of teeth was required in your case, the judgment of your personal dentist who has seen your mouth is worth far more than a lunatic raving about teeth alignment purely through tongue posture on the internet.

Obey the BOS.
There is no way to help yourself.
Pay us to cut you. You will feel better.
There is no other way.

>Quoting on le Veeky Forums
Man dentist shills out on full force now huh?

Big Orthodontics is coming for him for providing free alternatives to teeth/jaw alignment! He will probably be assassinated soon.

I was entertained, thank you user.

I hope all you looksmaxxxing lookism PUA tier faggots die off no one wants you or your savage amount of coping here
You are fucking pathetic if you do this and need to seek therapy, but therapy somewhere far away like Anarctica so we don't have to deal with your feeble masquerade of confidence and manhood

>Therapy for believing in our own bodies power to mold ourselves into what we want

You are only fooling yourself

Lmao

That time in your life is over. Your growth plates have fused and you wasted your youth being a beta faggot. You are limited and you know it. Look at fucking mew; he is the definition of a coping numale Redditors who wants the fruit of labor he never put in. Go fuck yourself

a dentist fucked up my jaw by sticking his fat hand in my mouth
the truth is most professionals know very little about what they do, it's all a racket

DEY SED EINSTEEN WUZ CRAZY TOO

OKay lol

>tfw Mewing the teeth Jew away

same here, I can finally spend an hour doing cardio while only breathing though my nose. Before I could not get enough air in and had to breath through the mouth creating a dry and painfull throat. Proper tongue position makes all the difference.

Kys

Thats your muscles when they are tensed vs relaxed dumbass

This is the end of you

Seriously fuck yourself you pathetic pussy

Are you doing your bit Veeky Forums?
I've already mew-pilled three of my bros

youtu.be/XmM6dYjQcK0?t=7m20s
>intelligence
This is probably the bit that upset the Jewthodontists

Oooh yeah... that'll trigger them alright.

>growth plates
Only long bones have those.

>tfw I literally just learned that in my physiology class yesterday

LOL. I had TMJ, and now I dont thanks to mewing.

>all the shills itt
gee, mikey mew has got plenty of testimonials and evidence that what he does works in at least children but i suppose appealing to popularity and tradition trump these, i mean, argument isnt even necessary.

british orthodontists destroyed the form and function of my bite and facial growth from age 13. will take thousands of pounds and many years to reverse some of the damage they did. you don't know shit mate.

>Look at fucking mew; he is the definition of a coping numale Redditors who wants the fruit of labor he never put in
Have you not see his majestic jawline?
Moreover, hes hardly an unsuccessful orthodontist. He could easily just tow the standard line and be a normal orthodontist but instead hes trying to be revolutionary.

Explain

Fuck off you fucking dentist shill. You know that once Mew exposes the orthodontic industry all you niggers are fucked for literally unnecessarily ripping teeth out of people's mouths for monetary gain.

>he thinks changing where his tongue rests is going to make him handsome
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what you people need is orthodontic and plastic surgeries. This shit is the jawlet equivalent of "grow, grow, grow"

Gj user. The sooner you educate yourself the sooner you won't be tricked by the jews to fuck your shit up.

This was such an immediate, dramatic improvement that I don't care if the jaw gains and teeth alignment part is bullshit. My congestion resisted saline spray, corticosteroids, and oral decongestants. Mewing instantly provided lasting relief.

>pedowood goin down
>cia niggers goin down
>clintonian dynasty goin down
>soros goin down
>british orthodontic jewciety goin down

what the fuck kind of time line is this.

>tfw the british orthodontic society was the real jew power tribe all along

>mike mew found with 2 shotgun blasts to the back of the head

i still cannot find anywhere what a optimal body, face and tongue position is. Is this another: "this man left orthodontist furious after he reveals one simple trick that improves jawline and teeth, find out how here (pay 50$ to access)"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

watch the entire thing

>find out how here (pay 50$ to access
you can watch all his seminars online. literally just google mike mew tongue position and hes made like 3 videos on this subject alone. basically you have to press your tongue against the roof of your mouth all the time.

If that is all true then we are indeed back on the right track and entering a new golden age.

>this is what mewing does to your head
I'll stay natural ktnx

Except there is no $50 access fee. All the information is free to access. There are plenty of diagrams of the mouth which show the tongue in a mewing position in anatomy textbooks. People who have no affiliation with Mike Mew have posted pictures of results from using his technique.

thx pals, will definetly give it a go

This is the best mewing thread I've seen in months.

thanks friend, you can save it, it's all yours.

Mewing is the trinity:
>lips together
>front teeth together
>tongue on roof of mouth, pushing upwards
The first 2 are self-explanatory (yes, the back teeth shouldn't be touching anymore, only the front teeth should).
To achieve the third point, say "swing" - when you say the -ng part the back of your tongue should be at the correct position, pushing upwards at the roof of your mouth. Bring the rest of your tongue to rest on the roof of your mouth, and you are officially mewing.

I wish there was something I could do to help Mike out. He basically helped me go from looking like an underdeveloped fetus to an actual human.

Mike can be quite the joker you see

As expected.

You will only look like that if you're dyel and old as fuck.

What do you mean front teeth together? Like the tips of the front teeth touching together? That feels a little unnatural. Pic related is how my bite looks with the top front teeth overlapping only a small part of the bottom front teeth. The front teeth are touching and so are all the back teeth.

Ignore him, you're suppose to have the slightest overbite, grinding can make it worse and that's when it becomes a negative thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
more info on the last point

Same. And I can breathe through my nose. And my double chin is gone. Mewing is life changing. I also think I look better but can’t explain why. I just look much more handsome.

t. 5 weeks mewing

literally meme tier doctor

go to a dentist

t. (((dentist)))