Gym infection

Just started to go to a New home gym and came come with pic related. this biggest and smallest circle mark the boundaries less than 24 hours alone. do I splurge on a trip to the ER or drain it at home?

What the fuck? You went to a New home gym? Did they give you steroids with their pencil dicks or something?

My guess is ring worm and a trip to the er isn't necessary guys got em all the time from wrestling idk how to treat though pretty sure you can get some stuff at cvs

Ofc I'm not 100% sure try to figure it out looks like some kind ring worm esque thing

Not ring worm. Ring worm is a uniform circle that is red on the outline and has patchy flaky itchy as fuck skin in the center. I used to get that shit all the time.

It looks like a bug bite that is starting to inflame, so OP needs to take some anti inflammatory meds like ibuprofen. DO NOT DRAIN IT.

It looks like a cyst. Go to the doctor to get it removed. Draining it won't solve a thing.

OP puncture and drain it, then post pics

Looks like HIV, some bummer might have bled on a bar or something and it has now been transmitted to you, sorry man. Hope you smash the prick who did it.

t. Doctor in training

Sucks to be American...

Lyme disease bro

Lyme disease rashes aren't raised

go doctors, will need IV antibiotics

looks like mrsa

aids

Nice zit bro, nohomo

why not drain

Sucks more to be anything other than American.
Get off this board you imbecile.

Actual answer: it's a staph infection. I got one on my chest from doing front squats at my gym. The reality is the equipment is fucking filthy. If your immune system is healthy, just wait it out. It may take a week or two. If it gets any worse, head to a doctor. It'll feel like an ingrown hair or pimple but don't try to pop it, you'll just get more stuff in there

Could be a staph infection. Apparently staph is real common in gyms. I got staph from my gym a couple years ago which resulted in 5 cysts all over my ass that leaked puss and blood lel. They started showing up while I was on a camping trip so i didn’t get them treated right away. Apparently if it gets in your spine it can paralyze you.

>New home gym
You just walk into another dudes house and use his home gym or?

Look at me
This is my gym now

Looks like MRSA.

ER Right away staph can kill quick. The liens going out I believe means its getting into your blood. Even if I'm misremembering that fucking go to a doctor for medical advice not Veeky Forums

increases chance of infection, scarring, probably wont fix the issue

>Just started to go to a New home gym
No, seriously, this question needs to be answered. I thought I was the only one that just claimed gyms as their own, if there's competition out there we're settling this at the gas station we take showers in.

I'm mildly allergic to ants and hornets and this is about what it looks like when I get stung.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why are europeans obsessed with America? I see so many comments online "... fucking Americans" but very rarely the other way around. Why is this?

Oh shit, that looks a lot like cellulitis, I remember some poor bastard got Cellulitis on my deployment when I was in the military and they had to mark it like in OPs pic.

Because here in Europe, quite a number of countries have universal healthcare or however the fuck you call it.

While it costs you Americans an arm and a leg to go to the doc (at least that's the narrative that you hear over here), you get almost free healthcare in parts of Europe because of the "principle of solidarity". Yesterday, there was a documentary on TV where they showed some cases of stupid people calling the ambulance in Germany. Like, old man has a tingle in his foot. Instead of going like "fug, my foot fell alseeb :DD" and taking a hike, he calls his daughter who in return calls the ambulance because she felt that waiting at the doc takes too long. No, she didn't have to pay for the ambulance although they left like two minutes later.

Sooo we kinda vent this pure, unadulterated hatred about the bullshit that is universal healthcare at you Americans because in cases like OP, most if not all of us could probably just walk to the doc, get a "Everythin's prolly fine, come back three days later" and it wouldn't cost a dime.

Basically, we're coping with the bad parts of universal healthcare by pointing out the good parts of it at the cost of Americans who'd go in debt over a cold.

>ask why they hate America
>avoid question by listing someone else's accomplished laws as if it would work in the US

Obama care was a tax break for the wealthy that owned 1/5. Of the us economy

Staph or spider bite.

If spider bite, brown recluse or brown house spider.

Yeah but everyone else should pay for my healthcare, its a stepping stone to universal dibgle payer, bernie said this would show the 1%