Sexual Fitness General

Girl farted during sex two weeks ago and it smelled fucking awful (like really really bad eggs) and the smell seems to be inside my nose whenever I think of that girl. How do I end this?

Fart in her face as she orgasms and the curse will be lifted

I think ive lost my mind but this has happened on numerous occasions
>be flirting with a random girl in my class
>her breath smells kinda weird
>after talking to her a lot, sometimes have moments where my breath smells like hers even though shes not around

Have you considered the possibility that your breath stinks

>girl queefs during sex
>joke about it afterwards
>"it's like when there's no more ketchup in the bottle haha"
>never get another call

>he doesn’t know girls are super sensitive about the gassed that come out of their bodies

>queef
>gas
Just

>air
>not a gas mixture
Fuck

>gf getting dressed
>Hear a little squeak
>Did you just fart?
>Yep, and you better get used to it, there's plenty more to come
Goddamn I love that woman.

>gf farts
>omg did you just fart :/ xD??!?
are you diagnosed with aspergers by any chance?

son of a bitch

I think it’s autism.

Also, why fart around people? Nobody wants to smell the gaseous remnants of what your fatass ate for dinner.

Queefing is hot brah, I would have went beast mode on her ass after that

Nope, mildly cyclothymatic, but otherwise well adjusted.

if you hold in farts in front of your gf you should just kill yourself already, the world doesnt need you in the genepool.

break up and find a new one
women need to be taught the hard way to be womanly again

He's on Veeky Forums, good chance he eliminated himself from the genepool at the starting line.

I hold my farts in regardless of who is next to me. I let them out while taking a piss or when I’m alone. Not really an issue as I have control of my anal muscles.

Do you shit with the door wide open too?

Do you not?

Only when I’m at the gym to assert my dominance over dyels.

fucking kek

>Sexual fitness
You could have picked a better word combination, you autistic cunt

What’s the matter, fat boy?

haha. Have you ever heard of sex magick? Its when you think of certain things/look at symbols while you're cumming. This can rewire your brain because you are in a much more programmable mental state while climaxing.

This girl has performed sex magick on you with her farts, and now you are probably sub consciously going to always associate her with that stench. Sorry OP.

Who said I was anywhere near cumming?

>not cumming within seconds after you put your penis into her
Losers like you will never reproduce. You want to impregnate her as fast as possible, don't fuck around, user.