Tfw doing steroids

>tfw doing steroids
>tfw published
>tfw STEM grad student
>tfw /fitlitsci/
so this... this is what it's like to be the ubermensch.

And still tfw no gf

But you’re still on Veeky Forums

/thread

But you're still gay.

>feeling superior about doing steroids
>feeling superior from staying in uni more than 4 years
>feeling superior while being on a Mongolian horse auction site

>tfw making yourself bald early and a host of side effects
>its easy to get published, depends on the publication really
>so you're in a low wage research job

I was gonna be like you as a biochem grad, going into research but its such a shitty paying job so i took up programming.

>doing steroids
>being ubermensch
pick one. only undermenschen need steroids.

Grad school is overrated, particularly if you're not getting it paid for by the company you work for, the school, etc. If you were really smart you would get an undergrad that pays well out of college, get a job, then live modestly while using that money to invest and/or start a business.

This.
Post-bachelors education is the 'blue pill' of being successful.
It's the safe, low-risk, low-reward option. It's the option for people who can't pave their own way or think for themselves, doing what they're told to do and regurgitating material thousands of other people have already regurgitated just to get paid slightly more than if you hadn't gone, all ultimately for the benefit of whatever university you go to and company you end up working with.
Starting a business or investing properly is the red pill, and is how you really make money and more importantly find true satisfaction and success.

yeah, PhDs aren't really smart you should be a mellonaire forex 10k a day CEO instead

what a transparent cope

>/fitlitsci/
>STEMlord thinks he's Veeky Forums

your not
t. humanities grad student

>everything is going right
>decide to serve Israel for a while to show my appreciation for being an able bodied white man
>drop out of STEM grad school to join military

>at MEPS they find my appendectomy scar
>have to request a waiver
>its been eight months and I still haven't heard back

So this is what it's like to completely fuck up.

>just start your own business lmao

>your not
>your

>humanities grad student

kek

>steroids
>ubermensch

Pick one

>what a transparent cope
Cope with what? The fact that I'd rather be working for myself and make more money than work for someone else and make less? Yeah lol, guess so.

All I'm saying is, anyone with a little bit of will power can sit down, study hard, get whatever degree they want. It's not hard, everything you'll need to know is literally told to you by someone. It takes real intelligence, creativity, and good judgement to start a successful business or invest.

Classic people angry at the truth calling 'cope' or 'projection' as a defense mechanism.

I can't handle all this delusion senpai.

>steroids
Loser

What would you recommend to get into in programming? I am thinking about picking it up as a side project.

Loser mentality. Never gonna make it

major cope

topkek

Maybe if you go to grad school in a meme field. I'm 24 and a co-author of a patent for a novel drug family

lmao

Without having a comp sci-related degree, you need a lot of experience, so basically spend the next 5-6 months learning the basics of each language, when you think you've figured out enough, you need to start contributing to projects; on github or volunteering projects.

Basically anything that you could show to an potential employer to showcase your skills.

>all my friends went to top-20 universities and got accepted into graduate programs immediately
>one is a rising figure in fucking quantum computing theory

>I barely graduated with a business degree and got a job as a bank teller

Feels bad to be the stupid one.

>I'm 24 and a co-author of a patent for a novel drug family
I don't know enough about patents or drugs to have an opinion on this. Does it provide you with steady alternative income not determined by someone else/some department? The reason I said what I did is because most people who do grad school end up as wage cucks, but think it's cool because they're above-average-wage cucks.

No, not at the moment, but depending on how the next year or two of animal tests go, it could mean completely game changing loads of money. For now I'm just working for a wage, and not that great of one. But it's a pretty easy job, most days I can set up an experiment or procedure and go to the gym, so I can't complain.

Hope all goes well for you breh.