Low Weight Bench Hogs

For the love of god go do push-ups at home instead of coming to the gym and benching less than a pl8 as your heavy weight

But what if I'm 60kg bodyweight and benching 55kg.

you bench 2pl8 at most, guaranteed
truly laughable

Elevate your feet when you do push ups at home.

this, but -pl8 +2pl8

honestly, 2pl8 is pretty heavy, thats at least 20% more than most guys here bodyweight

Seriously this. Why would you even come to the gym if you can't bench 300+? Fucking embarassing

Fuck off roid monkey, I pay for the gym so I have the right to bench press whatever the fuck I want.

Fucking autistic retard. I bet you don't even have the guts to ask the guy hogging the bench "hey can I work in", and spend 30 minutes sitting in silence, staring at the floor.

I'm gonna keep benching 5x20 with 5 min rests between every set and you aren't going to say shit to me about it, pussy

2pl8 is achievable by an average 20-40 years old male in 4 months.

I just hate the people who look like they're goofing off. Like the fucking Asians at my university's gym. Motherfuckers bench with one hand on the ring and one in the middle of the bar with a 5 pound plate on one side and a ten pound weight on the other.

>You know how many sets you got left, asian brah?
>"yes"
>well okay then *bows*

Imo there's also a point that when you get to a heavy enough weight, you should probably join a powerlifting gym if there's one around, commercial gyms are for the middle weight benchers like me

>only I'm allowed to use the bench press

I'll try to work in when the guy's like

But there are very few men who don't give up before 2pl8

Not even, just have some fucking courtesy and don't take an hour with a weight everyone else in the gym can bicep curl with one arm

>most people are pussies, therefore late novice/early intermediate weight is actually heavy
do you understand how dumb that sounds?

If there were more than 2-6 flat benches in most commercial gyms, this wouldn't even be an issue

lol no

Really though, not all of us work Chest every day

Join a better gym you poverty cunt. My gym has five flat benches, for inclines and three declines. Unless you are an office cuck and go to the gym at peak times there is never a wait for a bench.

Incline press is superior.

maybe if you're over 6'1 and aren't sedentary to begin with, that's above average though.

i should have added, "on a decent beginner strength program", meaning you also eat and sleep enough
of course if you just fuck around you're lucky to get to 1pl8 in six months

I'm saving up money right now to be able to pay for a 24hr Fitness membership instead of Crunch. I just wanna be able to have a year's worth of gym dues in my bank account separate from the rest of my money before I sign that contract, it's gonna be so much better to work out at 5am or 12 midnight

The Crunch I go to is 24 hours. 24 hour gyms are great, especially when you have gym buddies with weird ass schedules.