Coworkers start talking about sex

>coworkers start talking about sex

I think they will ask me the big question soon, what should I say? I am terrible at lying.

wtf are they gonna ask you?
>so user, do you have sex?

How about you get laid?

>So user, you want to have sex?
Just say yes OP, we know you want to

this

they know

No, I don't.

They probably won't ask because

just say something like "yeah sex is cool, but have you ever had garlic bread" or some normie shit like that and they'll think it's funny, if they ask you again you're in trouble lol

>how old were you when you lost your virginity?

That makes it obvious that you're avoiding the topic. Best to just lie through your teeth.

I tell them the truth: I'd rather wait until marriage. I'm not ashamed, I'd rather follow God than man.

Claim to be asexual and call HR on them

People probably know the reason you dont have sex even if you dont know it, and lies are just gonna make you seem even more patethic.

Joke it off or own your virginity and say you just havent found anyone you clicked with.

My coworkers did this once around me. Now I'm known as "the ho" and "homewrecker".
The plus side is that the women who like that kinda thing will start hitting you up for "lunch" and after work drinks.

Tell the truth. When you're in a situation you don't know how to deal with, the truth is the best tool you have at your disposal. But the truth isn't for the naive. It forces whoever is listening, including yourself, to understand what can be a harsh reality. So if the truth about your life isn't what you want, then it's time for you to make a change. Act in a way such that you can tell the truth about how you act.

Is it better or worse to not have had sex in multiple years than being a virgin? Asking for a friend

In the same boat as your friend and can confirm it's better. I at least can say I've had sex (a lot actually) even though it's been 3 years.

Being a virgin is way worse

If you get asked if you're a virgin it means you've got some work to do regarding yourself and the image you project onto others. If people are able to picture you as a virgin you've already lost.

Just say "sex is good but it's no match for the real thing."

Then do the jerkoff motion with your hand and high five somebody. They'll think it's funny.