Gymbro or Gaybro?

Long story short, I started working out with this guy to help train him for stuff. Never worked out in his life. It's been like 3 weeks, always mirin me while I rep, at first I thought he was just looking to improve his form, now it's just feels weird when he constantly stares at me, mirin. He's starting to always ask if I want to go out ot eat with him, or go see a movie with him after a workout. I always decline, then he always offers to pay. I don't do social stuff after workouts, it's just not my thing. He asks it every fucking time that we workout now. It wouldn't be weird if it was a group of guys doing it, but just 2? Sounds like a fucking fag date to me.

I'm not really helping him train out of the kindness in my heart, we're both training for career related things. I can't go into detail for the sake of anonymity.

I'm worried that he's literally gay and trying to hit on me, I don't want to be in that situation and am getting paranoid about it. The dude is a lanklet, sheltered, and has lots of health issues. Maybe he just wants a friend? I don't ask my friends out, offer to pay for their meals, or their movie tickets. He's also VERY lockeroom shy. He apologized when he saw me naked.

I'm getting the gay vibe from him, am I wrong? Anyone else have similar situations like this?

Whats the problem?

befriend him, but use him to get deeper into the GBLQT community and fuck 18 year old traps who are on hormones

Just have sex with him OP. Give him a chance.

I don't have a problem with gymbros, I have a problem when gymbros try to turn lifting into dates.
I think you answered my question, thanks user.

Yeah he’s gay.

But if you play your cards right, you can have a gay wingman to help you pick up chicks. Gays exist in the same wavelength as women so that’s pretty valuable as a wingman desu

Are you man or not? You whine like a girl. You can fuck him in the bumbum and it's ok, it's manly thing to do. Just give him your nice cock and body for 30 minutes and make him happy.

I bet you can cum in his mouth too

Not a bad idea. Will consider it if I leave my gf.
>inb4 beta dicklet
Yeah, adultury isn't taken lightly in my career field.

>tfw you don't never know the joy of being taken care by another man

Fucking hell.

>tfw he fingers you just right
>tfw he takes you with his big dick
>tfw you almost choke when huge cock is in your throat
The feeling when you don't know joy of eating another man's sperm

>tumblr
Checks out.

ah.. looks like a case of babbys first gym GIMP!

oh i remember when i had my first gym gimp.. he was gay to the brim, and i mean flanboyantely homosexual!

i used to make him suck my dick and pay for my meals.. good times!

thats who gym gimps are, they mire you so hard that you can make them their little bitch

is he a manlet too?

>thats who gym gimps are, they mire you so hard that you can make them their little bitch
>is he a manlet too?
No, I'm the Veeky Forumslet, he's the lanklet.
>oh i remember when i had my first gym gimp.. he was gay to the brim, and i mean flanboyantely homosexual!
>i used to make him suck my dick and pay for my meals.. good times!
Obviously a meme, but I see where you're going with this. I just wanted to know if this is a common thing that happens to anyone else or if I'm just being hypermasculine. This is seriously making me uncomfortable when working out.

yeah jokes aside..

never heard about a case like yours but analogies can be drawn with it.. for example this guy could be lonely and have no friends, so he just wants to spend time with you.. OR he is a homosexual and wants to enter your cave

you should just ask him

Give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is just looking for a friend. If he pulls anything, respectfully let him know you're not a homo.

>or example this guy could be lonely and have no friends, so he just wants to spend time with you..
>Give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is just looking for a friend. If he pulls anything, respectfully let him know you're not a homo.
This is what I initially thought, so I just went with it. But if you want a friend, do you constantly offer them to go out to eat and to a movie, even if you were initially declined? I've NEVER seen men do this unless it's in a large group of like 4+ guys. It reminds me of a beta constantly asking girls out only to get friendzoned, but he still tries. It's fucking weird man.

>tfw workout really late at a gym where there a lot of gays
>always see the same dudes
>would like to talk to them purely for social/liftingbro reasons, but won't do it because I don't want them to think I'm gay (I've been told before that I look kinda gay)

BRAH, how can you pass cutie twinks literally begging for cock, step the fuck up and plow this twink, mark your territory.

A-are you him?

Military?

N-No, but I have a close friend who also turned out to be gay, and I fuck him every friday. If you're not fucking boy pussy, then you're missing out.

>pic related
Possibly.

Fuck this website.

Don't be an asshat.
Take him up on one of his polite gestures and see what happens. If he hits on you, politely say nah bro that's not my thing and move the fuck on with your life, I'd say he'd stop if you made it clear it's not your thing and you Hung out with him for the simple reason of being mates.
The way you're acting around him is how every girl would act around a straight dude their into.
Don't be a fuckin twit he's just a gay (maybe), not a Underworld ghoul

Straight dude their not into**

>Don't be a fuckin twit he's just a gay (maybe), not a Underworld ghoul
Duh that's the the issue here Mr. SJW. Would you workout with a gaybro that's always mirin you and asking you out on dates?

Not the issue*

If he helped me achieve my goals absolutely. I've got gay mates, they hit on me - and any dude ever for that matter - all the time. Actually thanks to one of them I had my first ever MFF three-way so really gays are a blessing.
If I need a good gym bro I'd happily get mired and hit on as a side effect.
The real issue is you're too fucking beta and governed by societies views to say
"Hey bro you're making me a little uncomfortable, "hanging out" isn't really my thing can you stop asking"

>Expecting to make it when you can't even defend yourself

>Expecting to make it when you can't even defend yourself
>Implying I haven't made it and my job requires me to be physically fit to the point of working out 3-4 hours daily, cardio, weights, and calisthenics.
>"Hey bro you're making me a little uncomfortable, "hanging out" isn't really my thing can you stop asking"
This is a good answer though.

>If he helped me achieve my goals absolutely. I've got gay mates, they hit on me - and any dude ever for that matter - all the time. Actually thanks to one of them I had my first ever MFF three-way so really gays are a blessing.
Gonna need a quick rundown there m80.

You sound like some fag who just got out of Air Force basic training. "muh anonymity" is a shitty excuse on an anonymous Scandinavian image board

Also, just fuck him and use him to pay for everything.

>You sound like some fag who just got out of Air Force basic training. "muh anonymity" is a shitty excuse on an anonymous Scandinavian image board
Fuck I've been had.

out of curiosity, do you consider yourself gay as an identity? or are you just like one of those ancient Romans who sees boipussy as pussy as long as you're the dominant in sex

What I do this with friends and vice versa all the time. Some people really dont care about money if they spend it on people they like. Maybe he thinks you dont want to go because of financial issues or that you wouldn't mind going if it was free but it's not worth the dough going.

Kek."I made it". Your aggresive reaction and the way you deal with your sexuality points out otherwise. Really dude, what straight guy that is confident he is straight would work out for almost a month wondering if the other guy is gay. I got news for you son.

>I got news for you son.
D-dad?

For all I know brother you are a fucking god amongst men so I'll take your word that you've made it. But yeah man just be open about how you feel.

Welllll long story short

>went to a party at a gay mates house in March.
>Not many attractive girls at the start of the night
>Mostly tubby dyed hair 28 mixed gender girls. You know the ones. Opinionated af
>One Dyke in good shape with a hot hair cut
>If she had normal hair you'd assume straight
>Best out of the bunch so i hit on her All night
>Do it in a nonchalant way as she's gay and my chances are slim to none.
>Night progresses, both drunk lying on the grass. I kiss her head as she's lying on me in that "just had sex" style position.
>She flinches then gets up and hooks up with me.
>Night progresses, now maybe 10 people lying on grass
>We hook up a few more times. She gets adventurous and starts giving me a handy
>No one noticed as she's gay and I'm straight and nothing could happen
>Some more girls come down and join us. Late arrivals to party
>Dyke jumps up and leaps onto the fresh meat. I call it a night and cash out my winnings. It was good while it lasted.
>Have another drank with people and chill. Watch the Dyke stalk her prey.
>Getting late. People start to leave. Didn't notice
>All of the sudden it's 1:30am and only the three of us left. Me, dyke, and her prey
(Really cool girl btw)
>Tired & cold, we all retreat inside to empty bed
>Jump in bed and after some shit talking we start to doze off.
>Straight girl passes out immediately, and I almost do the same
>Dyke still frisky and awake, proceeds to give me a blowie.
Try to be quiet to not wake up straight girl as she seemed very "anti action"
>She wakes up from the noise of my belt and shit
>"....what the fuck am I in the middle of right now omg"
>Dyke sees her chance and leaps
>Girl doesn't mind it and eases up
>cabin crew prepare for take off

Fuck man. Apperently I have yet to make it.

>>All of the sudden it's 1:30am
I've never been awake past 10:30pm. I guess this is where the fun starts but you lose gains

>I've never been awake past 10:30pm

i had an MMF one on a road once. That one was more fun. People will say adding another guy is gay but if you don't touch dicks and take it from a novelty standpoint it's actually so fun. And surprisingly hot.

Fun isn't governed by a clock breh. People make different decisions when tired that's about it

I can't do an MMF because I'm too possessive. I'd only want to do it with a girl I care about and trust, and if that were the case I wouldn't want to share

If the guy was a qt boipucci though I might slam (no homo)

That's pretty fair.
The one I had was with a couple so really I was the add-on. Fun times bruh I'd still reccomend trying it

>tfw he slurps your asshole and tells you what changes you need to make to your diet

100% gay man u need to get away while you can. set him free

He just wants a friend. This is why it’s so hard to make friends with guys. They all think you’re gay

You could... ask him if he's gay or just being friendly.

Likely this.

What are you gay or something? The point is to make sure noone finds out mr.smith.

you'll have to bring in a third gymbro, to see if he's just looking for friends to chill with.
or you give off major gay vibes and he thinks youre going for a threesome