Question to people with visible abs

Question to people with visible abs
what is that one thing you started doing that actually made them visible?

Dieting

Abdominal exercises

/thread

I mean I'm not shredded or anything but have noticabke ab definition, and I eat like shit all I do is make sure to eat veggies and avoid sugar like it's the plague

I've always had them since I was a kid

300 crunches a night
Leg lifts
Hundreds of hours of core training.
Had visible 4pack with a bodyfat level that exceeded 20%.

When I started to run. It lowers your bf% and your abs get some work from constantly balancing your body

Ab wheel rollouts, to stimulate all the abs.
Crunches with legs elevated, to stimulate upper abs.
Leg raises, to stimulate lower abs.
Stomach vacuums for something something, it's hard to explain.

Also you need to cut to a low body fat for them to show.

I've been doing cardio since i was 11-12 thanks to my dad, bless him!

counting calories

countin calories, morning cardio fasted/afternoon lifting

clean as fuck diet liquids only black coffee (before cardio), green tea, almond milk, water
vegetables with each meal ate vegetables when hungry. skin was glowing like crazy

I frequent a bodybuilding formum (not BB.com) and it seems most people are really fond of weighted cable crunches, ab wheel rollouts and hanging leg raises.

Dieting is the most important factor though, you should be 10-12% BF for decent abs.

Step 1: A variety of an workouts (plural) there is way more than just sit ups or crunches.
Step 2: Cardio and diet. Anyone who has been in the game long enough knows that in order to see the benefits of your workouts is to lose body fat so your skin can wrap tightly around your muscles.

giv rey gf

I hear that some people just genetically lack visible traditional ab muscles, is this true?

>bodybuilding formum
lifting for women, even if its your mum

train them tbqh

once I started actually adding them to my workouts I saw mega gains. I'm talking like hypertrophy training 4 sets x 8-12 reps w/ weight just like the sticky says

I'm not super cut rn (probably somewhere between 13%-15% bf but you can actually see them slightly (especially the upper ones)

next time I cut my sixpack will be joocy

pic related also in case you're curious

Deltoid Ridley is a fucking man, no ifs and or maybes that thing was born with a dick. I swear to god the whole lot of you have a fetish for women with overtly masculine features; broad shoulders, low bodyfat, big jaws and chins and or straight up roid level amounts of muscle.

A bunch of closeted fucking faggots.

>Closeted

>''look at me everyone.......I'm homosexual :DD''

Get some mass

No matter your body fat% if you never lifted and are a 16 years old 155 twink don't expect to have abs. Any guy at my gym that lifted for 3+ years have abs unless they are heavy bulking or dont give a single shit about their diet

>no filter
>no hollyjew bullshit
>looks like a broad shouldered tranny

She isn't feminine in the slightest.

i'd classify it as more of a one weird trick

As soon as I started lifting they became visible without flexing within 3 months. Granted I started skelly

Buy glasses, she is super qt.