NORMIES RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you, how hot is she?
Describe everything user?

Her age
Her race
Her hair and eye color

Everything!

Good job bro! Happy for you.

Hope things go well in the relationship.

This, we need more material to fantasize about

same age?

a real man never dates a girl at least 10 years younger than him

>tfw talking to church qt whose a good 2 inches taller than me

Guys, I've come to realize how insecure tall girls are, especially if they easily clear 6'. This girl is 6'2 and she's literally just happy that someone is talking to her and not acting weird about her being taller

Does anyone else know this feel?

Feels like a creepy thing to do, but whatever
She looks like that latina from That 70's Show, only difference is that she is Portuguese. The way she dresses is a mix between cute and dark. That's why actually caught my eye at first

No, she's probably 2 or 3 years younger. Lol, I'm 21 I can't fuck girls 10 years younger than me senpai. That's scawwy fucked up

>latina
Well, back to /pol/.

I'm very tall but I've found most tall girls are either very insecure about their height, or very confident, no in-between

>The way she dresses is a mix between cute and dark
>dark
Confirmed for 4/10 tumblr daddy-issue landwhale

>Mix of cute and "dark"
>Portuguese

This. You've found a 4/10 special snowflake shitskin. Good job on getting a number, just don't think that you've "made it" with a low quality woman. Getting confident with her and learning how to not drop spaghetti will make it easier to get a good chick though, so you're still on the right track to making it eventually. Keep at it brah

>that latina from That 70's Show

Not latina. A jew.

Lol, you guys are getting the entirely wrong picture. Thanks anyways, I hope you guys make it some day too :)

what did you say

user, pls respond to this

How did you approach her? What was the conversation? There's a girl in my lecture too and I don't know how to approach her.

Advice from anyone would be appreciated. The professor was a fag and assigned seating so I can't sit next to her.

this

>see girls mirin all the time
>biting their lips, blushing, etc
>Make eye contact with them and they smile
>never say anything
How do I get over my autism. I'm usually fine one on one with people, but when there's a group or people near by I can't do anything.

you literally go up and talk to her. don't fucking pussyfeet or wait or anything. if she says no, move on. dont make crushes.

Stop walking. Let them talk to you.

It usually happens in a seditary situation.

underrated pic

that's a big hand for a woman...

You can't even see the thing.

Then your screwed

Yeah but what are some good things to say? Are there any indicators of when to ask a girl out?

I just asked her what she is majoring in, coincidentally it was the same as mine, I asked her some questions about a lecture I didn't attend, then we talked about why we chose our major and what our opinion on it is. Then we just talked about casual shit like games and studying. We walked together to the next lecture, said together, had more casual small talk. When I had to leave I just told her to give me her number and we said good bye

Honestly, this isn't a blueprint type of thing. Find any excuse to talk to her and the conversation will flow on its own. You will only feel nervous in the beginning and that goes away quick. If she's being cold and annoyed, just say bye earlier. But girls are much more receptive to being approached and talk to then you guys imagine.

>Be me
>Warehouse worker
>Meet sexy girl whose in management making triple what I bring in
>Hit it off
>Marry her
>Have kids
>Get laid off at work
>Spend all day hanging out playing with kids while unemployed
>Kids love it so much they beg me to stay home with them and not go back to work even though I got an offer starting off at more then I made at my last job
>Still only 1/2 of what my wife makes
>Wife says we have more then enough money saved up why dont you just stay home with them they hate going to day care anyway and I'd love if one of us actually were teaching and raising the children
>I dont think so
>Kids all sad
>Start crying
>Guilt me for days
>Decide I'll stay home longer
>Build gym in my garage
>Spend all day teaching the kids about fitness and eating right and building them things like pull up bars
>Teach them how to fix cars and wood craft
>Take them on trips to barter, refurbish and resell old goods and cars for extra side income and because its fun for me
>Still get blow jobs daily

Thats my made it story. No idea how I got so lucky. Right place right time I guess.

When you finally get to fuck her, please record it. Cuck us. I want you to cuck us, user

sounds comfy, i hope to live a life as fulfilling as that user, thanks

In 10th grade I dated a christian 6'2 girl (i was 5'9) because I had a tall girl fetish so i went to her youth group. It was pretty good for a month but she was a complete loon, not because of anything religious but she was a super paranoid bitch who schemed against all her friends with me and then flipped on me and started making shit up about me. After I broke up with her she tried to get a restraining order against me to make me look bad even though I never really did anything but watch movies with her and go roller skating. My only "gf" ever and I'm still a kissless virgin, the head-breast hugs were nice though.

Theres a chick gunnin for my dick but shes an animehead and japanophile, and we have absolutley nothing in common. Shes cute, too. Fuckin blows man.

Show us your wife

I see the european posters have arrived.

what did you say to her when you approached? what did you talk about?

t. guy with no gf who can't hold a conversation

Straight Talk "Are you an archeologist?"

Bugs, easy on the GOMAD

Stop jerking off and you will be forced to approach. After around two weeks I lose most anxiety and my dick leads the way. Mindfulness meditation helps too.

This. Teach your body and subconscious it's not getting that dopamine rush from an orgasm any other way than having sex with a real woman. Went on my first date when I went on no fap for like 3 weeks.

She gave you a fake number bro

Was it awkward at first? Did you guys have any contact prior like saying hello or even smiling at her? I know these questions are retarded but I got a similar situation, I can tell this chick is at least interested in me so I just have to talk to her.

give her to me