Bro, just lift! Girls will be all over you!

>Bro, just lift! Girls will be all over you!

They probably do have a gf. Just not a supermodel gf.

Cope.

>lifting for girls

If you wanna to get girls, go out every day of the week and approach every attractive woman you see.
If you have a 1% success rate, you will get a new pussy for every week that you've approached 100 women.

id rather be a sick ugly bastard instead of a dyel ugly bastard

Everyone lifts for girls. Saying otherwise is delusion.

r/incels aren't welcome here.

Those faces on those bodies look downright comical lmao.

They would be worse position if they weren't built. Women don't care so much about the looks of a man. Atleast in real life.

I doubt that, most people might start lifting to pick up girls easier though

>Nick

Erryyy time lel

Everyone lifts for vain reasons, you should just embrace it instead of making up excuses.

We're allowed to do stupid things as long as they're fun.

>Tired of being fat and ugly? Just be ugly! GYM

that's these guys. Fact of the matter is, despite the ugliness, they're still better off.

I always wonder what do you think is the other option, being ugly AND fat?

Being ugly and skinny without doing roids and obsessing about your looks which will never be great?

What if you were born with the disability of never being able to play a song properly on the guitar, ever. Would you pick playing the guitar as your main hobby?

I'm lifting for strength since I need it for my job. I don't want a gf/bf I just wanna go solo through life.

No one said you had to make it your main hobby, user.

These guys will get plenty of compliments on their body and if they style themselves well they will get by just fine even with their unfortunate face aesthetics.

And in any case beats being ugly & out of shape. Also top left and top right look just fine to me. Not handsome, sure, but fine.

The ultimate sleeper

>hey stacey, whos the new guy? he looks like a dork, bet he looks down when i pretend to care when i ask him hows hes doing
>im going to ask chad and brad to make him do that cleaning out back, hes a wimp
>Hes walking our way now!
>Ermmm hi ano..
>MOVE BITCH get out the way, get out the way bitch get out the way
>Ooh nooooo, the fight's out
>I'mma bout to punch yo lights out
>Get the fuck back, guard ya grill
>There's somethin' wrong, we can't stay still
>I've been drankin' and bustin' too
>And I been thankin' of bustin' you
>Upside ya motherfuckin' forehead
>And if your friends jump in
>"Oh girl", they'll be mo dead

Bottom right probs still gets pussy.
Ginger with specs needs to get a normal haircut and lose the glasses is all

>Women don't care so much about the looks of a man.
Lol

>cope
I do enjoy this meme

hey thats not bad

Damn Jimmy Fallon is looking big these days

no one lifts for girls. Saying otherwise is a your a faggot

He would greatly improve if he didn't have a fucking coconut haircut and had contacts.

People always post the pics of the far left and center guys not realizing they look like shit because they literally have no lats or neck.

Like how the fuck do you work out enough to get that shredded and never realize you need to do a lat pulldown or two and some neck work.

A few of them would look good with better haircuts honestly

that mother fucker is about to fall over, if he stood up straight wasn't rolling his shoulders, he would look almost the same desu

Most of them would look 5x better if they trained their neck more

>Women don't care so much about the looks of a man. Atleast in real life.
maybe you 30 year old fat grills looking to settle down and find a beta provider youderanged coping autist. THE REALITY IS THAT GRILLS WANT TALL GUYS WITH FAE FRAME AND HEIGHT YOU FUCKING COPER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>F A C E
>H E I G H T
>F R A M E

Fag

A face is nothing... it's inside, it's what matters

Veeky Forums has already confirmed almost every single one of those guys does indeed have a GF.

No one is gonna talk about this here magic? Ty, you really put things in perspective for me.

>Women don't care so much about the looks of a man

>if you have a 1% success rate

Lmao incels are this delusional. Firstly, you're going to have a 0% success rate because you're autistic, secondly, you'll become known as "that weird creepy guy that hangs out at x and asks random girls out" faster than you can even ask out 100 girls.

I unironnically don't lift for women. I only do it because it clears my mind and gives me something to think about outside of my life.

I lift for guys bro, stop being a faggot

Lmfao this faggot really thinks I'd do all of this just for hoes
Senpai Im only doing it to look like a sexy jojo character

Second

Perfect gif user

and fuck you
Happy = single, you'll get there.

well done man

Correct

Super Faggot: The Post

Top left problem is shoulders, not the face.
Bottom center unironically is too muscular for his own good.

Bottom left and the ginger look terrible.

imagine their absolute state if they were dyels aswell

You only need top genetics for legit stacies from super rich families. There are so many types of girls. Get lean, get drugs, buy a New Balance, black slim pants, old vintage tees and fuck an art hoe. Aesthetics, style and personality will get you a lot further than being Veeky Forums if youre not fat. there is a reason why this board has more nogf threads than /r9k/

This. Bones!

But im a faggot, faggot.

>his rite

Yes. But wouldn't a 0/10 face still be better on a 10/10 body? You're basically saying why even lift if you are ugly?

Kek
Is funny how this guy would actually be more atractive if he had a nornal body
Having a body like that just makes him look weird

See this thread

What is the percentage of restraining orders, though?

>go out every day of the week and approach every attractive woman you see.
go out where?

i see good looking girls on the street, but why would they want to talk to me?

You post like your whole world is high s school. I think his mindset is dumb as fuck, but he could go to a mall and get at girls all day and most people probably wouldn't notice or give a fuck. Maybe the people selling shit around the kiosks at best, but still. Lot of insecurity coming out of your post my dudarino

Three of them look good, the other four are pic related

>you will get a new pussy
>A NEW PUSSY
>like it's something you go to a store and buy
You should not be giving advice to anyone, VIRGIN. Are you even old enough to be legally posting on Veeky Forums?

>Everyone lifts for girls. Saying otherwise is delusion.
You're also a virgin and probably underage b&.

You both need to leave, or at least just lurk. You're embarassing yourselves when you post stupid shit like that.

DO NOT "LIFT FOR GIRLS", it's self-defeating and it doesn't work anyway. GET A PERSONALITY and a SENSE OF HUMOR and maybe you'll be found attractive. Stupid an un-funny with muscles doesn't get you anything other than gay bodybuilders interested in you.

I fuck girls so that Im motivated to go to the gym

Why would anyone see this much trouble solely for pussy?

a-are you a sexy jojo yet asking for a friend

spot the jelly cunt

pathetic

second from the left has quite a qt girlfriend, can't find the pics but other have posted it.

Jesus Christ sure is MGTOW in here

Damn. Is it really all bullshit?

Google day game.

I just like moving heavy objects, gains and girls are collateral.

i have

i don't know why any girl will want to talk to an unatttractive manlet stranger they met on the street

This is true. You see a lot of hot women going for ugly guys because of their personality. You never see the same in reverse, hot men would never consider being with an ugly chick because of personality, all they would do is pump and dump.

I like how his smile widens each shot.

Jesus. Tier 5 or less dont. If a girl knows she's at least a 6, why wouldn't she care?

Why did Kylo Ren get so jacked?

top right is cute from the nose up. nice eyes, shit mouth/jaw

I lift because my wife deserves an attractive husband. She eats well because she understands this too.

I don't lift for girls, but I do lift for her. Not exclusively for her though.

Not yet senpai but I feel like I'll get there eventually. Have the bigass chin for it and recently got both ears pierced.
Just need to get swoler desu desu

Why do you losers care so much about bitches?

I think he might fix his mouth by dropping some bf and maybe having corrective surgery.

>You see a lot of hot women going for ugly guys because of their personality.
post 20 examples from your facebook

Either a troll or a bluepilled cuck. Jeremy Meeks had such a great 'personality' right? Ted Bundy was funny? Fucking die.

>What if you were born with the disability of never being able to play a song properly on the guitar, ever. Would you pick playing the guitar as your main hobby?
Then I would play the bass

>tfw just 2 inches short and hips just a couple inches too wide to be a jojo character

>have to settle with greek god mode goal

Why he fuck would you ever want to touch an art hoe? They are god awful.
Actually fuck any bitches that don't go to church. Church bitches are the best.

You're a good man, I lift and eat well for my boyfriend. I've dated a fat man before and non muscular men, and after the honeymoon charm wears off you get really disappointed by their lack of self control. Stay sexy, dude.

I don't think he means nice guy personality. I see plenty of objectively scrawny scraggly men that have cultivated enough of a badass vibe to get attractive women. Women want someone who can walk the walk, low soc inhib

>Kakyoin is 5'11
>Josuke is 6'1
>Jotaro is 6'4
>joseph/dio is 6'4
How tall are you user?

Sorry not you, i meant >see

6'2 or 6'3 not sure

I feel u senpai. But I'll try to get the closest I can anyway

Oh ok

It is objectively MUCH much better being a shredded ugly fuck than being a total wreck, I don't see why we should mock our ugly bros

They can look better if they tried.
Weak Chins should grow a beard. Glasses contacts. Shitty hair then nicer haircut

I think they would all look better with beards

Ur right but they don't want to hear it.

there is an excellent story possibly greentext about this does anyone remember / have it?

I do remember it, yeah. Don't have it saved though.
The basic jist of it:
>Some guy decides that he'll try to ask out every female around
>Gets labeled as a hyper fucking creep and told to leave the area which he frequents.

That shit only works if you're GOOD LOOKING, it's that simple.

Bottom left is Ron Howard on roids.

You did not deserve this many (You)s. Says a lot about the state of this board.

>that 5'10" feel
I guess I'm gonna have to cut, die my hair blonde and settle for Giorno mode.

I love how absurd Wojaks have become as of late.

same here. I'm a 194 cm tall half asian half white mutt, I'm lifting to achieve live action jotaro mode

>this many fedora responds
These autist worship a dead Turk who’s pathetic 22 years of life is dedicated to lifting for girls
Really made me think