/fraud/

/fraud/ - SAY NO TO GARBAGE OPs

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on gyno discussion general:

Anyone here frauds or is considering frauding to travel the world and fuck exotic pussy? Asking for a friend

if you're white you don't need to fraud to fuck exotic pussy my dude

That's literally what Tony Huge does on enhanced athlete, but he was already a millionaire from being a lawyer and now has all the cash from enhanced athlete merchandise

ice cream is pretty dope

Are 32 inch hips too wide?

dude lmao what

thats average

tfw 27.5 inch hips

White average men have supermodel status in almost any exotic country. There YOU are the exotic one (and also a big wallet and a ticket out of there shithole so keep your guard up). And even in other white countries you find enough students who want to show you how openminded they are.
Although a roided body cant hurt just dont be an autist

deca or equipoise for a second blast?
only had experience with test so far

I will never compete :'(

Tfw 29" waist 34" hips
Fml

Nth for CRUSADERS LIFT NUMBERSS NAO BOI

I have 32 hips and 27 waist :(

At my fattest I'm 32 inch. When i cut to 145 i was a 30 inch waist ez

Are your shoulders at least 22"+ wide?

Haven't measure but my chest is 40

>tfw 31" at 180

I could do 31 if i wanted to look like a faggot. The only reason my waist size goes up is because my thighs and ass won't fit in anything smaller.

Thats a nice hourglass figure youve got

Is something like strong lifts 5x5 smart to run while on test if my main objective is getting stronger? Will i still pack on lean mass?

Jerry will surly help you pick out the best lingerie for your needs and fuck you if you dont turn around

>tfw 36" gut with veins in chest and shoulders

Life is suffering

I'm 28". Or at least that's the smallest size I can find that will fit. Even then they're loose.

Go away.

Numbers or leave forever

Leave me alone.

post your numbers you retarded anime faggot, I know you look like shit too

BOI

NUMBERS NAO OR YOU'RE BANISHED

Post your numbers and your body then!

This isnt about him its about you faggot

It is now.

You wanna be a big attention whoring tripfag, you got the attention now. Numbers bitch i will derail this whole thread

Go for it.

You guys think doing push ups randomly throughout the day (along with normal routine) has any benefits whatsoever?

Recently noticed my triceps are lacking and want to pay more attention to them

It'd do more conditioning and endurance rather than add mass.

Numbers NAAAAAAOOO

Numbers now or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

CRUSAAAAAdeeeeeeer

Come post your NUUUUMBEEEEERS

why do you guys even take this shit?

To look like and have lifting numbers like crusader

Fuck I've lost so many gains.

Sigh. I feel like I'm starting at square one.

I look ok I guess but my lifts are fucking shit. So disheartening. Stupid exgf succubus

What direct tricep work are you doing presently?

Post #s

Post pic bb

Nums pls

Little to none lmao

DB bench and an accessory or 2 like pushdowns or dips

This but fatter ;_;

Do like 5 more sets a session then, assuming that you're getting 2x a week frequency for every body part. You ARE doing that at least?

I'm currently starting my 3rd cycle. I ordered eq (boldenone undel), tbol, test and asin. I ran bold and test so far and will be adding the tbol once it peaks. It's been 3 weeks in and so far, I feel nothing besides side effects. I'm having a hard time sleeping and am experiencing lots of night sweats. I feel differently mentally, but not in a good way -- kind of hard to describe. I know EQ doesn't kick in for a few more weeks, but this feels nothing like the other 3 EQ cycles I've done. I'd just go with tren or deca, but I fight for a living and need something that gives me not only power but also endurance. On tren, I feel like my cardio is as good as fedora clad neckbeard. Is it possible I was sold bunk shit, or should I keep waiting? The vial is an extremely clear liquid btw, not sure if that helps.

Anyone have any experience with clen, just did my first cycle of it. Went well, but it seems like it has sapped all my motivation to diet. It's been two weeks since I came off and I just can't keep my diet in check. I also can't think of any other reason why this would be happening. Anyone have a similar experience with clen?

AxBxABx

Hey hommies, I got bloodwork done and apparently I'm more of a woman than I am man. My testosterone is 159, free t is 45. I'm 29 5'9 and weigh 250. My thyroid is all fucked as well and can't lose weight. I still lift like a fucking gorilla. Should I start TRT?

How do I keep from being so horny that I'm compelled to jack off about three times a day. I'm not used to this and I'm close to shooting blanks at this point.

What are the dangers, and is 19 years too young to start?

Fucked that post all up

You bro's mirin my natty gains?

That's fine. That's you? How old is that pic? Juicy arms.

what are you running?

I was natty then so a couple years. I got bigger and leaner but I regressed back to that body once I started cruising, hurt my shoulder, turned into a pussy whipped beta boyfriend etc

Really pathetic and I'm mad at myself but whatever. Muscle memory should help me out now that I'm back on track.

I have uni assignments due all over the place and I'm so behind, this is no good fellas

Saw you post on the other place. 3 cycles, isnt 'experienced', btw.

If you've only done 3 then it might just be in your head. You are sensitive to prolactin, so watch for that obvs. Your gear is probably fine if u got it from our secret place

So I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks... How do I not fuck up my hormones? Should I take a giant dose before I leave and just hope for the best? I'm going to have no testosterone in my body by the time I get back

Eq should have a leathery smell
Give it a sniff

Jesus Christ we've created a monster.

Just Test E 275 E3D. It did this to me last time too.

>tfw triceps refuse to cooperate with everything else. fml

This is the first time I posted this, so you're definitely thinking of the wrong guy, This is my third time running EQ -- I've done countless other cycles and have a good 20 years of destroying my HPTA under my belt. My last 2 EQ cycles had 0 sides before kicking in, then had different sides once peak bloods were there. Right now, I'm only getting sides, which seems really early for bold. You sure there's nothing else it could be?

2 1/2 weeks into tren e
210mg/week with a bit of a frontload
smelled the sweet sweet aroma of tren sweat today

>feels good

Where are you going? Why can't you fucks just take a small care package with you how long does it take to pin a shot

Picture would be great if her extensions weren't so obvious.

can you make his delts/bis and shop them so they're his legs?

NUMBERS BOI NOW

Either be confident in how you look or be autistically neurotic about you look. You can't just half ass fake shit, because then everyone knows it's fake and you look like shit.

> because then everyone knows it's fake
only other women and the gays, hence the picture.

Don't you look like utter shit while doing massive amounts of roids?

lmao I doubt it but I'll try

If you can't spot bad hair extensions from a mile away, you must have low standards.

Yes. Well, I don't think 500 tren could be considered massive. It's a moderate dose. Doesn't mean I can't criticise bad hair. My hair is one of the few things I like, it's thick, voluminous, a good colour, I don't have MPB and a good hairline. My brother got literally the opposite and was balding at 20.

I'm flying internationally yo, I'm not taking shit with me

I'm on 500mg test e a week and I leave next Thursday night. I pin Wednesdays and Sundays.

Would pinning more mL and more frequently before I leave work?
>Tonight pin 300mg
>Saturday pin 300mg
>Tuesday pin 300mg
>Thursday 600mg
Gone for 2 weeks (11/14)
>Pin normally

Or just pin like normal and do a double dose the day I leave?

>Pin 250 today
>Pin 250 Sunday
>Pin 250 Wednesday
>Pin 500 Thursday

N U M B E R S
U
M
B
E
R
S

>If you can't spot bad hair extensions from a mile away, you must not be gay

quit denying your homoness. no lies, you wanted to be a trap when you were younger, not because it'd upset your pa, but because you wanna be fucked by dudes.

I just like people who don't half ass their appearance. If you're going to spend the money and the time to do hair extensions, do them fucking right. Hair extensions are usually super easy to spot but they can look very good.

He can still be a trap with the way he looks

It wouldn't be very pleasant. I'm not soft looking enough anymore.

You're not big enough to be a man either. Just pack on a bit of fat and do hip thrusts and put full effort into hair and you're perfect.

It's not what I want. I like girls too much.

Express your lesbian soul
Post boipussy

I'm not a lesbian though. It's going to be hard enough to find a loli let alone find a loli who's also into traps.

You only like girls because you subconsciously want to be them. Skip the feeling out process and just be a trap

That's trans you dumb nigger.

quickie just messing around.

>ywn brutally hammer a mentally unstable boipuccy
Literally why live?

>ywn

???? I don't understand this hip new lingo

Same thing.

Though you're already at the stage where you think "girls" can have feminine penises, so you might as well just do it. Perfect body for it, would be a waste if you didn't

I'm a waste of human flesh anyway, so I don't mind it it's a waste I'm not a trap.

kekd

only quads can kill this foul roidbeast

On 100mcg of clen today.

Don't feel a fucking thing. Heart maybe feels like its pounding a little more or it may be my mind playing tricks on me, no shakes, no nothing. maybe a tad more anxious. Seeing results but im also doing a fuck ton of cardio so I don't if its just the workout thats working or both

>I don't think 500 tren could be considered massive

I was on 400 tren E for ~3 weeks and saw real changes, tren will mutate you.

Relistening to the Charlotte OST and fuck I forgot how good the music for the show was.

Yeah well, mmm.

You have to lift and eat for it to work

Alex was another annoying trip a while ago who looked the same as you in the same amount of time lifting but at least he was natty and didn't complain all the time

pls?