So fit what is the reason why you lift

Pic relates to my reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4osChDnPyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VcydqSpYN00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I lift to get an anorexic gf or a fit gf.

Anything inbetween is just trash.

Good taste, but 1/2/3/4 wont help you survive a bullet

For him. He was the only that believed in me.

Because I have false hope that getting fit will finally make me stop hating myself.

I'm lifting so I can get stronger and more built for the State Police. Their application process and academy doesn't seem too hard, but every pound of muscle will help since I'm a manlet.

I lift for Joi.

I believe in you user, do the thing.

I lift because I know it is something I can consistently do. The world might change around us but the weights will always be weights. Also I have very low self esteem from failing to have any new friends in my 4 years of highschool.

should be sticky 2bh

It's a productive form of masochism. Also it may raise my confidence just enough to fuck a cougar

yeah it's pretty pathetic

I think all young men should be in good physical shape and at least know the basics of how to fight

It's the only thing that makes me feel anything

Same as you OP

I want to hunt certain people and need to be stronger than them. This means cardio as well and jiu jitsu.

>2 years later

Same. Am doing bjj and kickboxing

Preparing for the 4th Reich is the only motivation anyone should ever need

most nazis are smelly little skinheads, not exactly fighters

i like seeing the numbers on the bar go up
that's quite literally it

so I can look good in my fursuit

Same reason as you OP
Montreal here

story?

Yeah, this is a shame. Facism is about uniting as one being strong as possible but probably 80% of people that support it today support it just to be edgy and continue to do degenerate shit like take drugs and get tattoos.

I lift for him.

You are just associating yourself with the wrong people. If you can handle to maintain a lifting-schedule you can be a social person too.

Quite frankly I I'm a straight edge person and would never get a tattoo. Hell I used to smoke cigars from time to time. But after I started working out I just quit completely because I felt I had no need for them anymore. I do have a thing for skinhead culture and right wing neo Nazi trash but that is a little fantasy of mine but something I would never take part in (I'm mainly talking about Rac music and Oi) but I'm a white nationalist that believe in blood and honor of my people

>Lifting for the motherland
>making it

Pick both

what does being a white nationalist who believes in his people mean? Is it just empty words? Do you do something for your people?

I'm trying to become a professional athlete because it's the only loophole in the strict power structures that exist in this world. One famous person can influence enough people in a democracy to affect actual change. Normal people have no such option which is why I can't be normal.

How long till you get there in your estimation?

He lifted and did MMA for 5 years to take revenge and was arrested before he managed to get the street fight going properly. His life is now ruined because no one will hire him and he got some stuff on his record because of public assult, etc.

If you do material art, you do it to fight in the ring. Fighting in public is a meme were only 0.00003% of cool fight lands on youtube, whereas the rest lands you in jail.

I'm aiming to go pro this year and be famous in 4 years. I have a long ways to go though.

>being a communist

okay so in 4 years how do we know if you made it? Give us a sign to look for. And be careful... you know what they say - power corrupts people.

Hail Victory.

I don't even know or remember.

Schützt Eure Heimat!

I lift so that I am ready to protect the west from communist and fascist filth.

Haha yeah man, this freedom giving democracy sure has been a success

More successful than either of those failed ideologies.

why is everybody so obsessed with political ideologies???

Women should be terrified of this timeline

Street fighting is legit stupid and nobody will ever catch me anyway im not doing that dumb shit and have no connection to the people very low chance id ever be caught. And this is all ironicr Veeky Forums larping

How the fuck are you gonna defeat a tanks.

Schützt Eure Heimat!

not him but I would try and dead lift it

SIEG HEIL KAMERADEN \o

that's pretty smart for an anime girl

Do you have the /pol/ version of moomin?

This is a political larping thread

>Race war
>Not economic war in which Burgers will lose

She cheers me on each rep lads

why lift lol

to pick up the rocket

To fight fascists in the race war.

shinji stop being a soyboy

Can 1/4 mutts fight in the race war? I've never wanted to do anything more than kill commies I swer on me mum

.t Reddit

>not understanding that you don't need to become your enemy to fight your enemy

I lift for the Supreme Personality of Godhead

youtube.com/watch?v=x4osChDnPyQ

to kill all subhumans

> ganowicz

My best friend. He was obese and wanted to get in shape or at least thinner so he can get a GF. I told him I'd workout with him because he's my bro and working out would just be another chance to hangout with him. He got a membership, I never did. He was too embarrassed to go alone, I always blew him off too "busy" but I was down to drink and get grub. I wasn't fat, just a DYEL . He died of a heart attack almost 4 months after he got a membership. I hate myself because I know I could've prevented it if I just got off my ass and went with him. I lift 5 days a week even if I feel like shit just for him.

I lift for her
youtube.com/watch?v=VcydqSpYN00

I lift because I hit my late twenties and and saw how many people quit lifting and got fat. I want to stay fit my whole life and can't stand the idea of being some paunchy slob.

Everyone can kill communists. I ain't even racist and I support killing commies.

MAH NAAAME IS BOOOOOXXXXY

fascism is like the anti Veeky Forums ideology

ideas of things like 'my people' are for weaklings who can't stand on their own two feet
I lift to evolve it's really that simple; every rep is another step away from the great unwashed masses and closer to realisation of divinity

Fascists are a bunch of statist cucks but at least they hate communists.

I lift for her

not him but fuck you

>Living for yourself instead of dying for those you love

Typical ayn rand cuck

What is the point if she can't see your gains?

implying the world does not exist because I perceive it to

I am everything and everything is me

To crush fascists and other spooked ideologues.

Great taste

Similar reasons to OP

Why do you think the right isn't rioting or destroying property?

>implying you won't surprise her with your gains the first time she feels your forearms as you walk her down the road from Yamaku to go shopping
>implying she won't adore your powerful physique when you have kinky blindfold sex so you two can fully appreciate the physical sensation and become one with each other in love
>implying

Nice dubs. It's the middle girl's age x 11

I lift so I can properly fill the 2,000 dollar Vader suit I just bought
>tfw you will never be as big as David Prowse

he's a big guy

>tfw she can't see goblin face

blast from the past holy shit

oh man...

I think thats starting to change. Me and my Veeky Forums friends are all pretty facist and dont fit that stereotype at all. We have good features and work out. I think its starting to change and will continue to do so for a bit longer. Pic related

> full autism girl

Thats what you like because youre also autistic right?

i lift because i will never be skinny.
better to be strongfat than fat.

To defeat the Communist Catalonians

You're either a sociopath or a post modernist retard lol

Schüzt Eure Heimat!

This is literally Evolian (fascist) ideology