Good feels thread?

I just got promoted.
My lifts are going steady
I've made peace with having no gf ever.
Perseverance is the key.

Yeah the guys squatting 30 lbs are getting all the bitches wet

becoming complacent =/= making it you cuck

By bitches you mean the gym gays who're miring your squats and glutes? Yeah
Actual bitches don't give a fuck about your squat numbers.
Only the results
Misguided fucking faggots and their love for the weight and routines rather then what they can do for you.

It's a good feels thread, not a making it thread, edgy dumbass

I'm happy for you. Glad it made you feel good.

Lifts keep going up.
Grades are good, and I've made a couple friends in my classes.
Getting into a routine and feeling good about the improvements.
We're all gonna make it

>Squatting 30 lbs

That's less than the bar. Anyone should be able to do that normally.

i understand the curling and running part, but 150lbs squat? even dyels can do that much.

working hard at being a fucking failure

Can someone explain to me what this picture means. Is it just some dumb joke? Is it motivation to go out your way to meet people? Why does the guy pushing the lever have anything with people being in danger I keep seeing this picture help

Everyone starts somewhere dude.

>it doesn't matter if you suck, you're still a winner to me
this is why kids are cutting their dicks off now

>feeling good for no reason at all

Thanks for the participation trophy

go back to red dit.
These are correct.

If you're actually confused, it's just a joke. It's an edit from the trolley problem comic. In the original trolley problem, which is an ethical dilemma, the guy has to choose between letting a trolley hit 5 people, or pressing the lever to put it on the other track where it will kill 1 person. There are tons of jokes based around the trolley problem, like pic related, and that's just one I like.

t. claims to have come out of the womb benching 2 plates.

Think back to the first time you sucked a dick man. I doubt you were very good, but now they got you sucking out dude's kidney stones through their cock. No one is born an expert at anything, they have to work at it.

>sucking out dude's kidney stones
kek'd heartily

MY FUCKING SHOULDER INJURY IS PRETTY MUCH HEALED! ITS STILL A BIT WEAK AND FEELS TIGHT IF I LIFT TOO HEAVY BUT IT DOESNT ACHE ALL THE TIME OR HURT WHEN I LIFT ANYMORE.

I’m sorry I’m just a little excited. Also, I’m talking to a qt at work. I’ve heard she’s curved lots of dudes at work but I have a decent feeling about this. I got a hug from her to say goodbye after one of our group runs together. It’s only of note because she initiated it and she made it super fucking awkward. Also, she’s started text me first and started to plan our next group run without me asking. So I think it’s something. Or at least I’m going to tell myself that.

Oh, lol. keked

You better initiate some shit next time then else she'll think you're not interested. Rooting for you man I fucked my chances up with a girl but I'll learn from it for next time

I will. I planned to ask her to hang out to and not just go on a run.

Went from 6'4 120 lbs to 155 lbs, been reading more, playing video games less, lifts are good, grades are good, I just started a band, and most of all I've been chatting up my crush everyday between chem and dorms. We're all gonna make it brahs.

Pretty fuckin' high guys

Had my first day at the gym today, it was only cardio but it was a start. I feel better already, i came home and prepped loads of celery, carrots, grapes and apples for snacking on this week. Tomorrow is leg day..

Seeing my reflection in the mirror as I walk by catches me off guard now. I never want to be a skelly ever again.

Ask if she wants to come with you to get dinner after a run sometime, that'd prolly be the best move

>playing sweep or pass in bjj
>blue belt vs white belt(me)
>i start in the other guys closed guard
>still a newbie so guy almost gets an armbar on me
>lock my hands together
>held that shit for 10 minutes
>pop my head and other arm between his legs
>end up getting swept anyway
>he says with frustration “damn youre strong as fuck”
>still sucks that i lost though

me2

We run in the morning so I though coffee, albeit much more casual, would be better? She also said she loves coffee.

>150lbs squat as if it was big
> 40lb dumbbell curl as if it was big
Tumblrfag fatty detected?

Never got the whole crowd of people who pretend everyone will be a supportive bro even if you're benching the bar. Many people will judge you, some may even laugh or show their scorn some other way. Keep lifting in spite of that, instead of pretending the world is one way when it's the other.

lol'd

Yesterday at the gym a guy complimented my squat form.
Today at the gym I chatted with another guy about an workouts cuz we use the same workout app.
It's the little things.

I know those "strong guy trying to survive in BJJ" feels, bro.
Gotta admit.. they feel pretty good sometimes. :)