Is there any part of your body that you want to change but can't with training?

Is there any part of your body that you want to change but can't with training?

Would you do plastic surgery?

I took creatine at a young age and now I'm bald and will never realize my potential

My height, but if everyone could change their height reliably then height wouldn't matter so it's all good.

My height.
I am 5’3” and nearing 30 so I can’t grow any taller and that bone breaking surgery is ridiculous expensive and takes years to grow an inch.
Sometimes I consider doing a bullet operation to the side of my head.

>Still obsessed with your height
Not gonna make it with that attitude
t. I'm 5'

I have like 20 moles on my face so I'm thinking about getting them removed. Don't really know how to go about finding a plastic surgeon though, my derm says they do it but seeing their clientele (all old people) I'm pretty sure they almost never do this so the clinic is probably pretty inexperienced.

PE and flared ribs.

I kinda of want plastic surgery for my lips, pic related is me.

Tons of things, though ultimately it's just blind insecurity.
I hate my face but there's no real idea of WHAT I'd want different just that I don't want it as it is now which is a good way to end up a surgery monster.
I'd love to be taller, but my idea of tall is based on my father who was 6'8 and I barely escaped 5'11. So I have a Caligula complex where I just get pangs of jealousy whenever I see anyone any taller than me. So if there WAS a height surgery I'd end up bankrupt and taller than Yao Ming because I'd always need to be taller.

Calves. I was born with club feet so I have very high insertions and my calves don't grow regardless of what I do.

your lips are totally fine, some girls probably like them.
I would be more concerned about your hair and taking photos with extreme lens distortion.

I want a boob job

Bruh your lips look retarded cause of your goatee

Grow the cheeks out and keep the hair think and close to the jawline... Then keep a moustache, and NO hair under your lips except for the line from the chreks

Left is hideous, but right looks like a tranny.

I wish my eyebrows were half an inch lower. Then I'd look like chad instead of looking surprised all the time desu

Be happy that you actually have lips and not a paper thin mouth line. Also all lip surgeries end up looking awful.

Hahaha

I just bought a lazer hair remover from Amazon

I'm getting pro laser hair removal done on my legs.

I'm kicking myself because I just missed out on a groupon and would have saved hundreds of dollars.

My face

Wish my face was a little less full. That's about it though.

thin lips are masculine tho.

I would never do plastic surgery because it is fake.. you are coping for low intrinsic value by buffering your physical looks artificially. I have come to peace with the fact that I am unattractive autist with an ugly face, narrow frame and that I will never lose my virginity or have a social life. I have come to peace with the fact that my only achievement in life is wasting 1000s of hours playing PUBG, Counter Strike, WoW, LoL and Dota. I've accepted that I am a disposable human being at that all I will amount to is a wageslave who is addicted to vidya gaems and that is ok with me desu.

A 12inches horse cock pls.