How to into cardio???

Fucking help Veeky Forums my goddamn heart feels like its going to burst if I run for any amount of time and I get a ton of gunk in my throat and I have to breathe ludicrously hard if I do too much running or even a little bit of sprinting. How the fuck am I gonna drop this fat if I cant even run right? I already do some lifting but I dont think its burning enough fat, and I dont want to go bear mode.

Slow down.
Try c25k.

Eat less you disgusting fat fuck

I have been eating fucking salads and grilled chicken for all my meals dipshit. Im having trouble with cardio not meals you fucking cunt.

How about Cycling? Not a stationary bike, but an actual bike. It's pretty easy to get started with, and it's easier on your body than running.

Walk, then run.

Seriously, people underestimate the exercise value of walking. Go find some trails with some elevation change and walk them briskly for a month or two and you'll be in shape to start running. If you feel like you must run, just do short sprints and wait until you're completely recovered to start the next one and keep the total number of sprints low. Just start small and work your way up.

PUT DOWN THE FORK
U
T

D
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
O
R
K

Keep telling yourself that, tubby

Play soccer/football.

Lots of small bursts to start. Build consistent cardio slowly. Heart is a muscle so it needs to get used to higher intensity as you progress.

I started out cycling but once I got to the point where I could go nonstop up the highest hill at the local park I decided to go with running. I can probably hop on the bike again if that's what you recommend

getting your heart rate elevated is a better indicator of what level you should be doing cardio at, I usually aim for 150bpm

Start by walking.

Drink a cup of black coffee and go for a long walk at a decent pace while listening to your favorite music or podcasts.

Do this daily and you'll get leaner and fitter. Then get on a stationary bike and start doing INTERVALS.
Do a warmup of 2 easy minutes. Then do an INTENSE 60 seconds, then a moderate 60 seconds. Your first workout's done.

When you can handle it, add another interval of 60 hard seconds and 60 moderate.

Do this until your workout lasts 14 minutes (warmup plus 6 intervals).

At this point you will have decent cardio, and you will look much leaner.
This dupe of cardio accelerates your metabolism for many hours, and ends up burning much more energy than steady state (constant speed) running. Doing it on a bike will save your knees from getting fucked. Don't run.

This. Also before you run, backpack with weights, though RIP backpack if you don't pack them properly.

start by jogging you fat fuck.

are you building yourself up before you go full run mode?

are you literally going full sprint mode on the treadmill or are you building up to a point you know you can handle and going from there?

c25k will progressively build you up. or you push yourself slowly but surely.

also make sure you get good form when doing running otherwise you'll damage your knees like I did.

Shadow boxing, jumping rope help

It isn't what you eat that matters, it's how much you eat. If you shovel pounds and points of healthy food you'll still get fat. Eat less = Weigh Less. This is an absolute fact.

Yeah for real sometimes I'll just take like an hour walk and my fucking veins swell up. It's a good way to burn off some energy and get a little pump.

Have you tried High Intensity Interval Training?

Customise your active and rest intervals so you can build up your stamina in a controlled way rather than going balls deep from start to end.

My cardio days are a simple 8 minute ab HIIT followed by a good flex warm up, then 20 minute HIIT (40 Seconds movement 20 seconds rest) then cool down & stretch off. All while fasted before breakfast.

It depends on your end goal user, train for what you want. If you're not doing a marathon take it easy. Everyone's got to start somewhere.

You just gotta push through it. You have to want to make it, and then once you accept that you want it you'll do anything to achieve it.

Just b yourself bro :^)