Why has there been increase in anti-zyzz posters. What happened?

Why has there been increase in anti-zyzz posters. What happened?

Jeffs IP got unbanned

/polr9k/ fags who are bitter

Increase of /r9k/ posters who have no intentions of or experience with lifting.

We’re not closet homosexuals who worship another man like a limp wristed /r9k/ beta.

Stop jacking your tiny dick to pics of another man. Look in the mirror and feel for yourself.

All of these.

not a true Veeky Forumsizen

That’s pretty pathetic user. You have such low self respect and esteem you have to “look up” to another man?

I’m not meming. You need to get over hero worship. That shit is for 12 year olds. You’re a man now, a man looks up to no one but himself.

degenerate that died young

owwowowwwow

how many frauds have to die before you faggots put down the needle?

>You’re a man now, a man looks up to no one but himself
Says fucking who, you?

Says someone who doesn’t need to “follow” another dude like a lost puppy.

You don’t get it, do you? Posting pics of a dude, meming about how you basically worship him. The fuck? You do have balls, yes?

What the fuck is so wrong with (you), you need to look up to anyone else?

You become a titan by standing on shoulders of other titans.

Fuck you and your buttplug.

You guys do realize when zyzz was alive the majority of people hated him, right? I don't see why everyone thinks he's some sorta God all because his dumbass died in a sauna from all the roids and coke lol

There you go again. Calling that faggot a “Titan.” What makes him a “Titan?”

Why do you think you’re somehow beneath him? Because he juiced and had the body you want? What are you, 12?

Why do you need another man to look up to?

Wait... I’m being memed. I have to be.

It's a psyop done by modern "YouTube fitness ecelebs". They don't like the fact that Zyzz is more popular than them.

absolutely CRINGE

He had a good attitude and accomplished what he wanted in life. Better than most of the chumps on this planet.
That said, I personally don't really look up to him. I look up to someone like Brian Alsruhe though.

You’re so obviously underaged, or you’re the most immature adult I’ve ever seen. If that’s the case...

—->

it was a flu shot

user, the fact you recognize he accomplished more than the average normie tells me that fire is in you too. So, don’t hero worship. Just do your thing and accomplish your goals. The only inspiration you need is in your gut.

Sounds gay considering our community here, but trust me it’s true. You think any woman worth keeping is going to stay with a dude who has other dudes he “looks up to?” That’s /r9k/ tier shit.

So this is the power of the individualist....

People who weren't here (newfag cancer) can't grasp the concept of Zyzz. All they see are surface level facts that miss the point... or they're just b8 for the (You)'s...
>Yes, Zyzz used steroids.
>Yes, Zyzz lifted to attract women.
>Yes, he made bad decisions and died for it.
...but that is all 100% beside the point to the extent that its all completely irrelevant. Y-you wanna be a sick cunt don't ya m8? Y-you know we're all gonna make it right? Yea brah, we're all going to make it. Zyzz represents genuine goodness and uplifting positivity, as a generative force exuding energy to those around him. He is THE source of energy and motivation by sheer human will. Imagine if more men were this type of upward spiral of energy and spirit. Having an unbreakably positive attitude is transcendent.

>You need to get over hero worship.
No, heroism is what we need now more than ever before.

He's some kinda 'tist for sure.

Here you go little boy.

>You think any woman worth keeping is going to stay with a dude who has other dudes he “looks up to?”
Yea, because after they figure out that your narcissism isn't actually self confident alpha behavior like it initially comes off, she is going to bail. All fine and great if you're just the permanent pump and dump type but don't expect anything long term when you're this far up your own ass. You are not god's gift to this planet, and it is boyish for you to have that attitude. You have strengths as well as weaknesses and imperfections like the rest of us. From a utilitarian standpoint admiration for someone, or an idea, sets a standard and orients your mind toward that goal. Which is why all bodybuilders start out admiring former bodybuilders... just as artists do former artists... businessmen do former businessmen, etc...

i dont know why you seem to think a "man" can't admire or envy or look up to another man. There's always going to be a model of quality we compare ourselves to, whether it's memestars like Zyzz, or figures from history like Alexander the Great. Even Julius Caesar lamented his accomplishments at age 30, saying that by that time, Alexander had conquered all of the known world. Often times looking up to these larger than life figures is what inspires us to do great things as well.
>well if so-and-so can do it, so can I
>I'm going to do (activity) so I can be like (hero)
Saying this one thing precludes you from being a man is just ignorant. A man reflects. A man has humility. A man seeks council. Men are also competitive, and top competitors are rightly revered. I think you're wrong about this whole, "men can't look up to other men" thing. I see where you're coming from, that a man has to stand on his own two feet and the master of his own destiny and all that, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with seeing a greater man, trying to figure out what makes him great, and then trying to manifest those qualities within yourself.

I take it you’re still a virgin.

Not shocked at all that you have a cartoonish concept of heroism.

wow, you're such a troll you just brush off this guy's entire point. he had a great point about bodybuilders and artists and businessmen, and you're just over here shitposting away baiting people trying to have a real discussion. Are you really so lonely, that you have to post inane shit like this on Veeky Forums for attention?

But, that’s not what’s going on here. These zyzz threads are based solely in envy and the childish manner of “hero worship” often displayed by little kids. You make a compelling argument. Maybe I was a bit misguided in my initial comments, but that doesn’t elevate the fact that we have a lot of people here who put all their stock in what someone else has accomplished.

Our culture is overrun with men who don’t know what it means to be a man anymore. It’s aggravating to see guys here, who are just as capable of achieving the same thing this now dead drug addict accomplished, but still seek out “hero’s.”

*alleviate

well then I would argue that you think zyzz isn't a worthy figure of admiration as opposed to saying admiring great men is some pansy ass little boy shit xD
you're definitely entitled to that opinion, zyzz isn't perfect

>put all their stock in
That isn't what is happening here. It is important to celebrate success, and achieving fitness goals is something we empathize with among ourselves because we understand how much work goes into it. Zyzz memes are, as I said before, a reference to his positive uplifting spirit. They encapsulate the elation of achievement, which provides motivation to press on in our weak moments... in those moments when we want to skip the gym... or cheat on nutrition.

>Maybe I was a bit misguided in my initial comments
Don't worry bro, you're gonna make it.

probably fatties upset.

Zyzz hate is so cringey. He was a really positive guy who just liked to have fun, he's fun to meme and to emulate the same type of positivity to make the board more accessible and more encouraging

I think what you're missing here is that Aziz represents a bar. His actual choices in life are somewhat irrelevant, since his "bar" of attitude, aesthetics, and such are what people are striving to achieve and surpass for themselves. You seem to have the childlike idea that people are worshiping him as a man, which is an incorrect concept. People are seeking to achieve great things for themselves, and setting that bar high is a good place to start.

They grew up

Damn...

I got it user

t. Sorter

>he was just a normal guy who sought pleasure and validation at the cost of his health
Ikr man these h8trs are masturb8ers

That was a disgusting post.

And Clint Eastwood

kek

Whenever people over hype things, there is another crowd of people whom’st’ve downplay said persons achievements. Zyzz was never special, he had charisma and sick transformation. That’s it.

>degenerate
/pol/ prognosis was spot on

People grew up and realized how fucking stupid he was.

/thread

lmao nice thread losers

Most people here's goals are to achieve charisma and a sick transformation. To us, he's a legend. An example of how you can will your way into the lifestyle you want if you pursue your dreams. And he should be everyone's reminder to never skip cardio.

>You think any woman worth keeping is going to stay with a dude who has other dudes he “looks up to?” That’s /r9k/ tier shit

The history of great men have looked up to other great men

>Also unironically caring about what women think

I know you mean well and shit but take your gay lion pic and get out

Maybe cause he's the epitome of a douche??

This

faauuurk brah this is the absolute truth
we're all gonna make it

sad cunt

>/thread own post
reddit is 2 blocks down

They are all inssecure jelly newfags who have only heard stories of The Zyzz and cant admit that they would give their puny little nuts to be in his shoes for one day.

This. Newflakes will never understand. Not gonna make it.

I don’t know why but I want to become zyzz
I want to respark the fit movement and end the fat acceptance bullshit
Him being brown, a skeleton, and him being here is exactly like me
I’ll obviously have a very different personality but still I want to become great and an inspiration like zyzz
> currently in dyel from skeleton mode, getting there guys

Babo pls stay

Jesus this thread is full of a bunch of sad individuals.

>hurr men can't look up to other men thats so beta

its the archetype of the hero, zyzz was so popular because he fit the description perfectly. WOW nerd who becomes Veeky Forums and dies an untimely death... his life was unironically the story of a hero despite whatever you think about his life choices. You all dismiss his accomplishments because you say it was out of vanity but who the fuck doesn't get in shape out of vanity? Literally 99% of people start working out and get fit for sex appeal, that motivation usually shifts though and zyzz in an interview on record said he eventually just lifted out of passion and not just "for girls".. also I think its funny how tries to pretend like everyone hated zyzz when he was alive. It's pretty obvious you weren't around when he was alive because all it took was a comment from zyzz on misc saying "u mad" to derail an entire thread of people saying "in after zyzz" and chit.

Furthermore, I know we're all anonymous here but to those of you who make fun of the untimely death of a young kid just trying to make his way in a relatively new industry (fitness + social media) by carrying out his made up persona purely out of passion for bodybuilding is pretty pathetic. It says a lot about you as a person and i can promise you that majority of you who poke fun at the death of zyzz will very literally never make it and use his death as validation of the fact that your life is even more sad than you make his out to be. No one will remember your name and make threads about you for years to come after your death because you were a cynical cunt who would rather remember someone for all the wrong reasons rather than applaud them for the impact they've undoubtedly made on a lot of people. Seriously, some of you are sad, sad people and should self reflect.

fuuuuaaarkk we're all gonna make it brahs!

We’re all gonna make it, thats it

Heresy, that's what.

zyzz shitted on Veeky Forums he never liked us

zyzz will always be the face of Veeky Forums

Because it's reached the point where Zyzz-fags were like 10 years old when Zyzz was actually around and their fucking cock sucking of him is annoying as fuck.

He was an aesthetic guy who made Veeky Forums and the misc laugh. He was not actually a fucking God. Zyzz would be fucking dumbfounded by his level of popularity today and the fact that STILL he's on the front page of Veeky Forums.

lolwut

> hates zyzz
> post warhammer
Neckbeard detected

>Overanalyzing memes

Zyzz is a funny meme that is at the same time inspirational. Why do you have to poo-poo everything? Noone looks up to him as a god, thats just part of the meme. His Veeky Forums impersonated, kinda.

Reminder

welcome to Veeky Forums

One man made this
Just like how one man keeps making AlphaDestiny threads and memes

Did your dad not love you as a kid?

While you were lifting in a pursuit of vanity, I studied the mythology

zyzz obviously never said that

Requesting photo of zyzz made up of anime waifus

You got it

non-australians will never fully grasp the appeal of zyzz. He is a staple of australian youth/male culture because he came off as taking himself so seriously, when in fact he was just fucking around and taking the piss. This is what Amerifats don't understand. They see this guy acting like a wanker for laughs and think he's being sincere. If you're a normal person with a good sense of humour, I can't see any reason to hate this guy other than that you don't understand him. He was a good cunt and comedy gold.

Zyzz is a staple of Australian culture? Thought he was just an internet meme

pedogaffers came here
the increase in pedophilia posts and threads is alarming aswell
its bad enough to see so many tumblr tier posts after the great divide
now its gonna become even more of a honneypot

Virtually everyone who sets foot in an Australian gym has heard of Zyzz and has an opinion of him.

>us

Damn man. How can I escape the skeleton?

Eat a fuck ton

whats the most common opinion on him

To most people, he's a bit of an ironic joke these days tbph. No one will deny that he had a good body and was charismatic, but ultimately he was a bit of a loser and a dickhead.

So he is not as influential anymore

Autism, the post.

Correct, he is basically a meme now here.

rest in peace true prince of Veeky Forums.

we're all gonna make it, brahs =)

haahahaha hi virgin