What do u do for ur lats, Veeky Forums?

what do u do for ur lats, Veeky Forums?

Lateral raises

lay on your side with the ab wheel under your armpit. slide back and forth using your lats to control the wheel

Dead lifts
Lat pull downs with the machine row grips
Rows
Use the cables to hit lats too

snatch grip deadlifts
snatch grip rackpulls
yates rows
weighted chins
weight dead hangs
db rows

I have an overdeveloped R lat/underdeveloped L lat from being a starboard rower and also having scoliosis. How can I even this shit out?

>Take up port side rowing
>Try to not get scoliosis

Ezpz

I don't row anymore, it was a couple of years ago. Also, can't afford scoliosis surgery and it's bad enough that it affects my posture and gives me minor pain but not bad enough to necessitate surgery.

See a chiropractor? Try doing one armed exercises like dumbbell rows along side your main lifts like deadlift and BB rows.

whatever they ask

T-Bar rows
Pull ups
Barbell Rows
Your mom

You know lats = latissimus dorsi and not lateral, right? Lateral raises don't work your lats.

whatever it fucking takes

Upright Rows
T-Bar Rows
Pull-Ups

fpbp

You know joke = fun and not literal, right? Jokes don't work your logic.

diddlies, rows, heavy shrugs and nethershrugs

>your mum

Barbell rows, weighted wide grip pull ups, sometimes hit cable rows too if I feel like I haven't hit it hard enough. Rows of any kind are king for building a big back but barbells>dumbbells>cables>machines

:Lately been doing pull ups, lat pulldowns, barbell or dumbbell rows, and a couple different types of machine rows

Deadlifts, dumbell rows, weighted pull ups

didlies and diddly variations
some rows

Literally can neglect direct lat work and they still pop like cray, genetic lottery lel
captcha: CHAD EXIT suggests I leave thread tho

DLs, Rows, Pulls.

>CHAD EXIT suggests I leave thread tho
my sides

T-bar rows, Yates rows, dumbbell rows and close grip lat pull downs.

These all give you a nice stretch and feel good and the pulldowns work your teres major really nicely for the extra V-taper.

Low bar deadlifts

Lat pulldown and pullups everyday did it for me

DB Row
T-Bar Row
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
One Arm Lat Pulldown
Chin Up
Pull Up
Deadlift

250-300 reps weekly of barbell rows, cable row,s dumbell rows, chinups and lat pulldowns.

You can't outwork your back. Stop doing 5x5 rows once a week.

V grip Lat pulldown
Kayak Rows
I'd do chinups as my compound if I weren't so fucking fat.

Pendlay Rows
Chin-Ups
Pull-Ups