ITT: Absolutely awful human beings with unfairly positive reputations with lapersons

I'll start with an easy one, Boudica - both a colossal piece of shit AND incompetent.

Attached: missedinhistory-podcasts-wp-content-uploads-sites-99-2015-09-boudica-660x357.jpg (660x357, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00r7lr9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Einsatzgruppen right now, apparently.

stop spamming the board kid.

R.i.p. Danton

Attached: Robespierre_crop.jpg (220x294, 18K)

Churchill?

Attached: file.png (227x222, 59K)

Muhammed

Mussolini. A ton of people like to circlejerk to him here but he was a despicable person.

t. bengali

Genghis Khan. 21st century revisionism portrays him as an enlightened leader that valued religious tolerance and meritocracy, which is partially true, but those values are very heavily outweighed by his horrific brutality which was shocking and extremely even for the time.

What did he do?

Churchhill was a piece of shit you anglo apologist

MLK
-plagiarist
-fraud
-adulterous orgiast
-mouthpiece for a jewish communist

BOUDICA BOUDICA

t. Zhan Wei

Napolean was worse than hitler

Lindy, don't you have anything better to do than to shitpost?

Attached: Totally Not a Frog.jpg (699x286, 15K)

Lol Watling Street

Worked for French and British intelligence.
Also he was self-deceptive beyond all reason.
All things considered he was a pioneer of what homosexuals call society of the spectacle.
Not the guy you are talking with btw.

Constantine the stutterer, a.k.a 'Michael Psellos'.

>enlightened leader that valued religious tolerance and meritocracy
This is 100% true though. It doesn't change the bloodshed, but as a leader of his people and empire-builder, he was pretty based. "Revising" the meme that he was a stupid savage is a good thing. It's just not good to overlook the damage he did.

Hitler wasn't as bad as his advisers

Attached: Abraham_Lincoln_O-77_matte_collodion_print.jpg (552x693, 106K)

Attached: marx-portrait.jpg (800x938, 375K)

Attached: mother-teresa-was-she-a-saint-or-sadistic-religious-fanatic.jpg (1213x1033, 135K)

Attached: god_the_father.jpg (700x544, 129K)

Goebbels was a good guy.

JFK. He originally ran *to the right* of Eisenhower and Nixon, was an active mafia supporter, and chose to do the Bay of Pigs. Nearly ended the world during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

The opposite would be Nixon. He was a good man with a bad reputation.

t. Anglo

Didn't his opening of communications with China fucked the US in the end? I am really ignorant about him with the exception of him not being a crook.

FDR getting credit for fixing the great depression is the most laughable piece of propoganda ive ever heard.

Salvador Allende

God, I hate that guy...

Attached: Salvador-Allende.jpg (400x302, 42K)

Quite possibly, but he did escalate the war in Vietnam and conduct a secret bombing of Laos and cambodia.

Benito "20 baros" Juarez
indio prez who sold the soul of the country to the US in order to keep power
>inb4 Santa Anna

>not posting the guy so constantly misrepresented that his very image serves as the example of misrepresenting somebody's ideology

Attached: che.jpg (510x709, 48K)

shaka zulu and goebbels

I don't think Hitler was as evil as people made him out to be and no - I'm no nazi apologizer. I think he was as "indoctrinated" and "troubled" as his followers who was made to believe shit. Himmler, Mengele etc were actual psychopaths for example.

What was so awful about Boudica?

How is Robespierre perceived positively? His time as the head of the state is called the Reign of Terror.
>interns American citizens for no reason other than their ethnic background, in violation of the Constitution
>still idolized by the American left
How did he get away with it?

Made the trains arrive on time
It meant the Italians no longer had that excuse anymore for being late

She slaughtered entire towns.

Hitler

to save entire nations

Her rebellion failed completely and the majority of people she killed were fellow Britons who had been Romanised.

Fucking this, he was also the one who got us into vietnam and a notorious womanizer at that. I will never understand the fucking JFK cult of personality.

>What was so awful about Boudica?

Mass murder of civillian populations.

Nothing. Five hundred years earlier Pericles was using Athenians settlers and sympathisers as a way to keep their subject allies in line. Boudica's army wasn't going to let a bunch of fifth columnists ruin their chances at independence.
Delusional Romaboos who think that liking them means they need to turn them into dindus need to get Hosea 8:7 into their heads.

To end a war he didnt even start.

Pinochet was pretty awful but I agree a lot of people sugarcoat Allende. His economic policies were a trainwreck.

Pinochet was pretty cool actually. Most of the cruel unnecessary acts committed under his regime were actually done by command of Manuel Contreras and, funnily enough, his wife.

Also, the worst thing about Allende, which isn't mentioned very often, is that wages went down from 100% at the start of his government to 33% by the end, only increase during the average of the first three months. It was the most retarded thing ever.

Although to be honest, his brutality has been over-exaggerated. During his attacks on cities he would always demand surrender before he actually launched any assault and also the numbers of people killed are also slightly exaggerated, written down a lot later after the events. Furthermore, most contemporaries who critiqued him were westerners which, contrary to your view, were just as bad, arguably even worse in some aspects

It’s always been funny to me the fact that the Chilean left tried to hide the fact that he commited suicide by instead trying to make people believe he was killed by the military. Even his wife said he got killed by the military, and it took for the doctor who declared him dead to break the silence.

Fucking this.

If you kill a bunch of Slav civilians, no one cares.

Yes but the laotians and cambodians deserved it

Jesus

Nothing, she was a strong woman that virgins like to despise

t. /pol/

Ask Jacob Bekenstein or Jane Wilde
He was more arrogant and contemptuous than a french king

Attached: Stephen_Hawking.StarChild.jpg (250x359, 77K)

>lol man just surrender all of you foodstock and a couple of girls for the men and we won't burn your city to the ground and kill every man and rape and enslave the women.

>so edgy

Hitler > Jesus

Came after the mafia.
How's a wiseguy supposed to make a living with this stroonz fucking everything up with his laws and authority? Take that faggy stool-pigeon Lombardo shit back to Milan.

Attached: BigPaulie.png (903x508, 507K)

Bingo.

Murdered 700,000 people.
Installed Ante Pavelic.
Destroyed Italy.

Easily that terrorist racist genocidal subhuman Nelson Mandela. Hope he can watch his people suffer posthumously.

Won't the whiteys get genocided though?

He destroyed Greece.
>invade neutral country because of Roman LARPing and drag your ally to ravage it until the end of the war
>suffers from a devastating civil war that caused millions to die and make the country a subject country for the Anglos
>the same Anglo allies brought a military junta to rule Greece, which as a consequence lost Cyprus to the Turks
>after the military junta falls, the Anglos place corrupt politicians which led Greece to what it is today
Fuck Mussolini

ITS NOT A CONCENTRATION CAMP! ITS A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY!

Reminder that he is the one who caused the cuban missile crises by saying the Russians should keep their missles in cuba

Boudicca did NOTHING wrong given her position.

It's just a shame that she wasn't either:

a)a better commander

or

B)able to extend more control and exercise more strategy through a decentralized tribal army.

If someone rapes you and your daughters, everything you do to get back at them is forgivable. That's the basic, pan-universal law.

Why are you purposefully leaving out the Chinese and Middle eastern sources?

If anything Robespierre is overly vilified relative to his actual involvement. There are far worse monsters in the French revolution who go forgotten.

I will agree tho RIP Danton. Even Robespierre felt bad about that one.

>be Napoleon
>dismantle the HRE
>somehow worse than Hitler, whose empire paved the way for the creation of the EU, the modern equivalent of the HRE

This

t. reddit

The joke being that trains ran out of schedule far more often under Mussolini's rule.

just listened to the In Our Time episode on her. They said the only evidence we have for her comes from 2 Roman texts.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00r7lr9

t.Boudica
Incompetent
Barbaric
Woman

Being a Barbarian Woman isn't an insult, and being Incompetent doesn't make her an "awful person".

Alexander
Julius Caesar
Napoleon

They were all mass murdering, genocidal dictators and warmongers. If they did the same things they did in the present day they would be reviled. This pretty much also applies to any “great man” throughout history in general.

That is true but I don't think we should judge them by standards of the present era.

For example Caesar was a war criminal by standards of the age, but compared to what raider steppe tribes or the Assyrians did, not so much.

Don't forget that he was also a sickly drug addict.

>destroys economy
>creates spoils system
>commits genocide
>celebrates slavery
B-but he beat a would-be assassin with a cain, based!!!

Attached: 220px-78yo_Andrew_Jackson.jpg (220x301, 14K)

In so far is the word Barbarian means anything, it's bat shit to label HER a barbarian when the whole thing was started by the Romans raping and pillaging the Iceni after the Iceni peacefully and without a fight gave the Romans everything they could possibly want. It doesn't get any more barbaric than that.

>barely manages to defeat a heavily outnumbered enemy
>only does so in the end by being a complete asshole to his own people and the enemy alike
>the """great"""

Attached: Peter the not so Great.jpg (447x600, 63K)

You forgot
>Gave the vote to the American people in place of an electoral system

Romaboos on this board get upset when their tactics are used against them.

Nigga Caesar was literally called a war criminal by people in the senate and many people even outside of the optimates thought what he was doing in Gaul wasn't right.

This, and given the realities she wasnt as incompetent as she is usually made out to be.
>Inb4 numbers
Its very clear that Dio and Tactitus' numbers are heavily inflated. Usually for every 6 people in barbarian hordes only 1 of them is a combatant. Which pulls Boudicca's strength down to 40,000, still a large number but not as bad as 230,000 (and still probably inflated).
Also, people usually forget that she still was able to burn the Roman capital and route a legion already.
Thats not to understate Paulinus's success of course, but still.

this

>How did he get away with it?

He was a Marxist. Mass incarceration is the MO of Communist regimes around the world.

Attached: PEARL-HARBOR-FDR-DECEIT.jpg (650x577, 225K)

A lot of high IQ people are autistic.

>Never understand
Whats there to get? He got his head blown off, people always suck the ethereal dicks of people who are murdered/commit suicide, regardless of reality.

>Napoleon
>Mass murder, genocide
I see this thrown around all the damn time. Yes, a lot of wars were fought over him, and a lot of people died. That does not make him genocidal nor a mass murderer.
Sure, things like the Spanish conflict were brutal, but that was the nature of it.

He did more to damage the empire than anyone like Washington or Ghandi ever could.

>How did he get away with it?
Because there were Japanese spy rings in the US hiding in the Japanese-American population, and because if he hadn't separated them from rest of the population the American people would have done it for him, far less humanely.

>SO HOL UP, YOU BE SAYING
>*allies with foreign invaders to destroy other peaceful tribes in my own homeland to enrich my family*
>WE
>*launches an uprising because the occupying forces I am allied with started disarming other tribes over them having their own uprising*
>WUZ SOME FINNA
>*are let off leniently, retaining our independence and only losing our close relationship with rome*
>NOBLE CELTIC SAVAGES
>*refuses to pay debts back to the roman collectors when they come looking for the money they lent me and my deceased husband that we partially spent rebuilding our tribe after the uprising we started got our shit kicked in*
>WHO WUZ
>*my tribe is raided in retaliation to have the debt collected in spoils as was common for the time, still not destroyed or forced to give up our independence however*
>OPPRESSED BY
>*leads a rebellion that slaughters the entire population of several settlements to ethnic cleanse the roman citizens because of the debt being collected*
>THE EVIL
>*throw my women and any child old enough to hold a weapon at the roman army during our first battle against it after we spent all our time up to now just razing defenceless cities*
>DESPICABLE
>*lose badly because I suck at waging war and have my tribe essentially wiped out because i sent all of it I could into the battle*
>ROMAN SCUM
>*kill myself while blaming rome for my own fucking retarded idea to throw non-combatants at their military which got my tribe wiped out*
>LED BY THE BASTARD NERO
>*the guy who rekt me is punished by Nero for being too cruel and acting without his approval*
>AND SHIIIIIT!
>*be venerated as the mother of britain representing its dignity and sovereignty despite having sold it out to rome by helping them in their invasion and only starting a campaign of genocide against their citizens (which also wiped out brits in their settlememts) because of the debt from the last failed uprising I started being collected*

>muh adultery
>muh womanizing

Virgins pls go

Powerful men have sex with lots of females, get over it

Yeah, that's why the only rightful King is Jesus Christ, the King of Jerusalem. Worshipping any other Kings will make you disillusioned, as you realize them as just false imitators of God that ended up horribly. Also, it might be controversial, but add Constantine, the Popes responsible for Crusades and Muhammad to that list too.

Powerful people are amoral oftentimes. It's not an excuse.