>GF is pissed I stopped
>tell her my mouth is tired af
>ate her out last night too but made her cum and lasted longer
>she dont understand my mouth cramps
>”you don’t think I get tired sucking your dick”
>she texts me later and is still salty
>tell her I got her next time
>”lol sure ok”

How the fuck do I strengthen my muscles that control my mouth so I can go 2 days in a row of eating the kitty.

Chew tough gum. Mewing. Also learn to make her cum with your dick or fingers so you don't have to muff dive.

She told me she loves muff diving and wants me too do it more often. It’s a rough life

Jerky
Gum
Nuts
Taffy
Corn (non-cut)

>learn to make her cum with your dick or fingers so you don't have to muff dive.
This, or a combination of both fingergasms seem more intense, it's what lesbians do. Just find the spongy spot on the upper side of her canal. Pretty easy. Did it my first try. Granted My GF is easy af to please.

You’re probably trying to use your mouth separately too much - let your neck help and start using fingers too

do it more often
i got my ex off 3 times in a row once and plus once your jaw gets strong enough you can tease them
>ex told me our relationship sucked but the sex was great
tay pls come back

Chewing tobacco (the stuff you actually chew)

>tay

>when taytweets shat the bed i sent her the racist ones and she liked them
i didnt ask for this feel

GOMAD

Don't use your mouth constantly take 5-7 second breaks to hammer on her clit with your hand or soething

Spend more time building anticipation. If I want to make a girl go crazy, I'll spend a good ten minutes before I even touch her pussy, and another five before I go down on her. By that point, she's so worked up that it takes almost nothing. Make her cum, slow down, spend a minute or two working your way up to her neck, another minute working your way back down, and repeat. This will, without fail, make even the most prudish girl literally beg you to fuck her.
Just make sure you put on some good music or something first, because it's boring as hell up to then.

PROTIP
If your tongue and jaw get tired then use your lower lip for a few seconds (move it around with your neck).

Huh I had almost the exact same thing happen to me

Another reason never to eat pussy.

>getting bullied into eating dirty snatch

>2017
>using fit to humblebrag about having a girlfriend

kill yourself op

>OP could just ask about strengthening his tongue muscles
>instead posts long winded story about getting blowjobs, eating pussy, etc

Put a bullet in your brain

Wtf are you doing op, flailing your tongue like a retard? Take that shit slow, kiss her thighs, lick around her lips. If you start getting tired of licking, kiss her pussy for a while. Kiss your way up her body, Play with her tits, kiss her passionately while you finger her and work your way back down.

Eating her out shouldn't be some bureaucratic block you schedule into sexual intercourse, the whole thing is a dance. Be creative, get into it, follow your intuition

the virgin pussy kiss vs the chad tongue flail

>Holy fuck go install tinder or something mate it's not that hard to get laid

>you irl

you sound gay as fuck but you're not wrong about this

SS+GOMAD

Dunno how you're eating pussy bruh but when do it I just set myself in position with the tongue out and simply flick the tip of my tongue. It requires you to know where the right spot is but I can go down on a girl for an hour without having to quit.
Give it a go

>ex told me our relationship sucked but the sex was great

ayy same
Last thing she did was grope my dick through my pants after the sad goodbye.

You are doing it wrong, you are suposed to EAT it as if you were eating some juicy mangos, not just lick it. That is why your mouth and tongue tire.

Your gf can thank me later.

That picture lmao

>going down on a girl
LMFAO how beta can you get