Is this photo real? Seems fishy that there was a photo of the supposed execution in the first place...

Is this photo real? Seems fishy that there was a photo of the supposed execution in the first place. I figure that they would have hidden it better than 'somehow got intercepted by Polish partisans', yet here it is.

Attached: 800px-Jew_Killings_in_Ivangorod_%281942%29.jpg (800x552, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s0RydhVRRqw
nybooks.com/articles/2009/07/16/holocaust-the-ignored-reality/
hampshirehigh.com/exchange2012/docs/BROWNING-Ordinary Men. Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland (1992).pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Schimek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Schulz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Were they
dare I say it...

No. They were aiming at enemy troops from distance. Jews used this image to think they were firing in front of them civilians but they were actually protecting them.

Attached: E03B267E-8F54-45A1-9F20-3C0C1302B57C.gif (272x304, 9K)

>Is this photo real?
Yes
>Seems fishy that there was a photo of the supposed execution in the first place.
There are photos of mass executions from pretty much every major modern genocide.

Yes, that's why they're standing around fully exposed and not trying to take cover at all.
Pic related is from after the massacre.

Attached: 1511530008324.jpg (699x368, 71K)

Here's more photos of Axis atrocities.

Attached: 147684172111.jpg (1280x872, 290K)

Attached: 14768417215.jpg (1280x865, 235K)

Hungarians here

Attached: 147684172110.jpg (1280x846, 243K)

Attached: 147684172112.jpg (1280x812, 181K)

You can clearly see them run for cover

Attached: 147684172113.jpg (1280x797, 191K)

Photos like these are why I question the facts behind the halocaust. It's much more efficient to just shoot people in front of shallow graves then transport people to be gassed.

Attached: 147684172114.jpg (1146x876, 143K)

Because people got problem when they shoot people.

>It's much more efficient to just shoot people in front of shallow graves then transport people to be gassed.
Are you genuinely uninformed about the Holocaust or trolling?
Not every Jew was gassed.
Many Holocaust victims died in the East to the Einsatzgruppen (Nazi Ethnic Cleansing Death Squads) which executed around 2.5 million civilians including 1.3 million Jews, primarily through shooting.

Attached: 147684172115.jpg (1280x830, 216K)

Attached: 147684172117.jpg (1280x920, 260K)

most people dont enjoy murdering women and children

Attached: 147684172116.jpg (1280x870, 183K)

One of the primary reasons they began gassing people in the first place is because the soldiers performing the shootings on the eastern front were becoming mentally unstable as a result of it. They needed a cleaner, less personal method of genocide.

Attached: 1476841721454.jpg (1278x1317, 747K)

Attached: 14768417121.jpg (1280x855, 197K)

>Hans, are we the baddies?

Attached: 213123r132.jpg (1024x576, 31K)

Attached: 1511530008323.jpg (4481x3090, 2.27M)

Attached: 1511530008325.jpg (1600x765, 285K)

How come every other dictator throughout history managed this in his men?

Poor excuse.

Wrong pic.

Attached: Naked Jewish women being executed by members of the German Gendarmerie and Ukrainian Schutzmannschaf (736x461, 186K)

Attached: thatsnottrue.gif (317x174, 3.75M)

Relevant meme

Attached: 1450535156169231914.png (612x848, 440K)

Who said those men didn't suffer mentally as well?

The narrative generally pushed is that hitler personally fedexed every jew in Europe to gas chamber camps
Many people aren’t aware that it started with more practical solutions

Say it with me Veeky Forums

P O L I S H
H O L O C A U S T

youtu.be/s0RydhVRRqw

The poimt isn't about their suffering, it's about theor performance. They still killed people when ordered.

So either Germans were actually the nicest mass murderers in history, or the holocaust is exaggerated.

>[citation needed]

Germs used Kike police to murder Polish civlians

Attached: 985295252.jpg (500x320, 29K)

Is this fucking real
Sometimes I honnestly wish I could deny this out of existence
What could possibly go through their head at this moment
I genuinely feel sick

see

Now this is fake.

It’s actually NKVD Soviets executing them.

Nice proof. You've completely unbrainwashed me

I don't understand why they're all gazing up like that. Seems to me that a pretty dilapidated place like that is not somewhere to take in the scenery.

Man, getting hanged with your feet just an inch from the ground must really suck.

partisans or partisan collaborators

Seriously guys, there is literally nothing wrong with executing Jews or Communists.

it wath yugoslaf partysans! the germans dindu nuffin!

Attached: 1495288088439.png (645x773, 253K)

This,
Communist snitches
Get shot in ditches

>What could possibly go through their head at this moment
A bottle or two of vodka and possibly some meth.

>cognitive dissonance.

t. Jew

More like most dictators didn't hit the level of the Nazis where it became that much of a problem.

It's one thing to have death squads who kill a few dozen people every year. It's another thing entirely when you ask the same people to kill a few dozen people every week.

The internet is just the worst.

The Einsatzgruppen was an anti-terrorist organization.

boooooooring

Who's them? The one fully visible soldier? Who is standing, in blatant disregard to the apparent incoming fire? Contrary to every modern military training and human nature?

>it's a "stormnigger questions the Holocaust without having the faintest idea of what actually happened in it" episode

Got some evidence for that little claim?

The Germans applied the term "partisan" very loosely in the occupied territories. Simply being in the area when a partisan hunt occurred could get you killed.

Attached: 1476841721455.jpg (1261x1251, 1.06M)

>Muh NKVD
>Muh Yugoslav partisans
Will you retards ever stop?

Attached: Le Yugoslav Partisan Face.jpg (1359x544, 253K)

Anti terrorist organisation that killed 34,000 children and 600 mentally disable people?

DAY DINDU NUFFIN!

Attached: 1493996324598.jpg (1404x764, 184K)

>list all the women and children they murdered
what did they mean by this?

Attached: jager report.jpg (588x800, 162K)

How wierd than an organisation that did nothing but fight communist insurgents would differentiate between Jews and Communists. Surely it would make more sense to list them as Communists or Partisans if being a Jew had nothing to do with why they were killed?

Really causes one to ponder...

Fuck, can you imagine going village to village, rounding up all the women, children and elderly and then shooting them like dogs.
Day after day, bullet after bullet.
I can't image what it feels like to shoot children, I would have probably refused or killed myself
Did any of the men involved ever disobey their orders in these units?

Nice source you got there.

You need to remember they were Juden.

k*kes arent people

>implying it happened everyday

why are you so obessed with Jews? Most people murdered by the Hunnic hordes were not Kikes, not to mention Wehrmacht and SS (((protected))) local Jewish elites against Slavic population that wanted to kill them.

So you condone the killing of children?

Children bred for the sole purpose of enslaving my people?

thats what G*mans did

Pray tell, how is a random peasant child from bumfuck nowhere slavland supposed to enslave '''your'''people eight decades into the future?
Are you American?

>random farmers and peasants must be destroyed utterly
>this Rothschild can be put up in a hotel and then let once his family pays the ransom though

What's up with the Armbands?
What's up with that ruskie in that pic?

Try and debunk this Atheists

Attached: 658958925.jpg (1930x892, 677K)

>David Irving

You mean the guy who got outed as a fraud in his own libel trial?

Gassing was barely past the experimental phase towards the end of the war. The were part of a search for a more efficient system. The Concentration Camps get an overly strong focus because of how unusual and just plane sick they were. But the great majority of Jews and other people killed in the Holocaust were shot "the old fashioned way".

There was a book written on this a few years ago, but I'm having trouble locating it. But here's a good article on the subject where Timothy Snyder argues that the true scale of atrocities committed by Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union is missed because of the excessive focus on Concentration Camps and Gulags.

nybooks.com/articles/2009/07/16/holocaust-the-ignored-reality/

>The were
They were

If what you say is true, then the number of deaths at concentration camps are exaggerated, or there would be mass scatted across all these towns and villages, much more than what has been currently found.

Personally, I think the narrative of the holocaust as just that, a holocaust, fails the smell test. The extermination of rebels, dissenters, both political and armed, and communists? Much more likely to be truthful, just because many of them were Jewish is besides the point.

>the number of deaths at concentration camps are exaggerated
Or the total number killed is often understated. The 6 million Jews killed is the number most often used. But there may have been 5 million non-Jews killed also.

Why'd the bodies have powder burn residue in the back of the neck if it was a firefight?

Some of the men genuinely believed that Jewish people, along with Polish people, Russian people, etc, were subhuman garbage who deserved to be killed. Others were hesitant or resisted at first, but after days of drinking and killing, there's a sort of bizarre group camaraderie about the whole thing.

There are no known records of an Einsatzgruppen member refusing to kill or disobeying orders. I've heard of some of the reserve battalions where men asked to be excused from the killing and were granted this, but not Einsatzgruppen. A significant amount of killing was also done by non-German volunteers.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-A0706-0018-030,_Ukraine,_ermordete_Familie.jpg (800x500, 76K)

How could something like this happen man...

A communist Asiatic pro-immigration Partisan and B-17 Bombardier was teaching a class on Joseph Stalin, known rapist.
“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Stalin and accept that he was the least evil being the world has ever known, even greater than Rommel”
At this moment, a brave, honorable, Prussian aristocracy Panzer Ace who had destroyed 12,000 Shermans and understood that Slavs aren’t Europeans and fully supported all military decisions made by the Wehrmacht stood up and held up a dead child. “Is killing this kid a war crime?”
The arrogant war criminal smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “of course it is, you stupid Aryan.”
“Wrong. He was within twenty miles of a partisan camp. Besides, we were just following orders and you can’t really judge us because you weren’t there and don’t understand how we’re just fighting for our country and how most of us hate the Nazis anyway. If this was a war-crime, as you say, it would’ve been in Dresden.”
The partisan was visibly shaken, and dropped his PPSH and copy of The Treaty of Versailles. He stormed out of the room crying those communist crocodile tears.
The students applauded and all subscribed to /r/History that day and accepted Rommel as their lord and savior. A Tiger Tank named “Following Orders” smashed into the room and stood guard next to the Reich Flag and shed a tear on a V2. Infantry Attacks was read several times, and Guderian himself showed up and advanced science by 1,000 years.
The partisan was caught trying to rape Berlin women and was arrested the next day. He died of typhus and nothing else in a prison camp that had a swimming pool.
Heil Europa

>Personally, I think the narrative of the holocaust as just that, a holocaust, fails the smell test.

If you think that, then you haven't done much research on the Holocaust or WW2 as a whole.

>fails the smell test
Why didn't you just say "my feelings"?

Excellent shit

Should rather ask why they would bother with a burial. Know that many SS veterans are notoriously hard to work with cause they lie like an eight year olds.

Was most likely cooked up by Irving but what was he thinking with going with Burial.

>SS veterans are notoriously hard to work with cause they lie like an eight year olds.
Can imagine an interview with those guys.

>Why did you execute them?
>Execute, uh, no we had a firefight with them in zhe town nearby!
>Firefight eh?
>Ja, was hard fought!
>Alright so, you can see clear powder burns behind the victims necks. Correct?
>Ja, prefer zhe word "combatant" was a very close door to door fight!
>Mhm? and they all died on the spot right?
>We were lining them up for burial after zhe firefight.
>Burial huh? bit difficult with all the snow don't you think?
>Ja was very difficult, we had to abort cause we were being shot at again. regret not giving them a proper and honorable funeral.
>Alright so let me get this straight you were about to bury their bodies following a prolonged session of quarters combat.
>Ja!
>So close that the muzzle flashes of your rifles left a permanent burn on their clothes and skin correct.
>Ja very close.
>Sometimes multiple wounds
>Ja was hard fought, some didn't die right away, others were so wounded they begged us to take them out of their misery.
>And so you dragged out their bodies from the village and made ready for a burial.
>Ja, with honor.
>During winter.
>Ja.
>Yes, and you call it a hard fought battle despite the fact that your battalion lost not a single man that day, either dead or wounded.
>...Ja

t.Amerimutt

>A Tiger Tank named “Following Orders”

Attached: 1485477913722.png (383x302, 173K)

heres a nice book about the matter:
hampshirehigh.com/exchange2012/docs/BROWNING-Ordinary Men. Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland (1992).pdf

With that logic you can justify the extermination of the GERMANS, genius.

>Did any of the men involved ever disobey their orders in these units?
Depends if you count these as legends

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Schimek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Schulz

>i'm being enslaved!
>but i'm still the master rwce!

Attached: IMG_6806.png (501x585, 19K)

*race

Only real relevant post in this thread

Attached: 367788444.png (444x638, 245K)

>be master race
>be scared of kids

Attached: masterrace11.jpg (787x767, 89K)

If they were rebels and political dissidents, why did they make all Jews wear a yellow badge that symbolised specifically Jew, instead of a red badge that other political criminals were given?

>He died of typhus and nothing else

Attached: 1475454298103.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

He's a well established scolar before the libel trial.

He studied physics and political science, both of which he dropped out of.
How is he in any way an ''established'' scholar?
Were his works peer reviewed?
Or did he gain any recognition as a scholar from other mainstream reputable scholars?

>and thus the Nazi justifies the killing of everyone else except him on the planet

I think we got ourselves a new pasta bois

because the only other dictator who killed as many people with straight up massacres was Pol Pot