Anyone else do yoga to stay flexible?

Anyone else do yoga to stay flexible?

I do it occasionally, feels great afterwards

At work there's opportunity to do yoga/pilates at lunchtime. Here are some things I've noticed about it -

>excellent for recovery from doms
>improved mobility i.e. less 'creaky' in day to day
>some movements isolate your core brilliantly which complements lifts
>can be a laugh and a good time socially

Give it a try lads

mhmm. i stretch every day for half an hour or so. i hurt myself lifting a while back and my neck's still not quite right, but yoga helps a lot

yes

been doing it for a month now and i'm so close to getting my heels down during downward facing dog

Glad there's a few of you out there that do it too. Yoga the best

any tips for beginer yoga programs?

:)

Just check on YouTube. If you can speak Spanish check our Malova Elena, she's a cutie.

I'm sure you can find a torrent of it, people say DDP yoga is a pretty good thing for people that have done literally no yoga

stretching is for women

Adrienne on Youtube, but watch out, you'll fall in love and the existential dread of knowing there's a cutie like her out there and she's not with you is killer.

Just make sure you aren't going all out on stretching, as it will actually make you more prone to injury.
Some solid stretching definitly helps with everything though.

Checked her out. She looks like a potato.

>but watch out, you'll fall in love and the existential dread of knowing there's a cutie like her
Too late, and I'm not even OP.

Twice a week. a local studio cost me 25 for 4 sessions, and 8-15 dollars for drop in. I also do Adrienne from YouTube once a week.

>25 for 4 sessions

Pretty good deal

No. Feldenkrais. Fuck yoga. I'd rather do something useful.

same

Only flexibility you should be doing yoga as a man for is the flexibility of bottoming or topping depending on your partner's tastes.

This though...

I just do a half hour of stretching muscle groups a day. Is there a big benefit in upgrading to yoga?

Seems kind of butch to me.

>Working out around hot women
>Getting to check out those hot women during class
>Gay

No.

Not that stretching is especially good for you either. It creates greater range of motion by deactivating the stretch reflex. This is bad.

fuck that's cheap. classes are like $20 a pop here