You Got This Edition

>>Thread Theme

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>le ebin analog effects masculinity statue

>Be me
>start lifting again
>after 2 days of lifting chest and back (separate days)
>I start to have a hard time sleeping because I can't breathe very well...
>MY BLOODY CHEST HURTS
>I ended on not doing chest lifts for today
>fml what am I gonna do?

it's just doms you pussy

>day 1 of nofap

>not linking the previous thread
Step up son

Czech'd

bump

This. I made a post last night on the old thread asking for some advice. I was hoping to check back this morning to see if I got any. Now I can't find it.

You fuckers don’t even put the sticky anymore
4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky
Anyway tried weed, didn’t do anything, probably going to not use it again

I’m bulking my maths skills because I’m aiming for an analytics job after uni. Bought some textbooks and trying to do half an hour a day besides main studies.
Besides that I’m feeling pretty out of energy and motivation. Feelspatheticman
This.

>motivation

Well, I'm a hairlet that has it buzzed down, so if I want any semblance of being attractive - lifting is no brainer.

I also lift to aid in BJJ. Prevents injury and generally makes me impossible to take down and sweep.

I also find myself lifting as a principle reaction to the rise of needy nu-males and NEETS and the prevelance of women outperforming men in various domains. Need to be an example that men can be strong, capable, and self sufficient.

Beyond that? To be attractive to my future wife and a a badass to my future children

bump

Train legs bitch.

my motivation is the desire to run a 5k in under 20 minutes.

Too bad I cant even get my mile under 7 minutes yet and my calves/shins hurt whenever i run now.

Next time just post the statue without those cringy graphics on top

I'm having extreme problems sleeping. Waking up tired for the last 5-6 years. Tried everything, room's completely dark, almost no noise, 5-HTP, L-theanine, avoiding coffee, etc. but I still somehow cannot get a good night's sleep.
Now, the problem is not in falling asleep, but a) I wake up after ~6h to go to the bathroom, and b) still feel very tired, go back to bed and stay in some kind of sleep limbo for additional 3-4 hours, half-awake without actually sleeping.
So this results in me spending ~10h in bed and still feeling like shit all day. I got up at 10:30 AM, and it's 9:30 PM now and I'm tired already. This means that my productivity and mental tasks are suffering. Don't really know what to do anymore, I feel my workouts are also suffering and lifts are stalling at very average numbers because I'm not doing the rest part properly.

TL;DR: can't get good, restful sleep. Does anybody have the old /sg/ sleep general pastebin, or any other good advice.

> went to gym 20 times in past 4 weeks
> got significantly leaner and noobgains
> tomorrow is last day at dead-end job
> will start new job in 1 week with pay raise of 10%
> didn't drink coffee for 37 days
> soda was kept at minimum (only 5 glasses in past month)
> keeping track of my life in excel
> taking Japanese classes
> spend time with gf
> social life (friends/family) is going pretty well too

how can i further improve? I'm starting to feel like I don't have any time for myself anymore tbqh

>taking japanese
fucking weebs everywhere

>complaining about weebs on a taiwanese basket weaving forum

yeah class is full of weebs but they're pretty OK desu, somewhat cringy though.

I'm just taking the class because it's one of the only ones available on a saturday. The other ones were arabic or turkish.

I 'know' 5 other languages already fyi

Just got a zinc supplement, it says Elemental Zinc (Gluconate) - 50 mg on the information tab. Does this mean with every pill, I'm getting 50mg of zinc or 50mg of zinc gluconate? Should I take this once every two days?

You sound like you might be depressed

I hit 1 plate ohp today anons
I could of did 2 but I stop at one.

Can you give tips for learning?
I know a little bit of the jap alphabets and I have a genki book

i'm taking classes so that helps for conversation.
Besides that just study the old fashioned way. You can use some flashcard app or make them yourself in paper format

you should have been in english class instead of the gym.

Jokes on you faggot, I have a 3.7 gpa and I have an A in my English class. Fuck off and let me phone post.

>was very depressed since new year
>in June I decided to take a break in my studies, will restart in September 2018
>went back to mum's and found a part time job 2 minutes from home feelgoodman.jpg
>lots of free time, learning how to do lots of stuff
>gardening, building a dry stone wall at the moment
>during summer I will help someone rebuild an old house
>learning how to properly cook
>lots of time to work out, sadly no gyms near me (2 hours drive minimum)
>still have 10kg of free weights, will buy more soon
>lots of biking too because no car

starting to see the light again, feels great. I really need to get on the nofap train tho, longest I've managed is like 2-3 days. I feel like a sack of shit everytime I relapse

But you have an F in "being able to keep your cool".

kek