College and getting Veeky Forums

I'm on my 2nd year of Electrical Engineering and trying my best to find time to get Veeky Forums and not fail at uni. At best I get to go 3 times a week to gym for 2 hours. Am I ever gonna make it? Anyone else studying something similar ?

3 times a week seems like a good amount

Sure. You can just do some kind of heavy as fuck split. I would probably do the same muscle group 3 times a week during week 1, and then 2 times a week during week 2 - and alternate.

Where at Breh? I'm studying electrical too, if you've got good time management and are willing to make sacrifices to work/social life it isn't hard at all. My biggest problem has always been diet because obviously I'm very busy, but I still manage to lift for 1.5 hours 3-4 times a week.

no absolutely not, you can't make gains in a difficult major

thankfully i almost have my bs in finance

Most PL routines are 3 days a week lad.

>finance
>hard

yeah studying physics at uni and going for N3 japanese next month, good thing I have a home gym so I lift 5-6 days a week

>6 hours a week .
That's all you need senpai if you lift. Live a more active lifestyle, take the stairs, take frequent walks. Give up on Vidya movies anime all these vices and you'll have loads of free time. Do ritalin once a week and have a productive 12 hours of studying. I went and partied 3 times a week with a full electrical engineering course load.
Sad that I learned too late in my final semester and now have 1 course left to graduate, too much free time now.
Had 4.0gpa first 2 years of school and then got really depressed before lifting and finding Jesus. Take some time to wonder what life is really about, if you are atheist, you can go do the nihilism path that nothing matters and be depressed or that you can now do anything. I did both, doesn't bring you anything. Money isn't the answer look at all the depressed rich people.
>For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
1 Timothy:6:10

Im studying exactly that, 2nd year of electrical engineering, and I lift 3 times a week for about 2 hours as well. Is not too bad because I have short class days but it can get overwhelming when you have a lot of exams. Im still making it tho, well make bro dont worry, just work for it.

fucking ultra chad

* uber ammoger gigga chad

Mechanical engineering
It's easy
Workout on days where either
1) you had too much classes and you'd be too tired to revise notes/study/write projects anyway
or
2) on weekends. Seriously, nobody studies for all 16 waking hours, not even close. You can allocate 1 hour on each on weekend days to work out.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

3rd year in Programming major.
3x fullbody a week and finally having enough sleep. First two years were savage, I had time to meet my gf once a week and had around 5/6 hours of sleep. School is easier now, lots of sleep and also n-no gf :')
Key is fullbody sessions user

I'm in chemical engineering. Go to the gym everyday for at least and hour and a half. Also doing an undergrad thesis project and preparing for a Masters in biomedical engineering. Managed to score a 99% on our first transport phenomena midterm, which is regarded as a pretty fucking difficult course.

Just stay disciplined, cut the video games and fapping. You'll be surprised how much you can get done if you just stay focused. Invest in a caffeine + L-theanine supplement if you need the boost, but don't rely on it too much.

Pare down your workout to the bare essentials (full body in no more than three big compound lifts only). Go for an hour. Review lecture notes between sets.

Top kek
I work a job, am in 3rd year CS and find shit tonnes of time user for gym and going out. You are not working 16 hour days. Simply make the time, stop procrastinating

Currently second year in EE, working ~30hrs a week, lifitng 4 days a week, swimming 3 days a week, also plenty of time for social life. I have a 3.8 GPA, literally just sleep less.

You are not cut out for engineering OP, Sry LMAO.

ME senior here, kept my last summer internship and working ~20hr/week as a process engineer, single dad, and workout 3x/week. Diet is strict. Probably put 10hr/week into vidya. See GF most days.

You're just dumb bro, give up before your school mistakenly gives you a degree and you get somebody killed with your foolishness.

THIS GUY CAN'T BE REAL.
HE'S TOO CHAD EVEN FOR A CHAD TO BE REAL.