How does Veeky Forums fight crippling depression

how does Veeky Forums fight crippling depression

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987706001034
reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/h3lbk/ketamine_as_a_powerful_antidepressant_if_you_have/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

deadlift and squat mostly.

If I kill myself on Halloween will I be haunted forever

stop frogposting

it's been going on for years. it's too late to stop now.

depression is a meme

It is just you being a lazy faggot

Staying busy. If I don't think about it, it goes away. That's when I realize that I'm not actually depressed despite what the therapist said, I'm just lonely.

More likely that you'll end up haunting people forever.

Just b urself senpai sama

>Depressed
>Went cocoon mode for five years
>Realized this was changing nothing
>Now no depression
I did it bros, I broke my brain and went full circle back to happiness.

Fuck the pain away.

Therapy+antidepressants. Group therapy has helped me be consistent with dieting and lifting too.

Stop being so self involved and find something to care about.

My extreme hatred for the Jews has filled the hole left by my crippling depression

I don’t

Doubt you're happy. Just indifferent.

Just get an attractive gf. It will cure everything.

I'm Jewish and we are the greatest race in the world. We run the world.

>We run the world.
Beyonce says girls run the world and she has sold millions of albums
Why should we trust you?

I get depressed if I don't accomplish anything for a while, are you a useless piece of shit?

Magnesium.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987706001034

lol if u lift weights and u have depression
depression will go away
specially when your body or strenght is getting better and u wonder why fit people always look happy
if you combine games+workingout then u will never get bored

fpbp

Just ignore it and carry on like there is no problem.

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

>19
AND
>passionate lover
>witty

HHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

running. never stop running. if you slowdown the demons will catch up.

No, but you'll haunt the place where you died forever.
This is a fact.

>reddit spacing

I go out and do things. Accomplishment is my best cure.

Volunteering, going back to school, lifting, etc. Feels nice to do stuff.

I don't know if this is a copypasta, but I'm using it as one now. This shit is gold.

>I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

Sunlight: start your day with a walk in the sun if you can.

Do your cardio

Get on a regular sleep schedule.

I've had experience with it and these are the most important things

I'm severely depressed, I get a ton of antidepressants and see a psychiatrist.

Recently I broke up with my girlfriend due to long-distance and I just want to fucking kill myself all the time. Tried fucking other girls, coke, weed, alcohol, watching movies, working all the time. I keep fucking thinking about her and my heart hurts I feel like an idiot.

Please give me some sage advice Veeky Forums. Please.

Taking D3+Magnesium because of less sunlight and magnesium is necessary for further synthesis.
Also St. John's Wort, that's basically a mild,herbal SSRI sufficent for me.

If you got ketamine you can try short 5-day treatment that will improve your mood for weeks.
reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/h3lbk/ketamine_as_a_powerful_antidepressant_if_you_have/

The problem is depressive people don't have that feeling of accomplishment probably due to brain chemicals not working right. Not to mention the feel like shit all the time in the first place so it's harder to accomplish anything.

f p b p

p

b

p

Get a good job, work hard, get a decent girlfiend and be loyal to her and leave all that degenerate shit behind.

>I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

Harvey, plz go

There's nothing instant you can do to get over a breakup. You just have to love yourself enough and keep working towards your life goals to get into that mindset that no girl is worth ruining your day and feeling like shit over.

In the short term, keep yourself busy with productive shit while still being able to recover enough to do the same thing the next day. I know it's harder when you're in the middle of an episode but that's what you gotta do.

Oh lord lol. I can only imagine how angry this image would make the average huffpo/guardian reader

You forgot
>I am an autist

Pushups I go for 100 in sets of 20 and then do 3 more sets until failure for each one, I figure if I’m laying around doing nothing I’m at least building stronger triceps

Honesty this. Nothing that should be satisfying is satisfying. Exercising is hard for me because I don't get any adrenaline from it.

i don't.
if i think for too long, i become cripplingly depressed.
like right now.

You're not an ethnic group, you're a bunch of fan fiction inbreeders. There was nothing to watch and very little if anything to read.

Also you've been kicked out of every corner of the Earth so I'm guessing there's a reason or two.

You sound super repressed

Only useful post

I watch a lot of anime

I try to keep doing stuff. It helps until it doesn't.

depression is a state of mind, you can get over it but its better to go along with it so you can feel better afterwards and not have your problems linger
>pic definantley related, use it to your advantage

>it's an user finds something to distract himself and occupy his time until he can find something else that does the same thing until he dies episode

I am 18

Kinda Veeky Forums and handsome, been lifting since 14 now got a better phisique than 90% people my age

Studying STEM in a top 10 uni and am in the top performes of the class

Have a high-paying tech job as a student

Used to have a girlfriend, now have sidehoes

Have a lot of friends both from school, work and childhood

Depressed as fuck and regularly considering to kill myself. Only thing stopping me are fridays and saturdays when I get drunk and forget about mostly anything

1. MEDITATION
2. EXERCISE/CARDIO/STRETCHING
3. BEING OUTDOORS/VIT D
4. SETTING AND ACHIEVING GOALS
5. CONQUERING FEARS AND OBSTACLES
6. LITTLE BIT O' PSILOCYBIN

9/10

That's how I've combatted my depression. It's not 100% effective, but it's the only thing that works in any regard for me besides medication.

Success breeds jealousy.

opiates

More like blood libel and child sacrifice are frowned down on by people that have souls.

Bitches ain't nuthin' but hoes and tricks.

Underfuckinrated

Very wrong. Can speak from experience.

Psylocybin needs to be recommended to everyone here. It's a fantastic treatment. It helps you realize how easy it is to fix everything.

I'm really sensitive to any change in sleep schedule (might be bipolar, idk). Now I just prioritize sleep over pretty much everything.

Take CBD oil daily and try to do productive things

fpbp

Depression -> Agression -> Gainz

Don't get sad, GET MAD

depends
if you're "busy" doing something you hate it won't go away
but yeah one of the classic cope outs of depression is playing video games 18hrs/day so you don't have to think about how shit you life is or how badly you fucked up past opportunities.

except major depression gives you psychomotor retardation which if you had ever experienced it you'd know it feels impossible to do a single push-up.