Useful links:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tZIonSOwhM3iM0gTYVXuUAw/htmlview

not so spooky listening:
m.soundcloud.com/singlulah/baby-dont-rock-the-boat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5LXyCNhI4k
youtu.be/puVneAnEtgs
instagram.com/p/BRGiR7AjXX2/
strongerbyscience.com/making-your-novice-strength-training-routine-more-effective-two-quick-tips/
jtsstrength.com/articles/2016/03/07/considerations-for-beginners/
calgarybarbell.com/free-16week-program/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=t5LXyCNhI4k

ATTENTION

YOU ARE NOW BEING:
SUPPLENESSMOGGED
BLOATMOGGED
WRISTMOGGED
SKULLMOGGED
ROMMOGGED
BMIMOGGED
CHOLESTEROLMOGGED
IQMOGGED
FRIENDMOGGED

TO ALLEVIATE THIS BRUTAL MOGGING CONSUME A MINIMUM OF 2 TV DINNERS WITH EACH MEAL, NO EXCEPTIONS

I kinda want to see him cut down to like 12%

>tfw no 10pl8 shrugs
why live

>dat jeff seid tier music

Who was/is the most talented /plg/ trip, and was it Joffrey or Lotus?

Joffrey killed Marcel and now I must kill Jeffrey

Bryce
Then Virtus
Then bodorio

that frog guy by far

>that frog guy by far
Fuck off frog-blog

He who should not be talked about

So I jumped on c6w and upperbody days have weighted chinups for 12,12,10,8 reps. Last time I trained weighted chinups I think I got somewhere around 15kg for 5x5. Tried 5kg and hit 12 7 1 reps. Tried weightless next time and managed 12 10 6 4. Seem kinda stuck here. Resting 2-3 minutes between sets. Should I drop the chinups for some other vertical pulling exercise or why am I so shit. I'm a skinny lad.

What measure are we using, rapid wilks gain from starting or high numbers deep into their careers?

What were their stats roughly?

Uhhhhhh uhhhhh UGGHHHHHH

COME ON

GURGLE PLOP PLOP PLOP GURGLE

BBBRAPPPPPPPP

PLOP

PLOP

PLOP

UGHHHH UGHHHHHH COME ON

AHHHHHHHHHHH

YES SNIFF SNIFF AHHHHHHH

OH WAIT THERES STILL MORE

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SQUEEEEEZE

SPLASH

Wew this Norman Kahn took ages and there's more still coming!

I'll keep you updated

Forgot your name when you were talking about yourself fag.

pupper emeritus?

Got 340kg for my 2RM today lads, tried 350 after and failed miserably, should have gone 345, smdh

youtu.be/puVneAnEtgs

Hopefully 370+ is still there this december

Did you go on gear?

My legs have gone dead but my Norman Kahn hasn't finished yet

shamefur dispray lad

youre a large lad

Started running a few weeks ago now the inside of my calf bones hurt when I squat

He's been on for ages, when did you leave Australia again?

2015 la

Only test so it's natty

Well at least he waited for you to be out of range

instagram.com/p/BRGiR7AjXX2/
Tfw you will never total 880kg

strong as fuck, watch that back rounding tho, don't want to see you snap

I pity his loaders

Ye, 500mg test so I'm basically just a high test natty

>so I'm basically just a high test natty
>on 500mg test

200mg would be about equivalent to very high test for a natty, Chris.

Its a meme you dip

Nah bro 500 is low end of average trt dose, smdh brainlets haha

Natty noob here. How do you take 200mg? Is it something you eat or inject?

Suppository

You inject it into your gym bros penis and he pees in your ass

This kills the friendship

2x 100mg Injections per week assuming Testosterone Enanthate.

Oral Test exists but it's pretty useless.

I don’t know what I expected.

This sounds like a serious answer but it could be a high level of sarcasm that I can’t detect.

How would you structure a 3 day routine if you do not care about improving your deadlift at all and do no heavy pulls?

Yes

>coping for your shitty deadlift by refusing to train it
GDE logic

not at all I just don’t care about it, it’s my best lift

list stats

If I kill myself on Halloween night will I become a spooky ghost

83 bw

85kg bench
65kg ohp
120kg bs
180kg dl

just because the rest is shit doesnt mean you shouldnt train the one lift thats decent

A-are you me?

>83kg bw

Never mind.

wow for a second I thought this was Isley

How do I become a powerlifting pure?

Just train squat to lvl40 and deadlift to lvl80 and keep bench at lvl1?

Nice blog

I don’t compete and came to ask the question. I don’t have to deadlift and don’t care for it but I will still do pull variations at lower intensities for pc work.

How's that a blog

just squat 3x bench and ohp 2 or 1x

I really like this meme

just incredible physique

to be the GOAT you have to bloat

from last thread, just need confirmation.

I can use CGBP as my main bench style if I’m a hobbyist right? Just means my bench is more limited by tris and has a longer rom?

I do exactly this and now my chest is pretty weak

If only he activated comments on his channel, it would blow the fuck up

Is that an issue if you don’t compete and like getting overall stronger between cgbp, ohp and dips? I’d assume there’s still enough chest work for good chest growth?

Chest grows fine, yeah, still wouldn't hurt to do some flies or dumbbell bencj idk. I pretty much do what you said and have been doing that for the better half of the year, and as a hobbyist I am contempt with my decision.

SL cuck, just switched Squats from 5x5 to 3x5 for better fatigue management by Wednesday and Friday’s workouts.

Should I add 2x5 Front Squats instead? It will help me:
>to learn the lift
>get my Quads a bit more mileage while the Hams get theirs from Deadlifts

Is it a good idea to just translate the BS to FS ratio (using Symmetric Strength) and then reduce the weight to 60-80% to go light; is this kind of volume useful for anything other than learning the lift?

My exhaust pipe is broken

>just switched Squats from 5x5 to 3x5 for better fatigue management

lol

Stop doing SL.

>progress slows down
>reduce volume

SL is fucking retarded.

if you lowered your back squat volume why would you add more front squat volume? I would just stick with 5x5 and increase breaks between sets.

also
>symmetric strength
don't use anything from this website

Throw 3 day templates at me, really want to make my squat better.

Nuckols?
TM?

What else?

This meme is far too good I want more videos from the bloatlord.

HLM, Cowboy method, the Bridge.
Or if you're a memer like me Hepburn.

share more

Why am I such an unintelligent idiot /plg/

Mental GDE bruh

this tb h

So is TM actually good for squats?

Most people who run it have success with their squats but only their squats. In my case Bench stalled almost immediately and Deadlift regressed But my squat sure went up.

3 Day only improved my squat.
Do the 4 day template.
All my lifts went up.
1 year progress
80 bench -130 paused
110 squat - 190
130 DL - 190 (I had to reset due to shit form)

I’m sorry, but SS was written as 3x5 to begin with. I assume it’s expected to stall to early on 5x5 (otherwise the program would have been written as 5x5), but I found the extra form practice useful in the early days. What’s wrong with switching to 3x5 now, unless you’re ones of those “SS is a peaking program” guys?

I mainly want to learn the lift. In the future I might add “Light Squat Wednesday” for which it could be a useful variation.

I tried it once, but either leaned forward and lifted the bar using ‘hip drive’ and not quads, or the bar was squeezing my throat making me feel like passing out. It’s not as easy as I thought.

Why is Symmetric Strength shit? I thought it’s good to translate my BS weight to FA of the same standard.

So, yes or nah, on 2x5 60-80% theoretical 5RM?

>does SL
>thinks he knows it all
i bet you look like one of those virgin memes

Teach me.

are you stalling

symmetric strength is completely objective and people use it to justify their ""proficient"" status

sure you can front squat but don't let it get in the way of your back squat progress and recovery, if you are stalling just deload for a week and hop back on LP

>What’s wrong with switching to 3x5 now

Nothing, in the short term. But you're just going to stall again soon. And by that time you'll be hardly better off than where you are now. You should switch to another program which exposes you to different rep ranges, variations (pause squats, high bar, close grip etc etc.), and includes accessory work.

strongerbyscience.com/making-your-novice-strength-training-routine-more-effective-two-quick-tips/

jtsstrength.com/articles/2016/03/07/considerations-for-beginners/

this is a blue board, why would you post a chopped off donkey penis

Would only be doing it for my squat anyways, so I guess it's cool.
Did you stick with the same rep scheme for ID until failure or even beyond that?
Is the recovery day really needed? Never felt like it added anything - currently I just do 2 days, VD and then ID.
Can't do much more because of shitty knee genetics

why is the jts article itself top notch but the workout below feels like it was thrown together on the back of a napkin

If he's doing most things right he shouldn't stall on SS until the end of his noob gains. I followed the program by the book on a cut and still didn't still till like 5-6 months in and then switched to intermediate.

>Did you stick with the same rep scheme for ID until failure or even beyond that?
I stuck to the rep Scheme as the book. usually it went like this 1x5 for a 4-6 of weeks followed by 2x3 for another 4-6 of weeks then 3x2 for like 1-2 and then 5 singles and then I would deload by 10%-15 and restart the cycle.

>Is the recovery day really needed?
In the 4 day template recovery day doesn't exist and I only ran the 3 day one for like a month.

Also read justin lasceks input on it keeping the volume day same intensity for 3-4 weeks really helped me deal with fatigue.

In total the program was good I sustained no injuries due to it, but i'm not sure if i'm a GDE however if recovery was not on point I would get down with a lovely flu like symptoms for a week. So I avoided alcohol, sleeping late, eating low protein, eating low cals.

Not yet. Deloaded Power Cleans to fix form (graph) and switched Squats to 3x5 as of this Monday.

That’s what I thought. 5x5 felt like it was going to start hitting above MRV soon, and the sudden drop to 3x5 gives me some leeway to do some extra stuff for the next couple of weeks without interfering (especially at the reduced intensity).

I’ll read your links now, but the SS book describes all kinds of things to do before hopping off LP and introducing variations:
>microloading
>Phase 3 (reduced Deadlift/Power Clean days)
>Light Squat Wednesday
>Reduce volume to 3x3 or 1x5 + 90%2x5
I’ll skip the last one, but I should at least do the first 3 and do at least 3-6 months on LP beforis switching.

Forgot pic; embarrassing.

>tfw used to be able to eat spicy food and it not upset my stomach or hurt when I shit it out at all
>sitting on the toilet with norman khan coming out and it burns like hell after eating some tacos with habaneros yesterday for dinner
This must be the wrath of khan

Anyone done calgary barbells 8 week or 16 week program?

calgarybarbell.com/free-16week-program/

Just continue on your program till the stall people in fitness and even more so on Veeky Forums think if you don't do their recommended program, diet, exercises that it's an personal attack on them and they go full autist.

H-happy birthday, user. Go out and do something with your friends.

>friends

I know that feel man, I used to handle all spiciest indian food even the ones that are just spicy for the sake of spiciness and now having too much fucking siracha sauce causes me to have burny diarrhoea for a day.

We're stomach GDEs.

does crossdressing affect my strength

I just take 2 scoops of psyllium husk whenever I eat spicy food. seems to actively counterract the hellfire shits

Nice blog

Nah i'm teasing happy brithday lad, we're your friends.

might try that, do you have it straight after or during the meal or?