Why do you fucktards even bother working out...

Why do you fucktards even bother working out? Health is 99% keeping your weight down via caloric restriction and avoiding drugs. You don't even need that great of a diet. True, if you're a fat piece of shit who smokes, exercise can offset some of the damage, but that's it. Kill yourselves.

it's fun

i like having big muscles

T. Skinny cunt looking for excuses to stay pathetic

>stopping at 99%

>Why do you fucktards even bother working out?
Because it's a fun family pastime.

they think it makes them more attractive, lol!

To get "come fuck me" texts from your girlfriend/wife.
I'll add oats to your grocery list on the way out.

Exercise has a huge impact on brain function and mood. You can't use your mind to its full potential if you don't exercise.

The guy on the left is a fighter and would fuck your cherry picked chad up.
If your lifting for wymnz like you imply than end it cause your just as vapid as the cunts with fat injections squatting 125 lb

moderate workout, stretching and clean food strengthens immune system, digestive issues, bone density etc. So much good benefits for long run, you don't wanna be in your wheelchair when you're old

The "chad" in the picture is photoshopped. In reality, he has child bearing hips

yeah guys don't lift for girls and girl use make up for themselves LOL
>i-it's photohopped!
when the blackpill hits too hard

Your life is costant torment and there are days where you really feel the darkness in the back of your mind. You could stop by growing some balls, but I guess easying the pain by baiting Veeky Forums it's easier

>Health is 99% keeping your weight down via caloric restriction
No it isn't you stupid faggot. Health also has a lot to do with your various hormone levels. The best example is testosterone, a crucial hormone for health and well being, and not all testosterone production depends on your diet. Lifting weights, among other non-diet related habits, drastically helps increase your testosterone levels. The same thing is true for many other hormones. Some are good for your health if you increase their levels, some not so much in certain situations. Lifting helps you with getting the optimal combination if you are a man.

Also it's not just caloric restriction, but the origin of the calories you put into your body. Getting calories solely from carbs can wreck havoc on your body and metabolism, especially stuff like giving you resistance to insulin (another hormone, see how important hormones are retard?) which can completely destroy your health.

Oh look, another MUH NATTY TEST halfwit. And who the fuck gets all of their calories from carbs? That actually requires effort. Ignorant degenerate fuck.

Bullshit. Just like with a fat fuck smoker, it only helps in that regard significantly if you're already off mentally. It's orders of magnitude less effective than actually learning and using your head for a living instead of wasting your time in an endeavor that offers no tangible benefit to you because you never grew out of your dipshit meathead power phase.

>minimal health restrictions makes you healthy
I don't just want to be healthy, also want to be strong and look good on top of my health

>Health is 99% keeping your weight down via caloric restriction and avoiding drugs

Stopped reading right there.
You're embarassing yourself my son. Just leave and never come back

I guarantee guy on the left is getting laid more, and that's without changing his terrible hair