How many times a week do you guys go to the gym

How many times a week do you guys go to the gym

Minimum 4 times a week, cant go any less as a natty lifter

PPLPL

PPLxPP*

Every other day. Unless I have heavy DOMs or dont feel 100%.

I like it, its simple, I go as often as my body lets me. 3x a week just doesnt feel like enough.

5-6, doing ABAxBABx

4.5 ish, two days on one day off give or take.

6 days ofc.What are u fucking gay?

3 serious sessions and a weighted fuckaround on Saturdays.

I have nothing else to do besides school/work so even if I'm not working out I'll go 7 days a week. To kill time I'll leisurely swim laps in the pool.

It takes no longer than 3 days for any given muscle to go through most of the repairs/growth they'll ever go through after a single exercise, so waiting 4+ days before training again is a sub-optimal routine and a waste of gains.

So I do PPL with only the occasional off day. At most 1 per 10 training days, longest I've gone consecutively is 27 days. Never had any injuries. People who claim rest days are in any way necessary are coping with the fact that they don't have the discipline for the sport.

6'3" 94kg@20-25%bf
Bench:110kg
Squat:160kg
Deadlift:200kg
4 years natty

pplpprr

>only 1 leg day
Not going to make it.

See
Also not going to make it.

Everyday because i got nothing else to do

I go backpacking and mountain biking every weekend, so I only do legs once a week.

>Bench:110kg
>4 years natty

Does it really take so long to reach 110 kg bench?

I try to go 7 days a week but study is the worst gains goblin.

Maybe I just need to grow the discipline to start studying after the gym at 9pm...

3 days liftings weights (customized Texas Method), 1 day wrestling

Not usually

Not him but I deadlift on my pull days so that's close enough

130kg@75kg bw after 2 years of lifting

Not him. But it will obviously depend on build and other factors. I have short arms so I hit 225 3x5 within my first year of lifting. He's taller so his arms are probably much longer than mine.

I mean I weigh about 200 and currently doing 265 6x5 on the incline bench but I still look like shit because
>muh powerlifting build
So I guess my point is: If you mostly care about looks, dont worry about your bench numbers too much.

..a-user.. you mean PPLXPPL...r-right?

Translation: I'm a pussy

Low energy bait