MEATCUCKS BTFO BY VEGAN GLADIATORS

'The bones revealed that the typical food eaten by gladiators was wheat, barley and beans - and this echoed the contemporary term for gladiators as the "barley men".

There was little sign of meat or dairy products in the diet of almost all of these professional fighters, who performed in front of Roman audiences'

bbc.com/news/education-29723384

is this game over for meatcucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

sci-fit.net/2017/ketogenic-diet-fat-muscle-performance/
historyonthenet.com/what-did-the-mongols-eat/
romeacrosseurope.com/?p=5888#sthash.1QuFkOMW.dpbs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3698202/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25628520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>beans
Enjoy your bitch tits

sci-fit.net/2017/ketogenic-diet-fat-muscle-performance/
KETARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This man basically ate only animal products and took over most of Asia
historyonthenet.com/what-did-the-mongols-eat/
Are vegancucks done?
> tables can be turned

no way he could handle himself in an arena with a vegan

To be fair beans have a decent amount of protein.

No shit
But that's not the point

Lol they were going to die, why do you think they cared what they ate?

Why would he even need to stoop to the level of a vegancuck when he could just kill that guys whole family and rape his wives and daughters.

>they didn't have meat in their diets

No shit, they were slaves you fucking idiot. Even a vegan can see some gains if they train for literally 8 hours a day

The chad gladiators were fed well by their masters and the virgin gladiators were given sprigs of parsley and other faggot shit until they proved themselves

>slaves get fed a cheap yet nutrient dense diet

Stop the presses

I eat to be brutal bro

I don’t know
There aren’t any accounts of Attila fighting in single combat, but seeing as how he was in charge of Barbarians I assume he had to prove his strength

you can have a Mongolian arrow brutally lodged in your vegan-twink body.

sounds like something you'd like lodged in your boi puss bro

>all the meat eating soldiers go serve the state and come home to their wives
>the vegan manlets are forced to fight in the LITERAL manlet pit

If you are a vegan, why not just focus on proving, physically, why your lifestyle is better for me?

When I was a new in the gym, the resident hulk told me that if I wanted to get big I needed to eat more. He gave me a diet of one can of tuna + 2 eggs per meal, 2 - 3 times a day. I went from 135lbs to 190lbs, and even though my cardio sucked, was swole as fuck.

On the other hand you can spot a vegan in the gym, male or female, because they look sick and perform poorly. Guy wanted to be my lifting buddy until he found out I ate meat (bizarre story/event)... We've been at the same gym for over a year now and he is STILL struggling to hit 25lb Dumbbell Curls.

Why the fuck would I change my diet to be as pathetic as that?

>people so stupid and gotten themselves in a fucked up situation died worthlessly killing eachother, didn't eat much meat

hmm really got me thinking OP

kek, nice anecdote brah.

i feel like i would dominate him physically, no homo

Why aren't you fpbp?

kek

You realise gladiators were slaves, who fought for entertainment?

Let's see how their diets would compare to that of a centurion.

Vegans 1
Meatcucks 0

>the slaves who killed each other for entertainment were fed inferior foods
consider my almonds activated

They were given mostly vegetables because they were fuckin slaves. Their diet was not by choice.

gold

vegans invoke poe's law so much it's unreal, but so do all SJWs to be fair.

Wgaf? It's not like gladiators were these ultimate ubermensch super soldiers or anything. They were literal peasants and low-class criminals.

>Greeks ate beans
>Romans are beans
Beans = gains

>posts pic of meat eater
the keks never stop

>all that booze in the cabinet behind him
no wonder he's so skinny

Care to greentext your encounter with your almost-gym-buddy?

All the vegans I know (not a lot) are Auschwitz-tier thin because they eat way too little food and mainly stick to light calisthenics + chit-chat-intensity cardio.

Will baconfags ever recover?

>wanting the bubble gut look because of gas bloating

I'm anti-vegan, but
>n=1

>he thinks gladiators were muscled powerlifter because of hollywood movies
>when they were literally starving slaves forced to kill eachother for entertainment
Lmao, maybe if you weren't chewing plants you wouldn't be such a brainlet

There was no GMO foods or refined sugars or plastic in the water back then, virtually all food was healthy.

>this just in
>slaves fed shitty cheap food because they're property
>still get gains because it fitness or die

I would berry my face in that bosom

>thinks successful gladiators weren't billionaires

romeacrosseurope.com/?p=5888#sthash.1QuFkOMW.dpbs

>own slaves
>give them shitty beans that are really cheap relative to meat
or
>give them expensive meats

Hmm I wonder what option a profit-driven slave owner made?

Yeah slaves didn't get the best foods. Why would they?

don't forget Nigella snorts coke like a vacuum cleaner

Accounts of his food intake state it as being humble - he disdained eating like a king and ate just like his soldiers, which for his culture meant lots of meat. Same for his training and the way he lived in general. This is part of what earned him great respect.

well yeah
people with alot of body mass or the wrong amount of body mass for their age and normal hormone levels are oft on a lot of stimulants or sugars.

They need it to fuel themselves and give them that get up and go to move around.

It's why caffeine and sugar is so abused by fat, athletic and older people. It's also a vicious cycle that ends in them getting fucked.
Because sugar ages people fast as fuck and being on the go all of the time wears you out realy really fast.
And they never give themselves time to rest and destress. Just piling more stress on top of more stress.

>milk
>whey
>chicken breasts
Cause bitch tits 10x more than some soy or beans

Troll thread.

But seriously, here's the deal: unless you believe in magic, vegan or omni doesn't matter. Unless you believe that killing an animal in and of itself somehow invokes blood magic that either blesses you with gainz or curses you to a lack thereof, what matter is ONLY the nutrients you get.

Now given that a vegan diet and a omni diet consist of different things, getting just the right amount of the right nutrients differs between the two. It can certainly be more challenging on a vegan diet since protein sources are less absorbable, as are certain micronutrients, while some stuff (B12, taurine, creatine) is entirely or almost entirely lacking. And of course as a vegan you don't have access to any animal products, while the omnivore can eat 'vegan' foods to his heart's content, so any 'advantage' to veganism can easily be incorporated into an omni diet.

But the challanges aren't impossible to overcome, and if you get the right amounts of the right stuff there's no logical or scientific reason that your body should not respond in the exact same way as an omnivore getting the same nutrients.

Why are you "anti" vegan?

>slaves forced to die for entertainment were given cheaper food
>somehow this makes them not the cucks

grasping at straws here, m8

Vegans have much higher testosterone and less estrogen. That in and of itself gives you more gains.
They also get much more than 100% of their daily value of micros, and have better blood circulation. These contribute to better and faster recovery. The only defense for meat is "because it tastes good" which is fine and all, but stop fucking tip-toeing around that fact pussy.

>falling for a bait thread made by a meat cuck

Maybe. But like I said, everything available to a vegan is also per definition available to an omnivore. Even if a vegan diet was better, an omni could eat 99% vegan and then just munch on a juicy steak once in a while or add some tuna or lean chicken to his meals once or twice a week.

Now that might be an ETHICAL problem, and being a vegan is certainly better from that perspective. There's also some BAD stuff taht vegan food is lacking in but meat and dairy is full of, which is certainly an argument for reducing it. Not for completely eliminating it though; lets not pretend that the source of nutrients matters health-wise. Veganism is an ethical issue.

t. vegan

The test doesn't actually do anything because they lack the bioavailable protein and growth hormones that manifests in physical capability and sexual prowess.

Veganism was used by yogi's and other holy people to make them fit energetic but sexless and emotionally feminine or sane.

Because y'all keep posting your support groups here. Over and over and over.

Why aren't you anti-vegan?

That's a charioteer you fucking retard

Citation needed. That sounds like total bullshit.

Vegan protein is just as bioavailable as any other fucking protein, you definitely pulled that one out your ass.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3698202/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25628520
Pea protein has literally no difference to whey in terms of bioavailability. Natural proteins from eating whole foods are even better since the won't spike your blood sugar like an isolate would.

Thats no reason to be anti anything dumb ass lmfao.
Could you imagine being anti fitness because people keep telling your fat ass to lose weight on a health and fitness board? Could you imagine being anti enviroment because of ads telling you to not liter? Thats the mindset of a child, if it bothers you so much just keyword block the threads.

Veeky Forums Vegan discord GTFIH brahs

discord

.gg/U5D7tD

Um duh that is why we are stronger and bigger than the 5th short "men" of those days. We eat meat. Greeks, Romans and even Spartans were not as big as us. Humans in general were a hell of a lot smaller back in the day. Ever seen the caskets of dead soldiers from the civil war in the US? They were 4 to 4.5ft tall. We are getting larger because of the meat and meat based cholesterol(IE your brain)

>literal slaves eat slave food

/thread

Strong bait dude

Lol. Atkins Mongols