Have you ever tried hitting on a girl in the gym?

Have you ever tried hitting on a girl in the gym?

Yes. She's my girlfriend now.

They should be hitting on you if anything.

Don't shit where you eat.

Yes.
>1xF Hit on a girl

I let a girl suck my dick while I was doing leg presses once. Does that count?

t. Homegym masterrace

what is a girl

Who has a leg press at home? Seriously.

Ironically I’m the one who gets hit on. I’ve fucked three I met at the gym and had about 4 or 5 dates besides that.

Yes and it was almost too easy since guys are told to stay away from women in the gym.

>Protip for life: If women say to do something, do the opposite.

>"please fuck me harder"
>"o..o-okay?"
>proceed to pull and go home...

or what?

>implying this wouldn't make her want you more
How alpha would it be to walk out during sex when she is begging for your dick

Yes. Now I'm a registered sex offender.

How tall are you?

6'1

No I’m too much of a vegena

Is anyone else only getting mired by girls when you are at the gym? Or maybe i just notice it because the mirrors

I catch stares from girls and guys fairly regularly, but it's because I'm weird looking.

The most obvious mires I get are from girls at school, it’s actually amazing. The gym would be next, but it doesn’t seem like a lot, I’m too focused on lifting and so are others. At work not really either, but it happens sometimes.. school though... quite a bit.

>try to hit on girl
>very quickly run out of things to say
>"alright I'm gonna go train now, see ya"

yes, talked to her for half an hour, asked what she was doing that night, she said "nothing, why?" then i invited her to have some drinks at a p=ub close to my place, we drinked half a bottle of jack and fucked for the whole night at my place

They are not miring, they are just afraid of you. Or at least that's what I tell myself whenever a girl even glances at my general direction.

sure thang

I've been hit on at the gym before

This being Veeky Forums, you guys probably know how well it went already

That is on my bucket list 2bh.