Are we being raided?

are we being raided?

who would raid this shithole of a board lmao

2bh 2bh

>tfw 3 of those posts are mine

I'll never understand why this retarded frog became so popular in the first place.

How am I this positive you're from Australia?

autism

>Hidden threads 102
>File size 1.02 MB
>First 3 digits of date are 102 (10/26/17)
Nice

>Hidden threads
>102
Please show your fucking blacklist user

>tfw 12 of those posts are mine

Kek

It’s /pol/. If one more Veeky Forums thread devolves into blaming everything on Jews I’m gonna lose it.

It’s like talking to my dumb fucking cousin who makes every excuse to talk about flat earth theories.

I just want to talk about excercise...

ugh i hate trumpfrog. should be bannable offense to post it

>t. Seth Levenstein

Kek, I do the same
Kill yourselves

This, fucking 2/3 of the threads on here have been filled with pol shit this week

Probably due to whatever happened with neogaf. Hopefully it will calm down soon. Veeky Forums, /out/, Veeky Forums, and /a/ are the only boards I browse that don't have rampant /pol/posting.

pol is kind of everywhere now. you can't even go on facebook anymore without seeing some loser spamming nonsense about black lives matter being a terrorist organization. it's really sad.

fuck i miss my country :(

>fuck i miss my country :(
Yeah you should go back, to africa, you disgusting fucking shit colored human

88 heil hitler nice dubs monkey

i'm white and hispanic?

fuck why am i even bothering talking to you.

Because it is.

"Your" country was taken over by retards the past 8 years but you're too young to realize it.

You and your beliefs are the insurgents, not the recent return to traditionalism.

And this is coming from someone who voted for Obama. The left has completely ruined this country and now that Trump is in office heads are starting to roll.

Ebin.

Please shut the fuck up and get politics
out of the fitness board you underage clowns.

It's honestly not even /pol/ as a board concept. It's just that it's populated by underage plebbitors who don't understand what the culture of Veeky Forums actually was. It's the kids who grew up in web2.0. m00t should've just deleted the board before he left.

SMELLY DUMB FROGPOSTING SCUM

>2/3
That's pretty optimistic

>2/3
lol
>this week
MY SIDES

Two thirds

deactivate your account

/r9k/ and when joking about having depression became popular.

All that misplaced hatred isn't going to give you a good job or get white women to sleep with you user.

more around 3/5.

Are you seriously role playing on Veeky Forums

SIEG HEIL KIKE THERE ARE NO RULES ANYMORE SCHOOLS OUT FOREVER!!!

>t. Judah Rosenblatt

>t. Hiram Silverberg

>t. Abraham Abrams

>t. Jonah Zisserman