/tr/ - tinder general

hope you don't lie about your height Veeky Forums

>>>/literallyanyotherboard/

>manlet detected

how tall are you?

6'3 she's 5'10

He-help me pls

>5'10
A legit 5'10? Most bitches i see that claim that are not even as tall as my mom (5'9)

>T-Mobile
moneylet detected

>female manlets

why fuck over your offspring like this?

>more like MY D AM I RIGHT
then she unmatches you and you masturvate

"Hey cutie" usually works for me

UR CUTE

But im 186cm damn near 6'2 user

There
:(

yeah

Oh no he didn’t

wew lad, lets get it.

Why is this dumb shit allowed this isn’t Veeky Forums related

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

What am I doing wrong? I can get plenty of matches, but no dates yet.

>fucking with roasties
>being a true Alpha
>helping anons make it
>not Veeky Forums related
user you haven't made it, do you need help getting there?

banned from tinder for life, apparently you cant put up pictures of your dick!

That's pretty fucking gross, man.

This is going to turn out well

t. femanon (not on the spectrum)

what happened to keeping it simple bois?

Of course men lie about their height if these bitches want the top 20% regarding height.
I get it if they are tall themselves and really want someone who doesn't look like their kid next to them, but most of these bitches are 5'6 or less themselves but still looking for a 6ft guy. Do you really think they can tell if a 5'10 instead of a 6ft guy is standing next to them? Hell no. I add one inch to my height in my profile so I'm 6ft. This is like asking for 199 Dollars instead of 200 Dollars, it feels like a better deal for the customer. So 6 gets more matches than a 5'11 although its really just one inch difference.

At the same time I'm pissed about all those bitches who look like trash in person. Sometimes I just want to spit in their face for this shit. You have Tinder full with pictures where she looks like one of those Instagram 'models' but as soon as you meet her and there is no photoshop, no filter, no special poses and angles and no hundred of chances to look good (by taking hundreds of pictures and just post the best ones) you are sometimes even disgusted by them. Especially when they used old pictures.

Part of being a man is listening to your dick at certain times, sorry bro your dick isnt doing a good job of sniffing out these uggos.

>uggos
I'll bet I can guess your waifu

You're such a try hard it's pathetic

I'm 6'6 and I just stopped mentioning it because nobody believes that shit anyway. I instead put a picture of me next to one of my friends to insinuate I'm very tall without straight up bragging, then when I meet girls in person its a shock.

>”g-g-guise what do am nervous pls r8 my profile o fuk I hve autism”
>being alpha and fucking with roasties
The only people here are redditors who compete to have the most retarded respond so they can make le ebin screencap for r/Veeky Forums lifting don’t fix autism ecks dee

I lie about it, I always say I'm 4-5 inches shorter

her genes are poison

Then what?????

It's too tall though. If had to choose between 5'11 and 6'6, I think I'd choose 5'11. I would even choose 5'10 over 6'6.

Fuck you leather boy, I'm not a lanklet, If I met you in a locker room wearing your jabroni outfit I'd push you down into the ring and dominate you.

Cope

its a bot

I'm sorry man, I just hope you're not ugly and poor

Things improve until you're 6'4". Anything over that is worse than average unless you're famous because you play basketball or something.

what's with this jabroni outfit I'm half italian

N-nailed it

She or it hasn’t replied yet so there’s still hope. But honestly you are probably right

Imo it goes like this : 6' 6'1 > 6'2 > 5'11 > 6'3 > 5'10 > 6'4 ...

>6’1.5
>Say I’m 6’2

When will I learn?

kek

6'1 say im 6'2 to anyone shorter than me.

I'm 6'6". I tell everyone I'm 6'. You're basically fucked.

Naw things actually just keep improving exponentially with height unless you have some kind of disorder, sure seats and doorways are hard but I regularly have girls come up to me in public and ask me if I'm single, and I'm a total lanklet too, occasionally groups of girls will just walk up and ask me to rate them, a couple times I've had girls approach me in stores and ask me if I want to fuck them in their car. One time a girl walked up to me on the beach and told me to meet her in one of the shower stalls in 10 minutes, sadly I was with my girlfriend at the time. On the flip side, random manlets try to start fights with me and below average girls totally 100% ignore me.

t. 6'8

lmao what the fuck is this cope

Reverse 6'0 through 6'2 and youre good

Cmon man, we know you're lying

6'9" here, never had any of this shit happen to me

still wouldnt trade my height away though

Did I start too aggressive or something ? She didn't seem very enthusiastic.

Any way to salvage this ?

manlet-in-a-bucket detected

Hes not lieing, I can attest to this, I'm 6'10 and girls ask me to fuck them in the asshole daily, but just ask that I finish inside their pussy so they might inherit my genes to their next generation. If they have daughters they bring them too. This happens every day believe it or not, being tall is like living in a whole different world. I pity people under 6'10.

You have to be subtle. I wrap some barbwire around mine then lay in the grass, bypasses the bots as a fence.

Im 6'1'' so im not very short but ive seen the power of being 6'4'' or taller
Ive been to a club and seen girls (groups of 5-6) stop and talk to a guy who is tall enough to hit celing decorations

Being tall is a +

>tfw she's mai waifu but also a lesbo and like 80 years older than me
true suffering

someone's having a bad day

The girls that find that shit funny instead of gross will go ass to mouth with a lot more regularity.

She doesn't even seem to know what Tinder is.

I know her
She stuck a sharpie in her asshole for 5 bucks
Had an argument with her once, she sent me nudes at some point

unmatch

Ditto and ditto.

Kinda would like to be 6'4" though.

>so what are you looking for on here?
What does this mean

>I'm not really looking for a hookup
translation please

>so what are you looking for on here?
wants an answer other than "sex"

"having fun meeting new people" is good

>I'm not really looking for a hookup
"I'm looking for a hookup, but I don't want to feel like a slut"

You need to keep talking. You haven't hooked her yet.

Hey that's my OC

profile to get endless single moms

"mostly retired, but part time yoga instructor to fill the time. love kids and animals. looking for a travel buddy."

I can prove it

you sent that 3 days ago, she replied today. she's going to fuck you as long as you keep being a childish asshole.

Have you actually asked ppl out?

You can just view the picture and pull down your notification bar. Screenshot the chat in your tinder chat menu

>THAT FEEL WHEN SIX FEET AND FOUR INCHES TALL
IT FEELS GOOD, MALE.

Yes, he also photoshopped the response emoji.

>plz be in London

Holy shit I'm retarded, my bad

Screenshot says February my dude

I feel like I really lucked out It only took a month to find a gf. I went on 2 dates with a girl from bumble and it didn't really work out. But literally the first girl I went out with from Tinder was great. No bs or flaky shit, she was shy but honest like me. Seemed to click well over text and we went pretty far the first night together. That was about a month an a half ago and we've been going out since. Had pretty damn good numbers too but I'm happy where I am. Deleted all my dating apps a few weeks ago.

Does tinder notify on screenshots now?!

fuck off nigger I made a mistake and realized it

Did she have a penis and testicles?

She hasn’t replied yet so what should I say to get her attention?

Sadly no.

>okay.jpg

>London

it's gross unless Chad sent it, then it's hilarious

Think you can beat me 1-2-3?

She looks like a 6/10 show her profile pic