What the fuck happened to Henry Cavill

What the fuck happened to Henry Cavill

What do you mean?

He's twice the size he was in BvS and MoS

he liked the feeling of the gear and stayed on

are we supposed to know who this random guy is?

Grew a beard.

More like what happened to Ben Affleck it's like he lost all his gains after BvS and just got fat

Fucked up PCT, started drinking and got depressed after the whole thing with his bitch ex-wife.

He should've stayed on 250mg of test/week instead of going completely off. I bet Cavill is blasting and cruising.

He never had any gains really.
He took gear like an dumbass, got major case of bitch tits, and most of his muscle is cg.

Pretty much.
He's probably fucked his natural test levels up forever but still likes being big and likes thinking on some level that he's superman and that kids look up to him. Problem is that his superman is a broody sociopath that kids don't like and adult men can't identify with.

Also, nice choice in response bait.
I love thicc latinas.

>I love thicc latinas.
Truly, what is better in life?

More

Damn
But I stopped fucking white girls a while ago.
Felt like a stereotype, what with all of the blacked stuff floating around.
I just fuck black women, latina's. and asian girls now. Indian chicks? eh......
If she was any race except white goddamn she'd be perfect. My personal 100/10 dream girl.

Cuck

>a pov pic of someone taking the same pic with a phone

What.

Stop fucking asian women as well. Props for stopping fucking white women.

>not sure if black or just deluded
I know white women are terrible because of the insane demand for them but atleast they look good

Why?

Bitch I don't want your props. And I'll fuck and occasionally make love to as many beautiful Asian honey's as I damn well please. Well, as many as I can.

K. Whatever. Have fun.

I lift for MILFs

Well it's up to asian men to take care of their women I suppose. You get my props regardless.