Hey Veeky Forums how you holding up?

hey Veeky Forums how you holding up?

me
>I'm not

Would you like to unload? A problem shared is a problem halved

I am 26 and a kissless virgin

I like a girl at the university where I am studying (phd student), but I am her teaching assistant.

Knowing that nothing with happen, made me realize that I will always be alone and my life will always be pointless.

>tfw in love with a girl of the opposite species

what's the species?

Shyness is like a habit: you need act, change your behavior (which is depressing and hard in the first days/weeks) get out there, ask that chick out, get rejected, ask another out, fail the date, try with another one etc..

Soon enough you will seek for newer strategies to meet chicks (ex: join a sports class, try painting classes or whatnot) and your social life will improve (same if you are friendless btw)

Be brave bro, you're a man after all
I wish you luck, you're far from the only one coping with that feel

Nice blog dick head

Better not be black

Go get some sun and kill something with your friends.

I remember when she stayed at my place, i had just moved into my own place,

One day i was coming home from work, i could already hear music and her singing faintly in the distance while going up the stairs. Opened the door and there she was, cooking something super healthy, singing with music on. Someone was waiting for me, this feeling, it really is indescribable. It was, well, awesome to say the least.

Post-workout high is a bitch.

am in love with a girl who has a bf
fucked a girl whos literally insane and wont stop texting me
had a weird hallucination the other day that freaked me out and think i might be developing some sort of serious disorder

not great overall

Things are finally turning around

My brothers, never quit nor let your eyes off your goals because in the end, we're all going to make it.

Fairly well
Im 11 days sober and thats going okay.
I have to come up with a couple thousand more dollars somehow in the new two weeks so I can pay off all the fines I owe for my truck so I'm pretty worried about that

thank you for your kind words, I will keep them in mind

I HAVE NOT LIFTED IN 4 FREAKING MONTHS GUYS

too scared to pick up my sign up card from the receptionist
also a tad too lazy to wake up at 6am before work to go workout
>inb4 go workout in after work

fuck that, tyrones everywhere

Don’t be a cunt

my drunk ass brother got super angry last night and tore up some of my books and threw my power bar as hard as he could into the wall.

kinda ruined my night.

>Im 11 days sober and thats going okay.
congrats, first week's the hardest

You're a fucking pussy faggot then, and you deserve to lose your gains, which you probably already have.

fuck man i'm social anxiety hurr durr le ebin meaymeay but DUDE

did you fuck his ass to assert dominance and tell him that that shit won't fly in your house?

Feeling a little down. Tomorrow is the last day on a class I attended all this semester. Weird feeling to not see all those people again, specially a qt girl which I exchanged stares with.

Besides that, studying a lot and lifting less than I wanted to because of the studies. Happily in three weeks I'll be free to lift a lot.

Actually feeling fucking incredible today
Gains really coming through
Girls taking notice
None of that is why I feel good though I just woke up on the right side of bed
The only thing is that I've had a few of these episodes of feeling incredible in the last few months after about a year of depression, I know they don't last but they're getting more and more frequent and I'm never getting as low as I was
Life feels really fucking good

no. i wanted to call the cops but my dad didn't want me to :/

Why the fuck are you typing like you're an AI who learned English from browsing Veeky Forums? Learn how to think like a grown up for a second, quit posting like a retard, and go fucking lift.

Or don't, get fat, feel like shit, and end up dumped in /r9k/.

Go talk to that grill after class ends

I regret it every semester

Make us proud

6'6'', gaining muscles takes ages, I miss my ex, cannot find a job in my field of education, sitting in my room/gym/ or go jogging around my neighbourhood, without getting to know new ppl, and treating my anxiety.

Terrible, I was texting a girl, we both work out and are into fitness. We were talking about diets and I made a joke about GOMAD and sent her this pic I found off here now she thinks I'm weird for having a pic of a half naked guy drinking milk saved on my phone, even though I told her it's a joke. Been acting weird around me for days, fuck I messed up.

I turn 26 in exactly one week and I ask also a kv. I kind of gave up hope at this point.

You failed the shit test. Should've owned it not backpedal

Sitting here and watching my life pass me by, pretty sure I'm nearing the point of no return

I should probably stop posting now

My girl left me after 6 years, told me she loves me but isnt in love with me, she was my everything I planed to marry her and grow old with her. Doctors suspect my father has lunge cancer tommorow hes going to get bronchoscopy. And also I dont have a single true friend so I come here on this board so I can somehow relive myself. Dont know what to do anymore.

does pic related hit close to home for anybody else?

Yeah I'm staying with my uncle right now and he has had me giving him a hand with some renos. I start my new job Monday so I'm looking forward to that

I said lol it's a joke, and she said it's really weird to have a pic like that on my phone. I didn't really backpedal, but I should've known better than to use Veeky Forums memes irl on a girl.

Not great. Lifts have stalled and even fallen over the past few weeks and I feel like a deflated balloon. Doc thinks I've either low T or hypothyroidism. Gotta wait until Friday or Monday for my test results.

You probably became over-attached to her, this is why she lost feelings towards you... I had it the same way, she said: "I love you but, we cannot be together anymore". Then she added up I need to find a goal in life... Also wanted to have a family with her, and live happily.

damnit

why wouldn't you just take a picture of yourself drinking from a milk carton? she'd probably think that was pretty funny if she isn't a cunt

I don't know. That would've been funnier and acceptable since it's me, I fucked up.

>coworker wants to try and fix me up with his gay friend because he saw me at the gym and thinks I'm hot
>he's trying to sell me on it by going on about how this guy basically "sugar daddy" material and could help me further my career
>But not gay...not even bi.

I'm sure you guys will suggest sucking his dick, regardless.

for fuck's sake
getting a girlfriend isn't the endgame of life
get some real values and goals and you'll naturally be more attractive

Yup, that did happen. She became distant at first so I confronted her after some time. Then she told me that she loves me but isnt in love with me. Then the next day called me and told me that this isnt wright and that we should try it again. And I changed, stoped being over-attached but she didnt change. So I confronted her again after 2 months. She told me she was wrong and that she tried to be in love with me but that she doesent see me like that for the past 8-9 months. That happened yesterday and it hurts so fucking much. I actually dont know how to trust someone like that anymore, she was actually my best friend. What in the name of fuck is happening

its girl talk for "theres someone else i wanna bone "

How is this a problem? Tell him you're not gay. Why are you worrying about this? I think you might be a little confused user...

It's not a real problem. I just wanted to share.

I'm breaking up with a girl I've been seeing tomorrow, but I'm autistic in situations like this so I'm probably gonna drop my spaghetti and make it much worse than it has to be.

pls share hallucinations

It could be, I dont think it is specificly someone else, rather anybody other than me.

Last night my grandpa died, so I'm not holding up too well if I'm going to be honest.

Not good. Marriage is in the toilet. I’m getting laid off. I hate myself and want to die but I’m too pathetic to even kill myself.

sadly i got the same "not you me fallen out of love" stuff

Well, I'm 24, still haven't graduated and have never had a gf.

Could be worse I guess

this implies a level of social skills to maintain a normal conversation that I don't possess

sorry to hear that man
i might be losing my 2 grandparents soon

yes, I thought women would mature after they graduated college, but they are honestly getting worse.

I'm sorry man

Mines on the way out right now, I can't begin to say I understand what you're feeling right now

I'm sorry man, I dont know your relationship but damn bro

There;s hugs if you need it....

You can do it dude. Life really is so much better and beautiful sober. Have faith and things will always work out. Work hard, be kind to people.

Give it time. I'm in my late 20s and there's mountains of eligible women. All the "professional women" have gotten stable in their careers and are looking for a guy. Be wary of nurses because they're all insane.

I'm just running out of energy in general.
I don't want to do anything anymore, just lay down and fall asleep never to wake up again.

Please read the comment thread before continuing with being a retard

>getting a girlfriend isn't the endgame of life

it's easy for you to say that

I am 26, I have a bachelors, masters and about to get a phd degree

yet I feel empty inside because I have never experienced love.

You're like the polar opposite of me user. I put my masters/PhD on hold for a girl (fiance) and all that I was left with was a completely broken heart and a lot of debt. Just let it come and don't worry about it too much.

having surgery next Wednesday with a 2 week recovery so can't hit the gym. Although there's a 30% chance I have cancer so might have some real shit to deal with

I'm okay. My GF is amazing, but all I can think about is slaying fresh pussy.

>life is suffering

isnt that amazing if you have thoughts like those, user

>t.futureforeveralone

>Date fit girl
>Break up
>Every other girl looks way too un fit
>Standards go through the roof
What do

Broke up with my GF 6 months ago, went out on a pretty bad bender (partying almost every night and doing shitloads of drugs). Hit an all time low and balanced on the edge of depression.

Finally got my shit together but I'm pretty far behind on my classes this semester, so I want to party so I won't worry about my studies, but I know that it will only make it worse so I usually manage to refrain.

Found a healthy group of friends that makes it easier to wake up early and get shit done. One of them is a really cute and smart girl, but I've no clue what she wants from me. So many mixed signals.

Feels good to be on the right path again, so all in all I'm holding up pretty good and actually think I might make it. Only wish I had the balls to try and move things forward with the girl, but I'm scared it will fuck up the group dynamics and leave me at square one.

I just dont get it, how can someone fall out of love. That doesent make sense to me

they didn't fall out of love with you, they fell in love with someone else, want to find out what that means thus break up

Just slay bimbos until you find one that is fit enough for you.

Nah man you don't understand. This girl was literal Veeky Forums, lifting and all.
Every other normal girl out there has no ass, no quads, flabby triceps and chubby back.
It's like i can only into fit grills

No it's gay. Life is never good enough

Naw bro, I get it. Most women disgust me too. Just keep slaying

woops, meant
>it isn't amazin if you're thinking that

After a while the initial emotions dissapear, this leads to everyone 'falling out of love' at some point. You can do things to respark the kindle, but when you're in a long term relationship you just have to find someone that you want to spend almost every day with as a friend.

Can't get my dick up if some non muscular woman is in front of me without self esteem at all dude, like, penis is going "fuck that ho son"

> be me
> tfw no gf
> first year college
> fuck it let’s try
Attempt 1
> tomboy 7/10
>Cute and funny
> sure let’s go with that
> get her number
> she takes 24 hours to text back
> she’s not interested
> fug
Attemp 2 ( just now)
> go to club event
> anime club maid cafe
> went to check it out
> see a 8/10 girl, great face great body
> yess this my chance
> chat her up
> ask about her friends
> she has a boyfriend
> president of the club
> overweight, one piece fan
> they live together
> was about to get number
Why is it so hard bros

you need to stop focusing on girls and focus on bettering yourself in all facets of life. I've fucked well over 10 girls and im telling you they are overrated. Women are succubus whores that want nothing more than to settle down and crush your dreams. The emptiness you feel isn't a longing for a partner, you just are motivated enough towards your goals. Focus on bettering yourself and the women will come, then once you have them you will realize that they are worthless and aren't worth pursing anyways.

Well I get that. It makes sense. But why did she changed her mind after 6 years. I asked her, she said she doesent know how did it happen and that it didnt happen all of the suden. It was over time.

*arent motivated enough

You'll find QTs that do it for you. She isn't the only fit girl in the world

But... so many advantages from a fit girl my mang

I'm doing great as long as my problems are in the future and I can ignore them. Once time comes arouna and I have to deal with reality I shut down, get in a deep rut and get stressed as hell.

Right now my problems are in the future and bench is going up, so i'm holding up pretty well user.

Dude, I'm trying to be good in my current reletionship. some girl was hitting on me the other day, i told her I have a GF and she said "then just fuck me on the side"...WTF I'm only a man, how long can I live like this before I break down???

Yeah, should've been long past at that point. Break-ups doesn't always make sense, but long time realtionships are hard as fuck and there's a reason why close to 50% of marriages ends in divorce.

I know it's hard, but just keep on looking forward and do your best to make yourself happy. Everything will work out eventually, maybe not with her, but you'll come out at top.

I hope it works out for you my man!

Holding up well.

Springboard course is going well, job offer at the end of it is still relevant, I've dropped gym days from five a week to four a week to give myself more time, and I just ordered a new modern desk for my home office (where I work) as I'm making it more vaporwavey.

I still want to fuck my girlfriend's little sister, who lives with us (21, I'm 27) but I'm enjoying the soft chillness we have more so I'm happy with that.

I have a gf that loves me and a warm bed we sleep in with nice sheets. Life is good.

I've wanted to ask you for your number all semester, and now it's ending and I have to ask. Do you mind if I text you?

Do you going to think thats going to get better if you are too afraid to keep trying?

>Oh sure user here’s my number!
*gives fake number*
>hey I’ve gotta run ttyl teehee!

I’m horrible at maintaining convos. When I do they are awkward as fuck. Jumping from seemingly unconnected topics like a fucking autist. I really really should kill myself.

20 y/o kissless neet with motivation that fluctuates day to day, never enough to get anything of value done

Midterms next week and I'm super behind, so I haven't been to the gym since last Tuesday.
The girls I was flirting with in my grad classes have moved on to other dudes because I'm ugly and boring.
I tell myself that once I'm done with my midterms I'm going to be more social and go to more events and start more conversations, but I probably won't.
I took some photos of myself last weekend for potential Tinder/Bumble use, but I don't think they're any good because the girl I was talking to on Kik asked me for my picture, and after I sent it she immediately stopped replying.

>tfw no gf

you should feel excited, there are solutions on the horizon, already set in motion!

fuck that cunt tbqh

Goddamn, I can't talk to girls anymore, I can just tell she's begrudgingly responding to me

Shit man now I don’t think I can talk to girls anymore because you mentioned that
Sometimes thing get awkward and i autism out