Good Veeky Forums feels

Let's get some positive Veeky Forums feels going in this thread.
I'll start
>living on my own, my fridge is full of healthy food for gains and I get a boner just opening it and looking inside
>being mid 20's makes it way easier to be successful with late teens / early 20's chicks, why did no one ever tell me this
>best shape of my life, lifts keep going up
>still feel dyel but people are commenting on my arms, chest, back, etc
>worked out legs so hard tuesday that I had the strongest doms I've had since I started lifting, feels fantastic
>learning to cook again
>new gym uses rubber weights instead of steel ones, I swear to god the weights don't actually weigh as much as they should so all of my lifts have gone up as far as how much I'm actually putting on the bar
>either that or not working out for a few days to move turned me into a madman when I hit the gym again after
>finally got over the ex, took a whole year but I don't even want to get back together with her, I actually look forward to the future and meeting someone new
>happiest right now that I have ever been
>hobbies/career are going really well

happy for you. not much to post myself but keep pushing brother

Been sick for a few days but am getting better. I've had recent success with actually going on dates with women and the prom queen from when i was in highschool just randomly started hitting me up to smoke and drink on the weekends. Losing weight has been the best decision of my life

Hope you have some stuff to post in the future, keep at it my man!

I'm scared to die

I started working out seriously in April of 2015. I was 63 kgs then, full skellymode, and had just been broken up with by the girl who I thought at that point I'd end up marrying. I've struggled with my body image and anxiety for most of my life.

At first, it was a coping mechanism, and a way to release stress. I had no idea what I was doing - I'd lift and hit the heavy bag at the gym with no plan or regimen in mind.

I hurt my back squatting in september of 2015, probably exactly because I was a fucking retard following no structured regimen, still eating really poorly, drinking and smoking weed several times a week.

I did the following:
1. cut out sugar, alcohol, tobacco, and weed from my diet, began eating properly and counting calories
2. Actually start following a proper exercise regimen, logging my lifts, and keeping my progress even and steady
3. Joined a karate club just down the street from me. This led me to eventually transition to kickboxing, where I have now had 4 matches, 4 victories, one by TKO.

I'm now 80 kgs (well, 79.9 according to my scales, but I weighed in on an empty stomach), I feel stronger than I have ever been before. My confidence has grown enormously, to the point where I'm able to succeed both in social and professional settings.

I have a long way to go, but Veeky Forums has been with me throughout the entire journey. Motivation when I've needed it, a kick in the ass when I've needed it, and well-needed encouragement and advice. Thanks for making it possible for me.

>Good feels?
Letting out a cacophony of BRAPS

Let that be your motivation.

August 20th was the last time I touched another human being

how does not wanting to die motivate me to be a better person

>go to commercial gym out of change yesterday
>see that powerlifter wannabe asian chick that i saw almost year ago, when i couldnt overheadpress 30kg
>im warming up for diddlys
>now its my time to shine(as far as commercial gym goes where no one lifts heavy)
>she starts benching, does close grip(i saw her squatting 1pl8 for reps before, so thats decent for a chick that weights less than 1pl8)
>decide to be fast and precise like fucking yuri belkin
>double overhand and hook grip only
>mfw 1/2/3pl8 warmups fly fast as fuck, hips feel great, all is very snappy in good way
>load 3.5pl8 do ez single
>load 4pl8 do moderately hard rep, lockout was ez af tho, decide to do it for triple touch and go
>ive cut 10kg lately and my strength tanked, so i decided to not go for PR
>asian chick was observing every damn set i did, i know because she was sitting in corner of my eye to left on bench
>finish up with 2pl8 amrap, i dont even know 20 reps or some shit
>do squats then, do 3pl8 and then 2pl8 5x5
>she does some tricep kickbacks next to squat rack
>eventually she goes back home, whatever
>go out of gym, some 3 chicks talking outside, they go silent when i walk out, resume talking after i pass

goddamn, im a dyel as it gets but i think im moving in good direction
>times like this make me forget about my oneitis

I'm brand new to the whole losing weight thing. I have never worked out a day in my life or done sports. Well, marching band for 3 years, but that doesn't count.

I am 5'8" and weigh 239 currently at maybe 36% bf. A month ago I was 255. All im doing is CICO because i am uneducated in both cardio and lifting and I'm afraid of being made fun of in the gym. I have no idea what to even do other than count calories. I know its only a small thing, but to me it's HUGE and its a nice change of pace.

I just saw myself in the mirror and was just DISGUSTED at myself. I usually ignored it, but something clicked and I just wanted to change.

Anyone have some tips for me? The sticky doesn't work on mobile

If you can't escape death, let it reach you on your best.

Good work OP, you winning the game of doing something that matters before 30.

Excellent brah. You're making it

wrong
calories in and calories out is literally FIRST thing
exercise is second

Hop on some novice lifting program. Once you get to your goal weight, start slow clean bulk and keep lifting.

Also, one guy here mentioned that he was cutting weight in phases (he lost 100lbs if he wasnt lying, and there was barely any signs of loose skin)

Apparently his trick to it was that he was going 8~~~weeks cut, then maintain for some time, cut again for 8 weeks, so it probably helps with loose skin.

keep on truckin

h o m e g y m

your fundamental view of what it means to be human utterly flawed and honestly contemptible

*BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

why

>cant escape death
retards everyone