Have they done anything of note?

Have they done anything of note?

Attached: 1520466364881.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/whinge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brits are actually celts so everything the brits have done

WE

Whinged for 600 years straight

They are over represented in US media and politics.

Took revenge 100 years ago by killing a bunch of Brits, taking revenge now by being whiter than the UK

Great literature

Now with Celt information and comparisons againts invaders, we need to feel proud of our unique genes. Soon, I'll post the stuff here.

>Whinged
what the hell is that

*starving*
*look at fishing boat*
*look at fishing net*
*look at fishing rods*
I KNOW!
*sells all of my fishing equipment, buys whiskey*

Spaces between words
the clock
The submarine
halloween

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/whinge

Google it faggot

Couldn't you just Google "Irish inventions" instead of starting a baity thread

Attached: 6k21yfq5h0nz.png (1336x987, 3.06M)

>Google "Irish inventions"
>all the decent inventions were by the Anglo-Irish

Quite a lot, actually.

Irish people are largely useless

t. Irish Catholic

The whole concept of Anglo-Irish is silly outside of specific strains of historiographical study. People always use it to try and push their own agenda or exclude people from Ireland's historical narrative.

For example, nobody ever claims Roger Casement is Anglo-Irish, even though he verified himself that he had no Gaelic ancestry. But everyone calls Arthur Wellesley Anglo-Irish, despite his mother being an Irish-speaking descendent of Gaelic nobility.

fighting the brits for independence

Attached: ooo.jpg (1100x1328, 385K)

The writers who left Ireland because of how much they hated it don't count.

Roger Casement was Anglo-Irish.

I'm not saying Wikipedia is the best source for everything ever but it is the most widely used easy reference guide on the internet and when I just checked it out of interest it says ...

>Casement was born in Dublin to an Anglo-Irish family, living in very early childhood at Doyle's Cottage, Lawson Terrace, Sandycove.

So who exactly is this "nobody"?

Loyal sons of the United Kingdom

Boyle's Law

Quick answer: no. The gaels as a whole are an albatross around the neck of the superior english people.

>Irish
>White
Nice meme

>DEV
You sicken me

Attached: michaelcollins.jpg (471x579, 64K)

Much of western Ireland isn't really good for fishing, since most of the coastline is cliffs. You're also fucked if you live inland.

Dev was indeed a pussy that provoked the civil war, just because he didn't want to go and get the obvious negative response of the brits on the unification.

Italia 90

That was pretty impressive.

They make pretty good whiskey.

"The oath is too far"
"Fine fuck it ill say the oath"

The fact that Dev being a sperg lead to the death of Collins make me fucking angry

Attached: london-has-fallen-the-london-eye-getting-blown-up.jpg (615x410, 69K)

>these constant threads about how Ireland "didn't do anything"

I would put money on you being the same person and money on you being from Northern Ireland. Ireland has plenty of interesting and noteable history but in all honesty Nigel in the sheer level of butt-blasting they have caused you they have undone the centuries of oppression and bullying you gave them.
People no longer see it as "ENGLAND WERE EVIL TYRANTS OVER IRELAND" and now simply see it as "England were incompetent retards and Ireland would still be in the union if the English weren't such untrustworthy retards" and it's all thanks to people such as yourself. Carry on!

And every time you'll lap up he's bait like a retard

>"Geesh why didnt an island of 8 million people all sustain themselves by hunting and gathering? xD"

Attached: hurr.png (645x729, 27K)

>fish
>farm
>produce enough food to feed the population three times over during a famine
>get killed if you try to eat it instead of giving it to anglos

>this level of Anglo apologia
I thought better of Veeky Forums.

Early/Medievil Ireland was essentially the bog/field based mad-max esque infinite warfare fantasy land of crazy antics, unending conflict, insane stories, wacky characters and general ultimate chaos.
The Irish people, while very divided politically/in terms of borders, were united for a very long time in language, culture and law. In fact, a standard code of law existed across all of the island which was followed closely and which was remarkably ahead of its time.

Regardless, Ireland continued to be one big mixing pock of crazy constant fighting and Veeky Forums as FUCK warriors.

>that one battle where the irish chased fleeing norsemen quite literally into the ocean where they were either drowned or cut down as they fled the freezing, corpse ridden waves
>that one irish guy who hunted down an infamous norse leader, tied him to a tree and slowly dragged out his guts in revenge for killing his brother and king

Attached: tut.jpg (373x330, 139K)

>anglos living in ireland
Lol

Probably because they’re literal transplanted Englishmen

>Collins apologists trying to cover up the incompetence of their "hero"

Breeding their way into the highest places in society. Even the queen has Irish blood in her.

Fuck off leftypol

>Not realising that despite his faults Collins knew fine well that the treaty wasn't ideal but was the best choice
>Not knowing that the War of Independence was unsustainable
>Not knowing that by killing Collins and several other figures Ireland was held back in a huge way
>Not knowing that the civil war robbed Ireland of countless more men who should have been working to build the country
>Not knowing that the Ireland we got is a watered down british satellite in comparison to what we'd have got without the civil war

Anti-Treaty shits should have been drowned en masse

They made the perfidious Albion eternally assmad. That's a big win in my book

Attached: xoLmbb4.jpg (600x600, 54K)

*Scotland.
'Loyal sons of the United Kingdom' are pakis, Londoners and freemasons.
Sensible people loyal to the UK inasmuch as their country is a part of it, and no further.
Only assburgers are 'proud to be British', because being British means being Scottish, English, Welsh or Irish.

I wonder what great things another people would have done with that island

shocking number of talented poets and novelists per capita

>England were incompetent retards and Ireland would still be in the union if the English weren't such untrustworthy retards

Its all true and everybody knows it

The Republic needed British support to crush the Anti-Treaty shits, thus selling their new found Free State forever.