Bulk and Cut at the same time?

Hey Veeky Forums, can anyone recommend a program where I will lose fat and gain muscle at the same time? I'm borderline overweight and I'd like to slim down as I lift. Is that even possible?

./.

not possible unless you're on a shitton of gear. you need to cut first, being overweight is degenerate. Build muscle after

Yes it’s possible but once you get cut you will still be skinny but will be stronger than you are now id recommend bike riding but winter is coming

there are literally scientific studies that clearly show you can build muscle mass and lose fat at the same time while lifting at maintenance
don't expect the permabulking dyel retardos on this shithole of a site to understand that though

yeah, but its slow. or you need gear.
it's just more efficient to cut then bulk.

of course you'll build mass slower at maintenance, but that's the price you pay for losing fat at the same time
if you're already lean bulk
most people should recomp
>more efficient
provide evidence

I'm probably close to 25% body fat right now. How long would it take to get down to 15%? Any programs you recommend?

Don't listen to these faggots. It worked for me.

I was slightly overweight and completely without muscles. I lifted 4 times a week. Every day I lifted, I ate 500 calories above maintenance. Every day I didn't lift, I ate 500 calories below maintenance. I don't know if that was the most effective way to do it, but it worked. I stayed the exact same weight (lost fat, put on muscle) while going up on all my lifts. I look much better now.

go to bed Jeff

Not him but
>bulk and gain 30 lbs
>cut 10ish
This is a 18 month process
>trying to gain 20lbs of muscle in a 1.5yrs natty on recomp
Kek

No fucking shit it's called noob gains and being young.

"recomping"

very possible for beginners, incredibly slow and inefficient for people who have been lifting a while

just cut and then bulk, you will get to your goal faster

It's called quit stuffing your fat face. Body composition is about your diet.
That being said, do full SS (with the accessories) and eat -2-300 on lift days and -500 on every off day.

No. Just cut, you fat pussy.

>I'm borderline overweight

You're fat. Nothing "borderline" about it. You need to learn to count calories and maybe hop on some easy variation of IF, like 16/8.

If I do IF, do I need to continue lifting and doing cardio while fasting? Is cardio even necessary? Sorry I'm a noob, only been lifting for 5 months

Yes, you need to continue lifting, if that's what you're asking. IF brings some hormonal advantages making it easier to both retain and gain muscle, and it makes cutting much more enjoyable (not an excuse to pig out in the eating window though).

Doing your training while fasted could be a good idea, because then you can have a big post workout meal immediately after. Cardio is good for you, but not necessary to cut. Keep doing some cardio though.

this

I was 26% and after 6 months of 5 days a week chest/arms/legs 3day rotate, i was at 18% and that was when I was eating like 4 full meals (800-1000cals) each day.

I've been lifting for five months, eating 2500 calories at most per day, and I've stayed a very similar body fat percentage between 24 and 26

yes
the program is called 100mg of trenbolone acetate every morning when you wake up

If I do IF, do I need to eat at a caloric deficit or surplus? Also, if I eat at a deficit, won't I lose my gains?