guys do you think his death had anything to do with his lifestyle guys

I couldn't care less about this fucker

>be absolute newfag to Veeky Forums
>discover the memes and personalities
>get hooked to Piana's channel
>he dies
God fucking dammit.

>be old-fag
>never caring about rich or any other /fraud/ing narcissus on this board.

Fuck roiders

who? do you mean the scoops meme guy

>Come to Veeky Forums the exact day scooby left, my first post in his Auf Wiedersehen thread
>Wonder what it's like to have a living meme disappear
>A couple yt videos of some absolutely enormous roided up freak of nature pop up
>ridiculous intro music that lasts 3 minutes when the video is 5, ridiculous diet advice - one video was on shakes and one on food - It was just promoting some whey brand
>Didn't think much of it but he seemed really positive and inspiring, plus that ridiculous music had grown on me, view The Shake frequently
>Some guy posts a meme video about an "8 hr arm workout"
>Watch it
>Oh shit it's him again
>Have a laugh
>Binge some more of his videos
>He has his own food & supplement company now
>He gets married to the most stereotypical bimbo golddigger you can think of, he goes to church with trainers and shorts holy shit lol, he's the penultimate embodiment of every bodybuilder stereotype you can think of
>A series "bigger by the day" starts
>Honestly enjoy his company very much, like a crazy uncle obsessed with an obscure hobby, insane behaviour but not unlikable at all
>Keep his videos as background noise for studying or driving
>The series stops
>Health troubles
>Personal troubles, his "wife" left him
>He's happy again, he found someone else
>The memes have died down a bit
>Suddenly one morning he's in a coma
>A few days later, he's left humanity behind
>I'm not sad at all, but the realization hit me more than I thought. It's not like when an actor dies when I say "Huh", it's like when a relative dies when you say "Huh" but 10 minutes later you say "Oh god I'm really never going to see/hear from him again, am I?"
>Make a 4 scoop shake
>4 scoops of creatine too
>Triple espresso shot
>2.5 hours arms even though I was a full body rippedrone and only ever did bench and pullups for arms
>Did a shoulder feeder before bed"
>Downloaded an .mp3 with him saying "Good Fuckin Mornin Goddammit" and the natty anthem
Good night sweet prince ;_;

I wasn't ready for these feels.

I only watched the videos of that two scoops guy.
>I don't have any steroids in my house
>I have all the steroids in my ass

these
what are you sniffing OP

jealous as fuck

>roach banana died 3 years ago

Feels good to be alive

You forgot to add what a pussy faggot you are.

Thats fucking gay dude, take out zyzz it's disrespectful to piana

Actually I forgot to add that I set the natty anthem as my alarm clock
Also, kys

>zyzz died 5 years ago..
Where has the time gone?

Same. I use an app where you have to shake it to turn it off and I'm just looking for the best sample of "It's motherfucking shake time, goddamnit" to edit in for the alarm.

Last year mine was the version where he says "GOoooood Fucking Morning" and then the natty anthem starts.

You think he’s all decayed to bones by now or still meaty?

man i m old
>2011 was 11 years ago

>43351181

Uhh 6, honey

poor rich. where did it all go wrong.

>tfw we'll never get the bigger by the day: KILLIN FUCKN COMAS edition

meaty

>scooby will die in your lifetime

Then why are you posting?

>2011 was 11 years ago

i had no idea. i feel sad now

>not having good fucking morning as your alarm sound

I miss him

>tfw Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington and Rich Piana are dead
Still can't believe it, all my heroes are going away

did the 1000 rep arm workout the week of his passing. Barely made through half of it. Only guy i enjoy to watch besides clarence and delray. Truly the end of an era.

same.

why can i never appreciate the good things until theyre gone?

>Chester Bennington is your hero
really though? like I can get it if he's like a childhood hero but a hero now?

Linkin Park still has a soft spot in my heart, they were my favourite band through my really shitty teen years. Besides, the dude is a beast.

Was*

SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT THE MAN IS GONE

where do you think he is? What is he experiencing at this moment?

Anyone who kills themselves is a coward

It's because of people like you that mental health will never be treated as a serious issue.

>inb4 "man up, faggot"
Go fuck yourselves.

I did the exact same thing. I wonder how many people made the 'GOooooooo Fucking Morning into natty anthem' theme song their alarm clocks after he died. It was mine for a solid month.

Still feels bad man.

infinite scoops, exponential gains

I had a dream once I was like a point of light shooting through infinity at exponentially increasing velocity.. I never ran out of space... was pretty cool

Mental health problems =/= suicidal. Don't see any reason why we should stop people from killing themselves

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS CMONNN

4 SCOOPS C'MON

I feel like people on this board who push steroids as harmless are just like fatties who claim being fat is harmless and smokers who think smoking is harmless, likely to be dead far earlier than normal people. They want to think that it won't happen simply because it hasn't happened to them yet.

I dont think anyone intelligent person says they're harmless, just not nearly as harmful as theyre portrayed. And if you think rich is even close to being a moderate steroid user you should stop posting.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

fuuuuuck got me

Check out candito if you haven't

4 scoops c'mon

RIP sweet prince

wew this is the last time I take break from Veeky Forums

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Don't you
Forget about Rich
Don't, don't, don't, don't

4 CUCHARADAS V'MOS

4 SCOOPS C’MON

mfw the day rich died, my relationship died with him

RIP

I feel you, but don't worry. 2006 was just 6 years ago.

>4 SCOOPS CMONNN

4 SCOOPS C´MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Rest in peace, Rich.

The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.

Rich didn't die from steroids. There was an unidentified white substance on the table near where he passed out and hit his head which was probably crushed up opioids.

I didn't even know he died
but then again it was just a matter of time, dude even looked like he was extending his shift here

Just... wow. Hard to believe. So what do you anons think was the real cause?

4 SCOOPS C'MLON

basically the same with me lel

started doing cable flyes in his memory since that's pretty much all he did for chest. And flyes are great for building mass, Rich was right

Grateful for every day on this earth.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Underrated

Reverse

top kek didnt see this one