Am I going to die

Around 800~ calories a day for a month now

Lift 5 times a week for around 30~45 minutes

Cardio for at least 20 minutes a day, shit is hard i'm fat as fuck

Are there any downsides to this that's not Le'Starvation mode if I have the willpower to do it

300->270 (30 days~) 6' male 18

everyone dies eventually

I rather live a fit life then be a fattie user, might as well enjoy life while i'm here

pretty sure you just want to pure cut, idk why ur lifting

like no offense bro but 300lb while being 6ft is like width>height, you must look like a beach whale. You can't achieve full range of motion when lifting.

Just do 30 mins of cardio, every day.

also, don't eat 800 cals a day, your just going to fucking die, when you are that fat, your body naturally burns more calories than say a 180lb 6' male, since keeping a 300lb person alive takes much more calories each day. Just be active and eat ur typical 3 meals a day. Focus more on healthy calories like meat/veg/fruit, drop all junk food and soda, drink nothing but water.

You're going to give up.
>I'm extremely dedicated and foresee doing this until my "goal"
You're going to give up.

>tfw on a clean bulk and only gaing about a pound a week.

Reeeeeeee

I won't die at 800 calories user and I haven't drank soda in a year stopped the junk food recently.

But why not lift if i'm dropping weight quickly?
I keep hearing this subject go back and forth
>It's good
>It's bad
If you could explain it more thanks

Stop projecting your failures onto me user.

ive been doing around 800 for 5 months now and have dropped 60 pounds.
its easy if you eat filling stuff like oats and brown rice. i havent been lifting or exercising though.

How much did you weigh when you first started user?

260 lbs

Shit nice job I hope I can be the same, but I heard once you get to your desired weight you need to up your calorie count slowly to not gain it back quickly
Anyways good luck.

user, you’re doing fantastic! Don’t listen to anyone. Keep doing what you’re doing!

And no, you’re not gong to die. That pain and discomfort you are feeling is weakness leaving your body.

I actually just feel normal to be honest no discomfort after the two week mark, thanks user.

800 is stupid and low, and it will just be all the more harder to transition into a "normal" maintenance amount at your new weight.

my experience (cutting at 1500 per day with cardio and lifting as well for 9 months to lose 100 lbs) is maybe that I regret doing 1500 and wish I did 1700 or 1800 instead. even 1500 fucked with me mentally a bit to the point that eating a healthy, normal amount of food feels like binging and gives me anxiety. I can't imagine what 800 for that same amount of time would do.

Go for a higher amount, you'll still lose the same weight, I promise. The downsides are real, we are not just trying to belittle or scare you. There's a reason 1600-1700 is the recommended amount of food for cutting.

All that said I wish you nothing but the best of luck, it's a difficult and long journey but it's worth it in the end. About 4 months is when you'll start to notice real change in your body, 8 months you'll start to feel like a new person. Don't give up and nothing but the best of luck to you. It's all worth it.

When will you fatties learn? Why do you have to take everything to extremes for the sake of instant gratification?

1. eat at a sensible deficit
2. develop healthier habits over time
3. healthy habits become lifestyle
4. ???
5. PROFIT

>are there any downsides
Yes, you'll inevitably end up binging and reverse all your progress

"Oh but IIIIIII won't fail like literally everyone else who has done this"
yes you will
enjoy your bulimia

t. ex-hamplanet who lost the weight healthily and has kept it off for years

thanks! also, if you want an example of what I eat every day its usually something like

breakfast:
steel cut oats - 150 calories

lunch:
serving of broccoli - 30 calories
4 oz chicken breast - 110 calories
1 serving brown rice - 150 calories

dinner is same thing as above except maybe different vegetables or meat.

I never feel hungry throughout the day or until my next meal.

good luck

Just keep doing what you’re doing if you’re losing weight

Oh shit user I forgot I had to follow the weight loss etiquette™ because that is the only way to lose weight KEK.

>Do what works for me
>Lose weight
>Keep weight off due to exercising habits
>Profit

>are there any downsides
>Yes, you'll inevitably end up binging and reverse all your progress

I was more looking for medical downsides but haven't seen one yet
but lets be generous and say I binged one night
eat like 5k calories
that does not reverse the month of low calories weight loss
A misstep? Of course but if that did happen by chance I would simply catch myself, realign, and continue my diet.

>enjoy your bulimia

Bulimia? Nah, willpower? Yep

Thanks user

All this smugness while being a fat fuck and requesting help on an imageboard.

ur going to give up very soon just diet like normal people do or if ur actually eating 800 calories stop cardio and lift 3 to 2 times a week

you are 270lbs, at some point you'll give up and become fat again
prove me wrong

You can say whatever you like on an Estonian cheese-rolling imageboard my man. No one's gonna give a fuck until you post progress photos on CBT this time next year

Until then I appreciate the (You) and will be sure to spend it wisely

Not him but I'm down to 228 after starting at 301. Eatting under 1000 cal a day.

THAT DOGGO IS TRAPPED! STOP FILMING AND HELP HIM GODAMNIT!!

Not one person has shown me a downside to this outside from binging,if you could that would be great
>Smug fat fuck
Damn right user and i'l soon be a healthy weight smug fuck
Fuck it, five months and i'l post progress pics linking back to this thread whether i am still still a fattie or at a healthy weight
How long user you been dieting user?

That's retarded he should lift as soon as humanly possible and he can still achieve full Rom at that weight.

well for one thing what muscles you do have will wither with not enough protein to feed them and you'll look flabbier and skinner when you're finished than you would at 1500 or 1800 calories. same thing for not lifting.

and I don't mean skinny in a good way, I mean skinny like prisoner of war survivor skinny.

also you won't really get enough vitamins and minerals, and taking a multivitamin isn't really good enough. it's not quite sufficient to just take a multivitamin, it's okay but it's not the same as getting it from food.

I've been going at this rate for almost a year. I stopped at 240 and starting drinking beer again. Since Sept I've been back at it and losing weight plus completely cut out beer.

For me, each failure has been a lesson in the recipe I need to succeed.

See this is what I have been asking for, actual advice.
I have kept this in mind and most of my diet contains proteins and greens with a vega protein and greens shake so at least around 61g~ protein give or take proteins a day.

>I don't mean skinny in a good way, I mean skinny like prisoner of war survivor skinny.
I'm willing to accept that risk user, thanks for the sound advice.

61g of protein is not even close to enough, which is why 1500 or 1600 per day is the reccomended lowest amount when cutting. you could easily get 100g protein, also more carbs and fats (also important to your body) and still lose plenty of weight.

>800 kcal/day
Presuming you use a scale, and doesn't estimate your calorie intake, it's very low for using during a sustained period of time.
The only diet I know of that gives so little calories while still giving you a decent amount of micronutrients is Eggs + Milk + Vegetables.

Yet, I would still recommend you to add some vitamins/minerals to avoid problems and up your daily kcal to 1500, maybe more.
Use a TDEE calc found in the sticky and check your BMR (basal, not effective). Imho you shouldn't go below BMR-400. And weigh your food and keep a food diary for a few weeks here and there, so you get a feeling for how much kcal various foodstuffs gives you.