Whats it like being extremely attractive?

whats it like being extremely attractive?

8 or higher only males, whats life like at the top of the chain?

Easy life mode, everyone is kind and mires you. They are completely biased towards you

None of us know

you're definitely asking the wrong crowd

You get mired without having a crazy body just good fashion sense
> still dyel though I’m trying

post face

>women, children, and men stare at you constantly
>everybody wants to be your friend
>no matter how awkward or autistic you act, people laugh it off
>girls fight over you
>people give you free stuff if they can (food, tips, etc)
>feel like a demigod

Never got post secondary education and I have held down some pretty serious jobs. Whether male or female, people want to hire outgoing, attractive people.

girls come up to me and say "you're tall" also want pictures at events and stuff. This was helpful getting me to be more social. Now I joke around with em but theyre all roasties.

>mfw 6'8" and have a twin brother

>tfw would be an 8 if not manlet
HI-HO HI-HO
BACK TO THE PIT FOR PROTEIN CRUMBS I GO

I was a male model for a while.

I couldn't go to the mall without having a group of underage girls follow me around trying to look like they belonged in a men's ware store.

>people are very nice to u or else they try to shove u down
>girls mire u...
nothing else

Constant temptation to cheat on my hot gf. Never did it tho

kek

very strong halo effect. if you fuck up, you have to truly fuck up. girls stare and approach often but not as often most people believe. random compliments. girls will at least talk to you and be responsive. sex is easy but effort is still needed somewhat. only problems is normie beta males will fling as much shit they can possible to make themselves feel better inside. most of the chads I know are the most humble and nicest people I know.

Im not sure if i am attractive or not

All my hookups and gfs have come from girls approaching
I notice girls mirin from time to time and taking extended eye contact.
Many girls i talk to talk in a flirty way(Hey handsome, hey love, thank you darling etc)

Im not fucking sure since i struggle in dating, longest ive gone with no sex is 2 years during uni and its not uncommon to go long periods without sex.

This entirely

Pls talk to your neighborhood chads, they are Lonelier than you might think

>tfw get told by some roastie I'd be really hot if I was in better shape after hitting on her

Fuck guys, its been almost a year and I've made some good progress since then but I still bugs me

i've had girls approach me in the past but pretty lonely atm

6'3" 8/10 Id trade with a 5/10 manlet any day if it got rid of my tism'

That's about as good as it can get if you're not at least mildly famous or willing to make some effort yourself.

I wouldn’t know. I’m probably a 5 at best. Might look better if I could grow a beard

This is my problem. So many jealous faggots have always tried to bring me down in life. Whether they’re friends or enemies, they would always shit on me. Killed my self esteem. Honestly I don’t know if I’m ugly or not. I think not but at any rate I’m extremely depressed.

post face, faggot

you're supposed to post your face, too, faggot. cover your eyes if you need to.

Late bloomer here. Definitely feel ya man. Trust that mirror man. I have days were I feel ugly and short and I'm fucking 6'2. The mind can play tricks on us, but if you like what you see in the mirror, reflect that shit in person. Girls can smell low confidence like a motherfucker. Fuck what people think, especially overcompensating beta fucks who try to bring you down.

6'4" here with an athletic body 215lbs@~10% bf
thick dark eyebrows
square shaped face
i would rate myself normaly an 8 and a weak 9 when i have a really good haircut and wear really Veeky Forums cloth

when im out i constantly see girls stroking their hair catch them staring at me also girls try to get close to me in public places like on public transport also i get some compliments from strangers from time to time wich i think is very rare for males

alot of the female attention probably comes from copying alpha behaviours like
making yourself big
never looking down for a longer time
also ether keep eye contact with strangers for an akward long amount time like 3-5seconds before looking away or stare ahead above their heads

also severel girls confessed their love for me but i never dated anyone because im afraid as being exposed as an autistic fraud

>That's about as good as it can get
Because it doesnt feel too good
I mean i still struggle in dating, i meet maybe 1-2 girls who are single per year and its fucking insanely difficult to get a hook up

Post photo

9/10 face
4/10 body

what do?

Why would I do that? I’m not going to validate ugly people here, plus I’m easily recognizable. I’ve done some small time modeling for fitness magazines.

Dude killyourself, youre missing a golden opportunity.

Must be Nice. I think i am a bit above average as i Get some of the attention that you guys describe, But difference is 99% its from girls that are ugly fat etc or like 4/10 max

>most of the chads I know are the most humble and nicest people I know.
I remeber the few times a met a genuine chad. They are very different from the chadish deadbeats. They are balanced, calm and dominant without forcing it on you. Know their own value without having it to prove all the time.

Post your face

because otherwise what you're posting here doesn't mean shit.
there are hundreds of thousands of male models. just cover your eyes and provide some kind of verification instead of LARPing

>ugly virgin begging for face pics of attractive men

You’re a fag aren’t you?

youre so mean

lol no

yeah, there's totally a lack of those kinds of picture online

If you are hot and nice, its good. If you are ugly and nice, people see you as a push over. Better to be an asshole than a pussy.

I want to jack off to your face faggot. Deliver if you aren't a pussy

You didn't write "no homo".
There's no way I'll post it now.

I am not kidding or fucking with you. Just fucking believe me.

I am 196 cm tall, 105 kg and 12% bf. My face looks good.

I am awkward and weird, have been on 4chin since I was 15. Got my first GF with 20, lost virginity and everything. Broke up with her 3 years later. Have not had sex since then, once nearly with a 32 year old ugly overweight swedish woman at some party beach in greece. She picked me up...

No one gives you something for free. Often girls n university have a crush on me or girls in clubs start talking but I never manage to overcome that kiss border or sex border.

Guess I should not have spent my childhood with wc3, diablo 2 and then wow.

Anyways people mirin still feels nice never stop lifting.

Not him, but why are you so full of shit?

>Guess I should not have spent my childhood with wc3, diablo 2 and then wow.
Are you me?
You litterally decribed my life too, never had problems with girls but getting the one i want is hard because i never meet her

>Guess I should not have spent my childhood with wc3, diablo 2 and then wow.
iktfb, wish my parents had saved me from it

Post face, faggot

>no one posting face
>except for one delusional guy
stop fucking LARPing you sad beta cunts

I meet the one I want and act like I hate her guts and ignore her 100% because I’m such a pussy. Then I get with a girl who wants me but I don’t want and I treat her like shit. Then that girl falls in love with me.

Treat women like shit and they will fall in love with you.

Do your worst. I have aspergers.

You look like you have aspergers

or just simply people don't want to post their face on Veeky Forums where people will judge their facial features harshly no matter what or to just prove a point in their daily lives. no one is LARPing faggot. who literally makes up stories on fucking Veeky Forums about being attractive and girls liking them

i had a friend who was a manlet but hat a 10/10 face and rugby player body. many girls loved him.
this was italy though, manletism is more tolerated there because there are so many womanlets.

>no one is LARPing faggot
Haha, yeah. Have you ever looked at a facial aesthetics thread here or on /soc/? if you think people here aren't larping then you're deluded.
just look at or the 5/10 posted here >where people will judge their facial features harshly no matter what
that's not how the ratings threads generally works. that also goes for the critique in cbt threads. lurk moar

>only problems is normie beta males will fling as much shit they can possible to make themselves feel better inside
This is a real problem, I have been asked to fight manlets in public transport on numerous occasions. Happens a lot to my other friend who is like 6ft5 and built as well.

People receive you easier and usually give you less of a hard time. This is the case with most people you deal with in business or passing by. It's not really over the top but it makes things a little easier when talking to people. The other side is beta ugly kids staring you down because of envy, and the the ugly blue collar tech workers who are usually dirty that give you shit at the bar because you're not a slob and took a shower and changed out of your carhartt's before going out in public. It's an aesthetic/class issue, because you have discipline you are ONE OF THEM. Assmad uggos gonna be buttblasted til the day they die.

post photo

Guarantee your just an autistic faggot who thinks he looks good and says that stuff because he's trying to be edgy in the most vanilla way possible. Fuck your shitty boring life and fuck your shitty story telling lmao you are a dime a dozen making you 3/10 at best
>Who makes this shit up
You. Pathetic.

I take that back after further inspection.
Every thing you claimed to do is on par for someone that's a 3/10. Carry on

>several claims that they are +8/10
>no face photos

>ITT: incels larping that they're chads

i am a giant (thicc body wise) but builtfat
decently tall. i think my bodyfat is too high to have a good face. i cannot take a photo to save my life.
yet in the real world just about every girl i've ever thought was hot, who i'd cross paths with at uni regularly, has mired me, i only realize after the fact.

he did

>be an average looking white guy
>go out drinking
>get told im good looking
>look in the mirror every morning when i wake up
>definitely not true

Same shit happens with fat people who talk to me
"Youre pretty cut user"
Nah I just dont have a beer gut like you

Seeing as people on here have shit taste in men's looks (look at every /fag/ and the rating which seem entirely arbitrary and don't seem to correlate with actual attractiveness), I'd be hesitant to believe anyone claiming to be an 8 is an actual 8, not because they intend to deceive, but just because they're fucking retards.

The soc rate threads i dont Get at all.

People that i think are a 2 or 3 getting 7 and 8s all over

>who literally makes up stories on fucking Veeky Forums about being attractive and girls liking them
How can you be this new?

It's relative. When everyone on there is beyond hideous, then the average gets distorted to fit the audience. A 5 there is a 3 irl.
Thus when a legitimate 5 comes along everyone sees them as 7-8+.
Those 7-8+s then go out in the real world and this rating doesn't play up. So, instead of realising that they really aren't that attractive, they instead go back to /soc/ and rate those who look like them higher than those who don't.

They created a loop of sorts, where they are lying to others because they themselves have been lied to, and because it's easier to believe the lie than it is to confront the truth. Then the others do the exact same shit, and you end up with the nightmare that is soc.

It becomes hard later in life, my hot gf... naturally skinny, ate whatever she wanted (we're talking about a 4 pack and forearm vascular without ever going to the gym) became my wife. Had my child... then she blew up. Now she's over 200lbs and won't stop. Still get lots of attention from young girls... don't have the heart to end the relationship just because she got fat. Especially since we have a kid.

On the other hand, there's some people on Veeky Forums that relish in tearing people down, especially other dudes that everyone is told they're sub 5...

This is true,all of it. Women just cant help it if you are way above the average on looks. And if are tall and charming as well you will have so much pussy you wont be able to fuck all of them.

I’m like borderline 8/10
> if I look mad it’s because I am
Anyway girls will make eye contact with me a lot and I can easily get them to talk to me and get away with some spaghetti falling out of my pockets

This. Not even an 8, but going from a 4-7 there was a pretty huge change in how people treat you.

>people give you free stuff if they can (food, tips, etc)
This. It's crazy to be honest.

>normie beta males will fling as much shit they can possible to make themselves feel better inside
This shit

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you're like a 6/10.

But in all seriousness what did the guy in your pic do to you?

Fuck off

I think it's more that girls are intimidated by someone this good looking than spaghetti falling out of your own pockets.

Anyway, mirin, why be modest like that and not call yourself a true 8.5 like you are?

>there's some people on Veeky Forums that relish in tearing people down
Aint that the truth friend

Samefag

More like a 5 now. Srs. Don't know how you became so delusional.

Fuck, good to know others know this feel.

Also, I'm attractive but I have a naturally villainous face. As in, people perceive me to be passive aggressive or a standoffish asshole but i'm actually a sincere person, just really just quiet and kind of aspie.

Tell her you'll leave her if she doesn't slim down, or if you're too beta to do that say you're really worried about her health or some shit or that she's not being a good role model for your children.

Make at least 2 more kids though, we need more whites. Also impregnate the young girls if they're white.

I’m Arab
Calm down I’m not that good looking
Nope

Why do pajeets think they're handsome? They're 7/10 at the very best and white girls generally won't go for them.

Id rub my face with gravel if I had this guys face, he looks like he’s sucking straight penises

Ur a solid 4
No homo

>781238912389723 posters claiming to be 8+/10
>everyone looks like shit every time pictures are posted

really makes you think

>pajeet
>thinks he's anything above a 4

You’re a real cunt you know
What’s an 8 to you

This has to be b8

He's a cunt for being objective?
If it's not this is very sad

tfw when 7.5 and barely didn't make the cut for this thread

handsome

A cunt for letting you know the truth? I'm sorry you became so delusional but you can hardly blame me for that.

Fuck you guys I’m fukin zyzz brah

Pajeet!

I’ve only ever seen pajeets use those stupid headset earbud things. Fuck off back to your shithole of a public toilet called India

lmao stick to raping white girls. Its the only way you'll get laid outside of some arranged marriage your parents make with a girl as hairy and brown as you.