Is Cheese okay?

Is it okay if I eat a little bit of cheese every day as part of my fat macros?

I'm not talking much, like 30g (120 calories worth)

What's wrong with the cheese on your pic? Looks American.

idk breh i just googled cheese and picked one

I love cheese (pic related) and I eat tons of it. I just think your pic is not cheese.

If you stick to 30g a day, it's no big deal imo. That's like one picrelated

It's okay if you are or want to become a sissy.

It's loaded with mammalian hormones that give you tits and make you moody.

Good luck with your transition.

yeah I weight it on my foodscale and shit

lmao

This is your brain on veganism

Looks like red leicester, which is English.

Cheese pleb

if you want to eat something that is high in sodium, saturated fat, estrogen and casein.. well go on.

If you eat 30g of cheese daily, its not good. Limit it to 1x week.

>Waah waah babby wan CHEESE
Only ignore facts when they contradict your fee-fee's.

I don't know how much of any of those particular things you imagine are in 30g of cheese, but I will consider this information going forward sir

It's dairy, which is inherently bad for you, plus it gums up your digestive tract making peristalsis more difficult on your intestines and causing issues with blockage in your lower GI tract. Tbh dairy in general should be avoided when possible. Dairy, and milk in particular, is also shit for your skin.

even muh 2% greek yoghurt? I eat that shit everyday

its like 130cal 16g prot no sugar added, seems clean as fuck.

>myths perpetuated by vegan shitposter

Fuck off

Does it have lactose? Then yeah, it's full of sugar

>implying
That turbofag is annoying, but dairy really is shit for you. Full of all kinds of shit that a baby cow needs. Are you a baby cow, user?

>Incessantly whines about weak phytoestrogens that the up receptors stronger estrogens would usually bind to
>Gives no fucks about regular estrogens in meat and dairy

Take up*

>you cannot use things that other things use

Plants are for plants, are you a plant?

I never said any of that, nice strawman.

Nice strawman yourself. Milk is shit. Whether or not you drink it is up to you, idgaf. It'll make you fat, give you bitch tits, and make your skin splotchy and oily. But you do you bro

Animal fat (heart disease), animal protein (cancer), casomorphins (opioid addict degeneracy), mammalian estrogen (feminization)

No

i eat 50-100g mature cheddar some days but here (UK) it's all pretty great quality

>literally lying after being called out for a strawman

I drink milk and eat cheese and I’m not fat nor do I have acne. Guess I’m some genetic anomaly huh? Retard.