19 years old

>19 years old
>making $50.00 an hour as a personal trainer
>money has ruined all ambition to finish school
>failing classes, considering dropping out

i really fucking hate school, and i hate feeling like I'm wasting my money. Should I drop out? Non-STEM major btw

>inb4 fuck personal trainers

no fuck YOU for not taking advantage of the low hanging fruit practically begging to pay half of their retirement savings to any person who looks like they've lifted for more than 3 months.

>drop out
>snap your shit up
>no qualifications and can't be a pt anymore
sure user sounds like a great idea (yes I would like chips with that thank you)

You can build a career out of fitness. I recommend switching to a major related to it.

This is so gross GOD HELP US

>Non-STEM major
you're fucked
yeah, I'll have that to go

just get a pt license or something if you like sports so much

>no fuck YOU for not taking advantage of the low hanging fruit
Nigga I make twice the money you do. STEM is BASED.

>implying if you're completely disabled you can work ANY normal job

fuck it if its just my legs I'll be even more desirable, that way I'll have a sob story

My brother in law has no degree, is about 200lbs of pure roidmuscle at 5'7 and makes around $120k USD as a personal trainer for rich fucks.

The key is to give them the best possible diet plans with practically worthless, simple workout routines that they can feel accomplished from doing that aren't difficult. They'll never follow the diet and as a result make extremely little progress and stay a high paying client forever.

physical therapist school

like 4x the pay of a trainer and basically the same work

you also actually have to work, I shoot the shit with doctors and lawyers all day and make them do some push ups. love every second, and i set my own schedule. not bad for not having a college education

also

>no (((student loans)))

phil pls go

Who the fuck would pay $50/h to a 19 y-o piece of shit?

t. 35 y-o lifting for 12 years

This is a larp thread, report it an led move on

Successful middle aged people with disposable income. Also I've had a very successful bodybuilding career since I was 16 so it's not like I have no fucking idea what I'm doing. NASM and ACE certified

You’re such a liar. Post your certs timestamped.

Ok if it works for you that's good I guess.

Man ive considered doing this too OP. How did you get the clients if you dont mind me asking?

>making $50.00 an hour as a personal trainer
>Should I drop out? Non-STEM major btw

well this is easy one, you should quit aschool as quickly as possible. try making as much as possible as personal trainer. also DO NEVER GO TO SCHOOL IF YOU REQUIRE DEBT FOR IT

id happily take the money of middle aged weakfats who want to look as good as me but id just get bored of them making no gains

it's all about being available at your gym. lift there, be friendly, help people out. I'm technically an independent contractor, so I pay for every session i train. Definitely better to do it that way, I worked as an hourly trainer at a different gym and I only made 10 an hour before taxes lmao

out of everything I've said, its the certs your worried about? Thats the most believable claim I've made lmao give me a bit to dig up the diplomas

Sounds ebin man. How much of the loot is the host gym requesting and what did you say to management?

they take 10 bucks for every hour i train. some places will take a monthly payment, i hope to transition to that eventually

How to get qualified as a personal trainer?

It's a good career and you seem to be on the path already, if your schooling isn't related and costing you money/time get the hell out of there or switch to something that benefits you more.

Yeah I’m sure you have a client every hour 8 hours a day

Have a pulse. Push merch for the gym. Maybe sit a 30 minute exam on bro-science fitness topics.

fellow PT here

why the fuck do you not get a degree in something health/fitness related?
go from making 50$ an hour to 75 via consulting rich fucks how to push weight around and eat better slop