How do I tell a girl that I am into her?

How do I tell a girl that I am into her?

you don't, you just try and make out with her

I've been wondering the same thing for about 2 months now.
The only times I feel alive is when I'm in the same room with her.

Just ask if she felt it, and if not, explain lots of guys are on the smaller size.

I usually tell her after waking her up, but only if I'm into her pussy cause she can usually tell herself if I'm into her ass.

EY BBY GURL U BOOTY LUKIN DAM FINE

Works for Jamal

Underrated

You show her

just bite the bullet and tell her. otherwise youll be stuck thinking what couldve happened while chad is deep into her sugar walls

>has to tell her when he's inside

Small dick or ghetto shank? Either way I am jealous of your anonymous Internet boast

You have to make your intentions clear from the beginning, if you haven't, she doesn't see you as a sexual partner because you started off being her friend. Would Chad be a shy friend? Or would he try to fuck her? Exactly, so if u didnt be sexual, she thinks u aren't Chad and aren't sexual interested, and now it's too late, unless of course u haven't had much interactions with her, then you can still give off a Chad vibe

Top kek

> you feel it to don’t you

Just tell her

Can you feel it Mr. krabs

How do I force myself to enjoy society and female's compant again? I made some positive changes, became attractive and shed a lot of autistim.

However I became jaded and emotionally detached lately. Whenever I hit on a girl I usually become disinterested which results in both parties being unhappy. In the beginning everything seem to go a ok. However at some point I lose all interest. To a degree it happened to rest of my social connections as well. What do?

Start doing coke it'll help

The problem was I moved to a new college and she was one of the first friends I made, and I didn't want to ruin it by making it weird and asking her out and going back to 0 friends. Also I was not sure if there was a BF already

Now 2 months later I feel like it's too late and I'm deep in the freind zone.
Is it too late?

is this what they call oneitis?

it's called being in love

fuck my dick

>and you havent even told her your into her

g r i m

How are your chances?

gee thanks man more stupid life decisions is what I actually needed

Adulthood isn't high school. You don't "tell" a girl you want her. You invite her to spend some time together doing something she likes, then you try to fuck her. If she keeps turning you down after you hound her for a while, you give up.
Just make sure you don't turn your date into a rape.

>do you like me sex wise?

You can ask her out still, but if she says no, or let's just be friends, you can't be her orbiter, just start not initiating convos with her, and don't hang out with her, u don't have to completely ignore her, and she will either come back to u and try to make it work, or she won't, and that determines if u had a chance with her

/thread

Man I suffer from the same.

Girls are physically attracted to me but I'm just so... aloof and not sexual at all like describes

*doing something you like

>walk up to her
>make eye contact
>smile
>go in for the kiss

Fuck. Are you me. I suddenly lose interest after getting the girl and end up telling her it's not working out

>2 months later
Yea, sorry man

I don't have a problem telling a girl I'm into her, my problem is my timing, how many times after the first time I meet should I let her know I really like her?

I like a girl that's friends with a former student of mine (I was her TA). I was thinking of just trying to talk to her and tell her I see her with my former student around campus, see where the conversation leads. I'm not just trying to fuck I want a gf. This cute Chinese girl I know is into me too but I want children, I don't want half Chinese children. Should I let that discourage me?