How do you cope with the feeling of insecurity when you're with your gf around bigger, taller...

How do you cope with the feeling of insecurity when you're with your gf around bigger, taller, more attractive men than you ?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/nqkvx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my face is an 8/10 so I never have to worry about this. If there is another 8/10+ male around me I actually respect and admire him because we are similar in a way

I get on my knees and suck their cock dry to assert my dominance. How else, you faggot?

tfw when pretty so only threatened by worse looking but thiccer men

it's an abstract kind of feel

I literally worry about my gf cheating on me because both of us are 5'10....................

GF? You mean the girl I'm fucking today? The fuck do I care? I'll just pull another. Takes like 30 minutes.

CHAD! Teach me thy' ways

Pardon t:same

By not being a pussy

>the guy on the right

>gf
>/fit

by not having a gf

Cultivate your options.

Totally got me, breh.

What job does someone like this have?

I am the god like 6’2” thicc thunder cock chad with a 9/10 model face. You should be worrying about how I didn’t care much to fuck every women on sight and steal beta’s gf.
There is no physical way another male within 100m would be more attractive than me

IT or walmart

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

6'4" gigolo and model. Women pay me to be attractive.

You're also very modest

Is this a copypaste?

Name the 3 crises then lol ive had like 2 one was more a change in life philosophy, but thats not exactly a good thing to have a life crises chad has none.

This is my favorite pic of all time

You should be very worried. I am 6'4 and seek the gf of manlets

this desu

>6'7" and go to the gym daily

I don't worry.

>6'2 lanklet with 6-7/10 face
it's not the height that worries me it's the thiccness but I don't have a gf so I'm only insecure in a "this guy is a superior being to me" feeling

I show them their place, below my boot heal
How?
Step one:Sticking really big sticks up your ass, and running around naked
Step two:
Scream ALLAH IS GOOD
Step three: Grab a lobester and start smacking people with it.
Step four:
????
Step FIFE:
Profit
Step six:
Throw all your shit at your car trunk
Chairs, cats, tvs ect
Step seven:
Rant on about how the infilegged caterpillar will stick his face up your ass in both heavan and eartj
Step nine:
Scream "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead"

Insecurity is rooted in a lack of trust, becoming more intimate partners may resolve or at least alleviate some apprehension and anxiety.

this.

I'm about 6'6, but DYEL as hell, this one time my girlfriend was getting hit on by a ~6' guy that was very jacked and oozed charisma, she just shut him down by saying "my boyfriend's right there" and we laughed about it on the way home.

If you feel insecure with your gf, you need to work on your intimacy

I am all that but im 6'5
You are a child compared to me

By not being an insecure bitch?

I don't have a gf

that poor boot...

I don't get insecure because I know regardless of where I stand in the pecking order, I know I'm doing enough self improvement to take over almost every other male at some point in the near future if I haven't already. on the odd chance that someone's far superior I'll welcome it as a chance to learn from them. Spent all of last night with a group of people including a dude who's two years older and like 100x more successful than me and it was fucking sick.

I also life by the idea that if a guy is good enough to take my girl away from me then he deserves her because clearly I didn't do a good enough job and that's on me.
I don't get insecure of others, I just grade myself and strive to be better.

The only time I lost a girl was before started lifting and hitting them brain gains.

> it's final editing stage

Good job. You wrote a novel yet can't prevent basic grammatical errors.

Is this what it looks like when you're mediocre but can't handle it?

Pretty much.

I'm not a beta bitch.

>you need to be fit to get woman

I'm a dyel with a big cock and an attractive face. Why would I have to ever lift a single weight?

I don’t know if I should congratulate late you or condem you so I’m gonna do both
Nice job you fucking asshole

>>>/reddit/

You could basically pick thots up by being shirtless without uttering a single word

so youre unnatractive and then women pay you and then youre attractive?

You’re cucking a guy
Yeah she’s hot but still

By not dating a whore.

I don't because I'm a 29 year old self-made 6'4 240lb 10% bodyfat CEO millionaire, born poor as fuck without a single parent or person to help me along the way.

I used to be very insecure in my teens but now I'm the definition of success that TV and the media are peddling. Everything I've wanted out of life I've achieved and if I doubted myself over something like that I would truly be mentally ill

Sorry for stroking my dick out here, I get it's obnoxious, but holy fuck it feels good to be me

What’s HBR

post dick

what the fuck

I've met whores like this and every time it really fucks with my head. It's such a contradiction. Doesn't she feel pathetic for being with a guy she openly berates and considers a cuck? Or is this some fucked up fetish?

I don't know how you're not completely disgusted by this degenerate OP. I'd call in the firing squad ASAP

/thread

I've done this before but the guilt ate at me for over a year so i won't do it again. Is this your first time stealing the girl or is it pretty common?

This. The only insecurity I can have is that I'm 5'8, but it's not a big deal because she is 4'10

Homo Butt Radars

What were your 2 crises? I can't say I've had any desu, my life is generally pretty chill

This man is a fucking business genius

I don't feel insecure. If she ends up going with him then I'm free of the constant nagging, attention seeking, and mouth that won't stop.

I've had plenty of relationships and honestly I'd be just fine either way. If I need to get my dick wet I can just go to tinder anyway. Lel

>my boyfriend's right there
Be glad you were

I cucked a guy this past Monday and will be doing it again next Monday lol.

No, I've never fucked a faithless harlot before.

Honestly, if your girl is the type that's going to make you feel insecure, then you should break up. This is true regardless if you're in it for just sex or a lifetime partnership.

If you're just banging for sex, you're going your separate ways anyway, so whatever

If you're going to pair bond for life, then you need someone on whom you can trust totally. If you're either by nature insecure or your girl gives you cause to doubt her trustworthiness, then cut to losses and get out. Being in a successful relationship might be 1.5x better than being single, but being in a shitty relationship is 1000x worse than being single.

Bro,
When you see a grill that's hotter than your grill, do you dump your grill and chase after the hotter one? No. Of course you don't. So why would she?

wow bro you watch rick and morty?

Hey bros when will I become a sick cunt?

what does it feel like to cuck someone?

Lanklets btfo streamable.com/nqkvx

The Chad and Virgin friendship

This.
That's a good grill right there man, happy for you.

The euphoric feeling I get from penetrating another man's wife in front of him is indescribable. You feel lile the king of the world for that moment in time.

The wive loves him, but lusts after your cock. I can't wait to fuck her again next week. She will be wearing a sexy maid outfit this time around.

that girl is horny as fuck

>gomad

fuck this is a glorious pic

>The Virgin Cadet
>The Chad Commando

Pathetic,reap all that bad karma senpai,life has plenty of shit and people suffer enough but people like you make it even worse,keep em coming bud.

Does he consent or ?

It's pretty fucked up man.

Yeah he participates in each session.

shit's fucking disgusting famalam

/this

I didn't start noticing this till recently but I've been going with my gf to festivals lately and most people aren't attractive, fit or tall. I would say 1 or maybe 2 in 10 normies warrant a second look. I'm not even thaat shallow but that's how it is.

If you lift and dress nice you are already in a whole different league. If chicks don't eat like shit and have a decent fashion sense they trump most of their peers depending on face which is more important for them.

>implying that I have or am capable of getting a gf
i will never lose my virginity because i am unattractive manlet who is a DYEL with shit biacromial width

what are you doing on Veeky Forums? r./incels seems like a better place for you

How so? They're White collar professionals who like to have kinky sex. I don't see anything wrong with that.

That is a good perspective on life man. I really admire it no homo.

I stole my gf from a 6'4 guy but he dropped out of college, was fat, spent all his time watching anime and playing vidya and wasted his early 20s potential by having no ambition.

If he actually lifted and had his head on straight I might not have got the girl.

Girls appreciate guys who are always striving for more and working on themselves and such. You see yourself as imcomplete, which is mature and humble. You are on the right path man.

>no one recognizes the pasta

by having a large penis

/this

the people who are actually unique in some way and they express it are incredibly rare. its all about what you value, some 6'4 generic jacked dude doesnt impress me so i feel nothing next to them. outside this girlfriend obsessed board its true for most people. everyone have their own interests and ideas and respect people who are good in that aspect and dont care for others. i feel like Veeky Forums doesnt understand this and thats why they get mad when people dont really give a shit about their bench

You project your narcissism and insecurity onto others. People don't care about strangers. Yesterday I spent the entire day walking around and drinking in town. I've probably seen hundreds/thousands of people passing by and I can't remember a single one.
People don't care about you at all and things like being tall isn't enough to stand out when you see a lot of people every single day. Physical appearance in general isn't enough to stand out, unless you're really in that 0.x percentage

I'm an Alpha male Veeky Forums.
And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?
Yeah, I'm fucking her.
The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?
Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.
The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?
Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

Beard and having a clearly printed firearm in my waistband holster

>I'm an Alpha male Veeky Forums.

>everyone have their own interests and ideas and respect people who are good in that aspect and dont care for others. i feel like Veeky Forums doesnt understand this and thats why they get mad when people dont really give a shit about their bench
More of Veeky Forums needs to realize this.

>I'm an Alpha male

NEET

i hold her closer

Average height of people posting in this thread is 6'5, average face 7-8/10, really carves your pumpkin

the absolute STATE of /pol/

Imagine being this much of an obsessed pajeet

>All these autistic virgin replies ITT

>Hurr if I / he lifted the cucking would be avoided

Women don’t give a fuck about how jacked you are. Women care about social value.

If they believe a 5’7” DYEL manlet is more socially dominant than you they will likely cheat on you with him.

You have to keep her in check by having a lot of good looking women in your life who signal interest in you.

If she knows that you can easily replace her with something better she will fight for your attention and acceptance