>cars throttle actuator is stuck in the all the way on position and wont crank
>I didn't do so good on my test today
>I feel like death all the time
>Rebeka will never love me

CAUSE IM ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE

AND IM ABOUT TO

>scapula wings less when I supinate my hand more
What is this bullshit

moved to small unknown new gym and the bench is utter shit but everything else is god tier, cant wait to drag a bench into the only power rack for my hour long bench sessions

Nice blogaroni

>200 IQ
>can't even fix a car's throttle actuator
hm
What's weird about that?

More like
>200 IQ
>Can't even do well on tests
>Can't even use proper grammar while describing his test performance

not lifted in a week since i moved home :/
wish i had a barbell at home to practice beautiful snatch but no
i'm deteriorirating into a mass of lard and nsugar
time to reincarnate as an ugly powerlifter [sobs]

Frog please give me blessings for squats tonight

I honestly want to see it. Louie is comedy gold and it looks like a laugh riot

>tfw no big gym bullies to boss me around and push me to my limits

University gyms suck

>tfw too smart to see the use of improper grammar

Good isn't an adverb.

How am I supposed to tell the nigger car computer to stop being a nigger and retract the meme valve

I’m not a powerlifter, but there’s no other thread for this:
I’ve been doing incline bench in place of flat because my chest is lagging bad. I’m stalling at >1pl8 st about 3-4 reps per set. Is it more likely a form issue or am I not eating enough?

Likely not eating or sleeping enough and garbage/non-existent programming

To be fair im taking a jazz class and the test was literally like DID MILES DAVIS BECOME AN IMPORTANT FIGURE IN JAZZ BY

A) HAVING WELL KNOWN ARTISTS PLAY WITH HIM
B)HAVING HIGHLY ENERGETIC AND COMPLEX SOLOS
C) UNCANNY SENSE OF MELODY
D)HIGH VIRTUOSITY ON THE TRUMPET

its like do I really give a shit?

Form issue is highly likely as well.

It's obviously E)ALL OF THE ABOVE
Fucking musiclets I swear...

>what is colloquial english

I haven’t been following a program because I only just finished my practicing for running. I’m thinking of starting a PPL or something similar, but my availability concerns me. Aside from SS, what are good 3days/week programs for beginner lifters? I could do SL, but I want to know what else there is. I’ve done SS for about a year on and off (off being dedicating time to running 4days/week) so I know what it does for me and I’m not too happy with it.

Seems to be recognized as an informal substitute for "well", though.
Reset the car computer, change the sensor...
You tell me, you're the smart one.

I'm surprised someone as conservative as you is okay with throwing away traditional grammar rules in favor of degenerate misuse.

I'm really just memeing you, lad. That does sound like bullshit. Maybe you should have taken more math classes for the easy A filler classes instead.

anyone ever had pain in the front of the shoulder after heavy push presses? and if so what helped alleviate it?

>Doesn't have a structured approach to lifting
>Wonders why he stalls
Really makes me think

>Good 3 day programs
Greg Nuckols' 28 free is pretty bomb, especially for bench (isn't half bad for deadlift either). Overall though, it doesn't matter too much which beginner program you choose because they all are about the same in terms of results. Just so you know, you're gonna struggle a lot more to increase your incline bench compared to your flat, so don't go in expecting amazingly fast progress. Upper body lifts will progress slower than the lower body lifts in general, but because it focuses more on triceps and shoulders than normal flat bench would. IMO, incline isn't better for overall chest development. It might be better for the clavicular head of the chest compared to flat bench, but flat bench 100% blows it out of the water with the sternal head. Do what you want though, because I'm just some attention whore on a mongolian cow trading forum.

rate my tinder please

yay now I can struggle to understand what hes saying in full feature length

in all seriousness tho this is pretty awesome

Nice blog/10

i forgot all about blueshoes
what ever happened to him?
did his comedy deadlift form finally sap his shit up?

He looks so dopey n cute

He had a psychotic break down among other things, started to cut himself and smash windows and shit and so he was put on that suicide watch thing for days, pic related what he did to himself

Are you a child rapist? Why are you obsessed with raffy, blueshoes, and frog? You are preying on the mentally ill and the young.

Is that why you were gone for awhile, sean? Is that arm yours? You went missing a while back. Were you healing? Big man?

I was a 17 year old boy when Seanstein attempted to solicit pictures of my penis #MeToo

what are some more accessories for upper/lower

all i got are pull ups, dips, rows/power clean

>accessories
>full on compound lifts some harder than "the main lifts"

If you're looking for another compound lift to boost your dead, do hip thrusts.

>what are good 3days/week programs for beginner lifters?

For fuck's sake, just do SS. Don't believe the bullshit memers that say that you'll be a fat T-Rex from a program you'll be on, at the absolute most, six months.

Believe me, it takes 5+ years to become a true T-Rex fat ass

*blogs in the thread*

*complains about blogging in the thread*

*becomes everyone's gf*
:3

>everyone's gf, she could be your gf too

Tr-trappy?

Happy halloweenie

Fell off the wagon. Haven't trained in almost a week, haven't trained properly in about three.

Gotta do something about this.

I'm starting to do zercher front raises to my lifts can someone comment on my form please
youtube.com/watch?v=wgDHoaKoGa4

good bloat

Squat day today, I only started squatting about 7 months into a 9 month cut cos of injury and now it's stuck at 80kg

BUT IM STILL TOO FAT TO BULK REEEEEEEE

no

7 months you're obese and can only squat 80kg, are you the guy that was crippled after a drunk driver hit him?

I'm about 20%bf down from 30%, and I had a full acl tear playing rugby. All my other lifts are ok but my squat wont go up anymore after working up from the bar :( I'd have to eat moar

Here it comes boys

Norman khan posting in the next fifteen minutes guaran-fucking-teed

Do you think frog is roiding after that 620 squat im doubting hard

I say 3 more minutes

frog is roiding guaranteed

he was squatting 520 like 4 months ago

BRRRRRRFFFFFFT

BRRPFFT

BRFFPT

so far nothing but gassy farts but I know this is a predictor of what's to come

Where there is smoke there is fire

Norman khan WILL pour out

Mark my words m'kay

AAAAHHHHHH HERE IT COMES

ALMOST

ALMOST

HERE WE GO BOYS

ARGGGGHHHH

IM PUSHING

IM PUSHING
ARGHHHHHH

ARGGHHHHHHHH

CMON... CMON LETS GOOOOOOO

ARGGGHHHH ALMOOOOST

FUCK IM REALLY PUSHING HERE

HOLY HECK ITS REALLY
STUCK IN THERE

RRRRRRRRRGHHHHG

AHHHHHH I CAN FEEEL IT YES YES
HERE IT IS

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH PLOOOP PLOP SPLASH PLOP

WEEW that was one thick stubborn Norman khan I gotta say Hahhaha

Surely more khan will follow? Will update in a jiffy

i think he held the norman khan in another 3 minutes just to spite you

He also went from a 285 bench PR to a 320 bench PR

Just watched frog squat 280. wtf is happening......

well like no khan has come out since that initial stubborn log of Norman khan but surely more khan is still hiding

I just know it

Call it a gut feeling or intuition or something

Come out come out little pajeet wherever you are..

Man this is hopeless

The stinky pajeet is being really stubborn today,

Idk maybe I'll sit here for another five minutes and wait but it's looking like this is it for the pajeet disposal this morning

Autism: the gym

...can you...fuck off..

I lifted two times in the last three weeks, and will only be able to go once next week.

>pro: gonna be foaming at the mouth to get back into my program come november 6th, motivation galore
>con: literally everything else

Reading this for some reason lined up perfectly with my own shit I was taking a few minutes ago, down to the plop. I normally despise you, but that made me chuckle hard.

How the fuck do I stop by balance shifting forward when I come out of the hole

train quads more

uh, keep your chest up...

I honestly dont even care if he is the kid is a fucking freak anyway

set up a camera side on. Do slow tempo pause squats and gradually increase the weight for a few reps and sets. Re watch. You want the weight to stay roughly over mid foot. See what you're doing wrong and correct it

this. would probably progress a bit slower natty but hes still some kind of prodigy-ass Dickens protagonist where all the redeeming features to get him out of dyel orphan mode are weight on the bar

Nice blog

Something is lagging behind if you're shifting balance. Usually quads. You can fix this by doing a lot of quad assistance or take a more technical approach to it, go slower and focus on it.

How do I glutemaxx the gf? She went back into serious lifting and I love it, but her end goal is still just looking thicc, which I, a known hideous strongfat cunt, do not know how to program for. Lots of lowbar squats and sumo pulls, hip thrusts and hamstring work (quads are already nais), some bench for titty volume peppered in, some abductor fluff, what else?

I already squat high bar so I guess I'll have to try this

Lat work

smolov Jr. with cable pull throughs

>squats high bar
>posts in /plg/

get ooooot!

She loves pullups so that should not be a problem, will add that and a couple rows, thanks. Anything else? I feel bad for asking but I literally never cared about this shit until now, for how long I have been boinking her I have little idea what looks actually good on a trained woman, heh

This is so awfully retarded it might even work lmao

god i miss her so fucking much fuck u sean for taking her away from me. . .

Eh. Close. Enoguh

Called it. See you all tomorrow

>lowbar is a must when it comes to PL
fkoff rippetoe highbar is comfy and lowbar kills my elbows

Low bar feels so uncomfortable friend

can I do glute ham raises on an hyperextensions station?
regrettably my gym has no GHR station

if program says to do 1RM for a given day, how should i program the backoff set to put in some volume to the session?

4x6@70% ?

depends on the program

not him, hijacking this
Been doing nuckols' programs for bench, squat, dl (and kind of Ohp). week 3 now
I'm worried about the volume going down to much as I near the new 1RM
like, my bench 1rm I put in was 90ish kg, which was 80x5, and on week 3 day 1 I had 80kg 3x1. I did more, but I barely did 3, feels like I'm going backwards honestly...1 bench day and one close grip day hardly seems enough
same for the squat, I had 120kg 3x1, did 3x3 because I was doing 5 reps of that weight before I started
DL seems alright, my DL is laughable because I did nowhere near enough volume, so I cant complain
also how am I supposed to pick the new 1RM? should I even test a true 1rm? seems like a better idea to go for a 2 or 3 rm

i have one month off work, entire november.
Gonna fix few things but other than that ill be lifting weights at home, sleeping and eating.

Thus i want to do bulgarian method squats and gomad.

Anything i should be aware of? I just know you need to hit max effort singles erry day

>I'm worried about the volume going down to much as I near the new 1RM
well thats normal

>feels like I'm going backwards honestly
well thats what you get for doing a cookie cutter routine. pick 1rm by doing 3rm or 2rm

Only nuckols his 3x bench is good. If you want a high volume squat program just do Russian squat program its great, hard and simple. just dl once as a side to that

pussies, bet you dont even do GOMAD

program (nuckols) just says to do 1set of 1rep (1rm).

I actually do half a GOMAD

>start Sheiko, get to week 3
>bored af
Does it get better? I know that it’s a great routine but I miss daily maxing/lifting heavy.

>not running smolov instead
sheiko ramps up the volume over a 3 month period smolov does it over 3 weeks, why waste your time?

>Does it get better?
No.

Its not for you then

Youve got to enjoy your training at least a little or you wont push hard enough

Plus this highlights my consistent point no one here is strong enough to run it, every review of it ive read/watched says lowering percentages because of how run down you get, the fact everyone here wants to raise them or find it boring tells me your lifts arent high enough

At least to run it to the letter from the spreadsheets with no modification

What would you suggest then? I’ve been stuck at around 350 wilks for a while now. 5th set perhaps? Your conjugate routine or something similar? I saved it because I’ve been wanting to try conjugate out for a while.
Oh well... at least I got to experience the joys of pausing at the half squat position.

run bulgarian

b-b-but this says that its not a real program, just a set of principles:
powerliftingtowin.com/the-bulgarian-method-for-powerlifting/

if i go to the gym 4 days a week, can i bench all four times per week alternating tng bench with 1ct paused or cgbp ?