Shoulder joint DOMs

>Shoulder joint DOMs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qlGZ5rr_v6A?t=16
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get a theracane...

>quad doms

This guy was trolling, right? There's no way someone unironically REEEEEs and then Naruto/anime runs out of the building.

Of course, if anyone believes he wasn't or even questions whether or not this guy was trolling only shows how socially autistic they are

Why were they filming?

>rest day
>dad wants to go to the gym
>want to never discourage my dad from being fit
>decide to just do high volume, low intensty
>isolate shoulders
>wake up next day
>worst shoulder DOMs I've ever had
>sore all day
>chest day
>still hit 1rm pr on bench

DOMs are a MINDSET

>Asshole doms

YOu can't have DOMS in a joint...

Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
Muscle
your joint is where 2 + bones are encapsulated by synovial fluid

>quad doms

He was trying to troll but his actions were so autistic, through acting, he literally showed the world his true autism. He played his part TOO well.

>tfw girl snaps me back faces like that sometimes when i send her nudes

feel good bois

>DOOM DOMS

Fucking pussy, haven't lifted over 20 years.

>Shoulder joint DOMs
Haven't had doms in years, but yesterday fucking KILLED shoulders on OHP (broke PR and then 3x10@60%) + lat raises, front raises and face pulls.
ffffffffffucking worth it

>calve doms
>calve muscle rotates and causes Charlie horse when you stretch your leg out

Same dude, I love that shit

I'M PIGGLE RIGGG REEEEEEE I'M PIGGLE RIGGG

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head.

Thank you good sir. Would you mind explaining the deeper meaning of piggle rigg and how it's funny?

It just is. It's hard to explain it to a double digit iq simpleton. Oh how I pity thee in not being able to enjoy the most likely greatest show ever made.

>biceps doms
Pic related, hands only comfortable in that position

>trying to drive home after arm day

youtu.be/qlGZ5rr_v6A?t=16

Rick and Morty IS for people with high IQs. I do not care how many times the trolls of this group spam the popular “You need a high IQ” post with sarcastic and mocking intent. You act as a hive mind, a flock of Jerrys, if you will, who envy the smart-minded, wishing to become one of us. You deflect your idiocy onto us, putting us in the negative light. In reality, we are superior beings. We are the Ricks, and you are just the Mortys, making us look even smarter in comparison.
As Albert Einstein, and extremely smart historical figure whom people like the trolls surely do not know, once said: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not so sure about the universe.”.
Do us Ricks a favor and leave this group And NEVER return. You wouldn’t want people like us getting angry.

Should Rick and morty fans be purged?

> shoulder joint doms
> JOINT

You mean your bones hurt? Bruv I have bad news for you

>knee doms

thanks ss

>prefrontal cortex doms