/fph/

Fat People Hate -- TRIGGERING UNREALISTICALLY THIN WOMEN EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jb8mPchIyfE
youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It looks like she took a selfie with a pack of cigarillos.

Even dumbass liberal tv shows are triggering to them

I honestly don't understand this logic. Someone who's 300 lbs and someone who's got no muscle and is 200 lbs are both fat. If you lost 30 lbs in either case you'd still be fat. It's a fact. A fat fact.

Think before you cut!!!

>240lbs of muscle and fat
>muscle
imagine being this delusional

i refuse to believe people delude themselves this much. This is supposed to be a joke, right?

I think the two things your body won't ever use is your brain and your sex organs

fat hate or motivation?

I work in a neuroscience lab studying mitophagy. Id sooner believe that 9/11 was an inside job to send lee harvy oswald back in time to get pointers from wilks booth on how to assasinate a President before id even think there was a picograme or credibility to this.

It WAS an inside job you retard. With help from Schlomo and Mohommed.

that story is solid gold. i wish there were more like it.

They do gain muscle just by gaining fat.

>tfw insulin prevent muscle breakdown

you can write fiction to user

Sounds like something Elliott Rodger would have wrote.

If I was a fatass I would get angry at that too, but I'm not and I don't watch that show so fuck it

why people don't want to fuck fat people thats the whole joke

At this point is it still a human?

POP OFF JAMES

youtu.be/Jb8mPchIyfE
>I've already gone into a diabetic coma...and there was so much fat around my neck it was suffocating me, so I had to a tracheotomy just so I could breath...it's been ten years since my coma and I haven't walked since then.

Not only is he a real human bean, but you wagecucks are his bitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM

Feminists, fat women and all the others are basically female incels. They are the female version of Elliot Rodger. The reason most guys hate Incels and the likes is not because they fundamentally disagree with them but because they are as pathethic and behave like your average woman and a man isn't supposed to do that.

I thought it looked like a box of colored markers.

you're retarded, and a liar; your brain prunes synpases all the time based on back propagation signals

if you get angry at ANYTHING fictional then something's wrong with you

My youngest sister is fat. It's partly the fault of her thyroid gland as in she has to take medicine, a lot of it but she's also lazy as hell and eats way too much. For a long time she was genuinely convinced she was strong and could take most people solely because she was heavy and no guy ever gets physical with her.

As fat as she is, I lift more than she weights and she was genuinely convinced she was stronger than me.

Challenge her to a pushup contest followed by a 10 minute jog.

She wanted to do arm wrestling, let's just say it changed her perspective a lot.

Why would the truth anger you?

>she has been starving herself and has lost over 30lbs
Good, keep going.

How is bob's burger liberal? It's one of those rare shows I get no political tones out of.

POP OFF JAMES!

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

Stop that.

>sweetie, why would you make a hateful thread about me?
>haha I know you don't really hate bigger women

inb4 mommyposters

POP OFF JAMES!

Jesus Christ, that poor horse.

Tumblr really is girl-Veeky Forums isn't it?

>run a mile once a week
NO CHILL. That's TOO MUCH. A WHOLE FUCKING MILE IN ONE WEEK. FUCK.

But why?

>not shitting in jugs
I thought this was Veeky Forums

What are the macros of poop
They look god teir for bulks

It is Veeky Forums, not a degenerate shit fermentation enthusiasts forum

Ugly on the inside begets ugly on the outside

Isn't that what Veeky Forums is

It really fucking does, I remember a passage from either his manifesto or some leaked emails where he was literally the beta male version of that. He saw some high school couple in a panda express, talked about how he glared at them with intense hatred before spilling his soda on the guy and running away.

Can you tell me more about this? Do you mean if we don’t think about something long enough it’ll disappear?

>39
Yeah, it's totally because of her weight

>Dieting for men

When will these skanks learn?

I disagree. Every tumblr whale has a horde of numale beta orbiters that she chooses to ignore because like all women, they only really like Chad.

I'm a fatass and i think you're an entitled little shit.

I'm sorry friend, you're mistaken. This is, and has always been, a Nicaraguan Noodling Afficionado forum.

No.

I would bang them so hard and help them gain weight, quit hating dude.

Fat women are ok and high test.
But fat dudes deserve a bullet in the mouth

POP OFF JAMES!

I don't care if people are fat. stupid, ugly or just clumsy, I despise all of you equally, that's my communism

He looks like a smashed humanlike Play-D'Oh

Poor horsie

different user, no idea if it is or not and either way I doubt that it is but I can see it having a demographic that is correlated with a lot of the liberal tendencies and habits

I do not fucking believe this
This is like the first thing I've seen in years on here that's got me this struck

my favorite

Damn dude, DYEL?

nah not really, i only run

:(

Holy mommy

POP OFF JAMES!

I can tell my homie, you should really do some lifts or eat better.
Unless you are going for trap mode

AYYYY MAMAAAAAAAAA

Anyone else notice how in those ghost series it's always the average american lardass being haunted?

I used to be interested in those haunting series but whenever and wherever I see fat people, I can't take them seriously.
What ghost with a healthy sense of dignity would ever bother to spend their astral energy on personally targetting these disgusting blobs, to attack and haunt?

>tucks his shirt into his boxers
MADMAN

i'm a girl :/

what a massive piece of shit. Girl should have made into the rape allegation.

A mile isn't that bad if you spread it over a few nights.

>girl (male)

Yeah no way could a girl lift weights

that was regarding the trap mode thing, not lifting

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I can also see your nipple

Yeah no way could a girl be a trap

I legit almost vomited. Dieting is already making me nauseous, this damn near pushed me over the edge.

Sauce?

Post nudes