How bad is pic related for trainning mass gain etc

How bad is pic related for trainning mass gain etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11584159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s not poison but it’s empty calories
Having beer rarely would probably be fine but if you drink it like every week kiss your abs goodbye

pretty

Disregard drunkenness.

Learn to appreciate artisan beers, fine wines, and good distilled spirits.

Find your personal taste, explore them, and stop buying cheap shit. Buy expensive, quality stuff. It'll taste better, and you won't wanna crack it open every 10 seconds, thus saving your liver and your sweet, sweet gains.

2 drinks in a sitting, max. Don't have a drink every day. You'll be fine.

Bad for yeh liver, you need yeh liver for the real food

this

go for taste, if you get Veeky Forums I don't even think you can even get tipsy unless you go past 5 drinks

Alcohol is literally poison.

Saturated fat protects your liver from alcohol. Even to the point of curing alcoholism-related fibrosis.

Alcohol is a neurotoxin. Also each budweiser is 145 calories, mostly carbohydrates. A couple beers a week is fine, but it won't help you with gaining muscle mass

>It’s not poison

Yet you drink too much of it and you die... I ain't never heard of someone dying because he downed a 40oz or water in 20seconds

this

I reserve drinking period for special occassions (and almost always social environments) and pretty much plan my entire week around it so i can be guilt free

alcohol is a money, brains, and gainz goblin if not consumed moderately and rarely, but there's really nothing like a warm buzz while chatting with your mates or that fire in your throat after a glass of half decent whiskey

ITT: gains goblins

I have easily 10 pints a day with friends /family and still make gains in strength and size

Im not lean but I'm not fat either. Enjoy life user

>drink expensive shit
>it's better quality
Kek.
Confirmed retard who doesn't drink. Just because the price is big doesn't mean it's good you fucking plebian.

water is poison then

This.

You need to drink water in pretty insane amounts to die from it but you dont need much pure alcohol to kill yourself. Also you need water to physically survive, not alcohol

I'm fit and I get tipsy after 3 drinks at 180lbs bw

This.
Only retarded baboons actually believe that expensive = better. Make your own. Cheaper, you learn some interesting things, and with a bit of experimentation you can make something which suits your tastes exactly.

Just drank 3 beers and smoked a cigarette and have more gains than 90% of this board. Just don’t eat like a fat ass and do cardio, it’s fine.

there is definitely a correlation.
bottom shelf swill is generally going to be worse than midshelf or topshelf. Now extremely high end liquors (talking over $100/750ml) rapidly become hard to justify - there are usually liquors that taste comparable for much less. But yeah putting aside costs, if I didn't have to pay for the liquor I would usually want to drink the mid/top shelf over say Popov

Same

>aromatises testosterone into estradiol
>prevents fat burning completely while in the system
>dense empty calories (1g of ethanol = 7 kcal)
>hinders protein synthesis

going out drinking at night
>sleep deprivation (gains are made asleep)
>hangover (useless for the following day depending on how much you drink, hungover training will feel like ass and you'll be weak as shit)

to follow up on this, MDMA is literally 1000% better.
>better experience
>healthier
>won't negatively affect gains

the only reason it's illegal and alcohol isn't is due to long-running alcohol kikery

MDMA can fuck your shit up mate

>american piss beer.

Who else /drunk/ as you read this?

Is dark beer better for gains or just a meme?

Adds hundreds if not thousands of carbs to your diet and impairs recovery something fierce.

Avoid if possible, but life isn't all about lifting.

clocking in brother

Is this actually true? It would be the most interesting thing I've ever read on Veeky Forums

Not good

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11584159

>tfw i get tipsy after 2 pints

I can think of nothing worse, especially when cutting. It won't completely ruin everything but it's probably the worst possible thing to ingest excluding shit like herion

drinking bear gives me headches for some reason

>Im not lean
Then you're fat?

What about gin with a sugarfree chaser/mixer like Redbull or tonic?

That's at least gotta be better than beer. Switched over entirely on my cut. Been making progress but no doubt if I cut out the 48 hr binge every weekend it would happen faster.

I don't think you have enough evidence on the MDMA thing even though I think it's the tops. Everything else I agree with user.

>I have easily 10 pints a day with friends /family and still make gains in strength and size
No, you don't. Youre deluding yourself. Let me help you face reality, post a current body picture.

Andre the giant was a huge drinker. But tbf he was roiding, maybe that user is also

Dark beer got more sugar in it

You couldn't lift and drink 10 pints a day. Thats like 17 beer bottles. Unless they're light beers which doesn't count.

Heroin is actually non toxic, opposed to very toxic alcohol, and obviously doesn't have calories or sugar

Only downside is that it'll make you not want to eat, and possibly puke

And opioids make lifting anything heavy impossible

cringe

price ≠ better taste

OP here:
I do alot of cardio monday wednesday and friday 30km in my bike plus one hour of muay thai.
Tuesday and Thursday 6km in my bike plus one hour of boxe.
Monday to friday i just add to my routine one hour of gym in the sense of getting more muscles to get to punch harder.
I have 1,86m and weight 86kg, but the thing is i drink beer almost everyday.

>set calorie goal to cut 2lbs per week
>fucking easy right?
>plenty of surplus calories at the end of the day
>sometime DOUBLE my goal drinking fucking beer
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not bad at all

and I drink it every day

I dont smoke anymore seven years already plus you're young dude i have 31 already

>I have 31 already
Sprechen sie Deutsch?

Check your autism

Actually I've passed out from drinking too much water, it flushes sodium out of your body and causes chemical imbalances. Therefore water is a poison.

Short answer, IIFYM.

Long answer, there is some evidence that alcohol counteracts creatine. So there's that to consider as well.

>Just because the price is big doesn't mean it's good you fucking plebian.
it's a fair indicator. there's nothing but water in those massively produced pilsners. but they have quality and shipping departments that allow you get their beer anywhere.
>liquors
liquor and wine should be a different conversation since they both improve with age.
just a meme. darkness implies the roast, not even a good indicator of alcohol% sometimes (usually pretty high though like dark ipa's or stouts).
most of the simple sugars that we like to avoid as Veeky Forumsizens should be converted to alcohol by the end of fermentation. remaining are more complex carbs that weren't metabolized by the yeast except in the case of saki.

i had friends that took this shit a couple times a month maybe for a year and it turned them into retards

Google Andre the giant drinking feats. He drank himself to death and he knew exactly what he was doing too, he just didn't give a fuck.

>steroids
Look at this fucking body. This is what alcoholics look like. Fat as shit and zero muscle tone.

This. Making it myself has made me appreciate it more and abuse it less.

funny as fuck how he didn't post a picture

Those are some frosty cold beers. Ughh

it would be a good analogy if you went out to get hammered only once or twice a month whereas i drink everyday and am a huge faggot

protip they were not only already huge retards but you are too for not realizing this

dark, colorful stuff have antioxidants in them which actually are the substances that makes them darker in color. makes you think if our pleasure in seeing colorful things lies in this implication that they're healthy.

>tfw the colorful vegetables evolved thanks to you, so that you'd pick them out and eat them only to throw the seed somewhere in the forest for them to grow anew

Literally liquid estrogen.

>extra carbs for recovery

You mean there are people that find this bad?

there's some antioxidants that might be colorful. there are some colorful compounds that are antioxidants. neither are an umbrella of the other, more like van diagram.

vegetables by definition are the non reproductive parts of the plant. they don't have seeds.

fruits turn different colors for different reasons. for carrots it is the presence of carotene.

also we poop the seeds.

>if you drink it like every week kiss your abs goodbye
Tell that to the thousands of Chads/Fratstars who drink 4-5 times a week and have a great physique

Agreed!

Who /shock top/ here?

price =/= quality or taste.

try to imagine like a brand like "supreme".
expensive ass t shirts with a retarded red tag on them. not much to the shirt.

wines can be the same way. you should reasonably spend 25$ max on a bottle of wine and that's if you're celebrating a special occasion. otherwise 8-13$ mark is where you want to be at.

>lel if your not fit your fat meme
Go kill yourself

damn wel good thing cuz i was doing oxy and heroin for like 2 years, never injected though. sounds like physically i’ll be fine in terms of making gains

You can die from drinking too much water too quickly. There was a notable story several years ago where a mother died in some water chug contest trying to win her kid a console

Well, of course it did. You're supposed to take less than a gram a maximum of three or four times per year. Some even advise waiting six months between each time.

Source:
Something I read online
And a friend of mine who probably only avoided heroin and studies chemistry at uni

>Budweiser
Drink good beers.

I too find it funny that alcoholics think they're body is special and magically is not affected by poison. An alcoholic in denial is far from unusual, though.

No they don't.

sounds like you need to /fast/

Name one

t. poorfag

>creatine
Ah shit, I forgot to take it today

If you count the calories and drink in moderation (and preferably not immediately after a workout because it inhibits protein synthesis) it's fine

I've grown fond of the Robb Wolf norcal margarita when im trying to lean out. Good tequila, soda water, squeeze half a lime. delish.

America probably has the highest quality and most diverse microbrew selection of any country on earth atm. I live in a 100k resident city with like 14 breweries and dozens of taphouses, I bet your average Euro establishment looks like a midwest dive bar with 3 things on tap if you're lucky. but yeah bud is gross

getchu some rum and coke zero
beware that since there's no sugar to digest, alcohol will go up in your blood earlier

this

>egetables by definition are the non reproductive parts of the plant. they don't have seeds.
>also we poop the seeds

Contradictory.

>more like van diagram
no shit
but i like the part where we poop the seeds to distribute them

>>egetables by definition are the non reproductive parts of the plant. they don't have seeds.
>>also we poop the seeds
>Contradictory.
no. 1: roots, stem leaves are the vegetable parts of the plant. flowers/fruit are the reproductive parts which are the fruit.
2. when we distribute the seeds it's unconsciously through poop. not consciously like jonny appleseed. some seeds require a trip through the digestive tract. vegetables do not have seeds.

try to stay with me now.

FUCK I love my beer but the bloat, calories and skin fuckery almost make it not worth it. I just want to relax with some brews without all the negative effects....

Just smoke some weed duuudddeee

Is it super autistic to drink watered down vodka with amino acid powder to help neutralize the negative effects of alcohol? Tropical punch tastes pretty good and haven't been feeling like shit after a night of drinking since I started drinking like this